• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Sign-ups: Open until March 16th, 2010!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

All questions, admissions, and posting other than posts related to the thread go to the OOC!

OOC Link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209697

POKEMON:

ERUPTIONRUBY & TSUNAMISAPPHIRE

Hi, I'm Erik (ignore username). I've decided to make a Roleplay, so yeah, let's get started!

Welcome back to the Hoenn Region!

Hoenn_map__HGSS_style_by_ze_gobou.png

:The Plot:

6 years ago, the Hoenn Region had their annual Ever Grande Conference. The new Pokemon Champion, this time was none other than the Sootopolis City Gym Leader Wallace.

After that, things around Hoenn began to get dull. Tourists decided to venture out towards the other 3 Regions, the newly discovered Sinnoh Region, the re-vamped Johto Region, and the first Pokemon region that was also re-vamped, Kanto. Leaving Hoenn barren of tourists, and Trainers. No tourists nor Trainers meant the Hoenn Region was doomed, and soon the people and even the Pokemon would leave Hoenn.

So, the Hoenn Pokemon League decided after 6 long, dull years, that they were going to have a Grand Re-Opening Ceremony of the Hoenn Region, completely re-vamping everything, even the towns, in order to bring back Trainers and tourists to Hoenn. Sure enough, Trainers from other regions have signed up for this Ceremony. 7 particular ones in general...

And so, those 7 people will board a boat, heading towards Hoenn, to meet Prof. Birch, who shall give them they're first Pokemon of the Hoenn Region, and then they shall take on the New Hoenn League.

But, what they don't know is 2 malicious groups, want to awaken 2 ancient Pokemon once again...they can possibly destroy Hoenn, or even the Pokemon World...Can they be stopped by these 7 individuals?

:The Rules of this RP:

Bunnying is only allowed if the other person agrees to it, even then it must be minimal.

No Leveling up your Pokemon, teaching them new moves, or evolving them. That's my job.

Sorry, no Contests. I've decided I will allow contests....but your trainer has to do Gym Battles, okay?

Cursing is allowed, but only crap and damn. No S/F-Bombing.

Please tell me if you're dropping out, so that I can tell the world that there is a seat open.

No disrespecting other RPers. Please, no. Don't insult your fellow RPers in any way, okay?

Your character's gotta lose at least twice. They're not invincible.

No pestering me on when will the RP start. If you do, I'll ignore your biography.

Your biography is the way you'll get in the RP. Without it, I won't accept you.

:The Starters:

Before I begin with this, no reserving. No first come first serve either, the ones with the best biographies will get the starters.

Each Starter has an Egg move, depending how good you do your biography you'll probably get it. 2 Egg moves, one with ** means you must have an exceptional Biography, * means better than average. If you're really good, you might get both!

Battle-wise, Natures don't matter in this RP, however in personality...They sort of do. Your Starter's personality that you write contributes to this. Male or Female, that's your choice.

No Shiny Starters. Sorry, but no.

Beldum & Bagon are very rare Pokemon, also very powerful, so if you want them, you must make your post exceptional. I mean it, I'm not kidding. Also, the extra moves Beldum has are not egg moves. They are in fact Move Tutor moves.

Aron
Taken by TundraCanine
Spr_4d_304.png

The Iron Armor Pokemon

It eats iron to build its steel body. It is a pest that descends from mountains to eat bridges and train tracks.

Types: Steel/Rock

Abilitie(s): Sturdy & Rock Head

Moves: Tackle, Harden, Head Smash**, Body Slam*

Slakoth
Taken by Lachryma
Spr_4d_287.png

The Slacker Pokemon

It sleeps virtually all day and night long. It doesn't change its nest its entire life, but it sometimes travels great distances by swimming in rivers.

Type: Normal

Abilitie(s): Truant

Attacks: Scratch, Yawn, Night Slash*, Hammer Arm**

Seedot
Spr_4d_273.png

The Acorn Pokemon
It hangs off branches and absorbs nutrients. When it finishes eating, its body becomes so heavy that it drops to the ground with a thump.

Type: Grass

Abilitie(s): Chlorophyll & Early Bird

Moves: Bide, Harden, Rollout*, Seed Bomb**

Trapinch
Taken by Charizard_Man
Spr_4d_328.png

The Ant Pit Pokemon

Its big jaws crunch through boulders. Because its head is so big, it has a hard time getting back upright if it tips over onto its back.

Type: Ground

Abilitie(s): Hyper Cutter & Arena Trap

Attacks: Bite, Quick Attack**, Focus Energy*

Ralts
Taken by ShadowYashi
Spr_4p_280.png

The Feeling Pokemon

A Ralts has the power to sense the emotions of people and Pokémon with the horns on its head. It takes cover if it senses any hostility.

Type: Psychic

Abilitie(s): Synchronize & Trace

Attacks: Growl, Confusion, Confuse Ray*, Will-O-Wisp**

Spheal
Taken by Yuukihime
363.png

The Clap Pokemon

Spheal is much faster rolling than walking to get around. When groups of this Pokémon eat, they all clap at once to show their pleasure. Because of this, their mealtimes are noisy.

Gender Differences: None.

Types: Ice/Water

Abilitie(s): Thick Fat & Ice Body

Moves: Powder Snow, Growl, Water Gun, Defense Curl, Rock Slide**, Rollout*.

Beldum
Taken by Spikey-Eared Pichu
Spr_4d_374.png

The Iron Ball Pokemon

Instead of blood, a powerful magnetic force courses throughout Beldum's body. This Pokémon communicates with others by sending controlled pulses of magnetism.

Types: Steel/Psychic

Abilitie(s): Clear Body

Moves: Take Down, Iron Defense*, Zen Headbutt**

Also, Beldum is Genderless.

Bagon
Taken by Hot n' Cold
Spr_4d_371.png

The Rock Head Pokemon

Bagon harbors a never-ending dream of one day soaring high among the clouds. As if trying to dispel its frustration over its inability to fly, this Pokémon slams its hard head against huge rocks and shatters them into pebbles.

Type: Dragon

Abilitie(s): Rock Head

Moves: Rage, Bite, Fire Fang**, Dragon Dance*

Once the RP has started, I'll give you more details on your Starter.

:How to write your Biography:

Name: First and last are required, a nickname is optional.

Home Region: You don't live in Hoenn, and please state your town/city as well.

Personality: Their personality, like are they studious, or lazy? Hard working, or intelligent?

History: 1 Paragraph long at least, 8 paragraphs the maximum.

Their Goal: Optional, but do they plan to be a Pokemon Champion, or do they have something deeper, like revenge? I don't know, but you do.

Physical Features: Hair color, style, eye color, height, weight, etc. Wounds are also included.

Unique Qualities: Anything that only they can do, except talk/understand Pokemon.

RP Sample: 3-10 paragraphs of an example of how you write your posts in the RP. Good grammar please!

Starter Nickname: Optional

Personality: The same as a character's.

Unique Qualities: Anything special about your Pokemon?

Now, I will not be in the RP. I'm just going to watch over. I'll put up more information later, once the RP starts. Until then, Chao. I look forward to reading your biographies!

Some banners I made. Use it if you want:

Sorry if they're too big, tight on time.
Add a link to the RP please, or those CSS things.

cool2.png

[ url=http://http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209426 ]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3412/eruptionrubytsunamisapp.png [/img ] [/url ]
Remember to take out the spaces![/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Years
Update.

Wow, I didn't know I got accepted!

Okay, so I guess this means the entries has started, correct? Okay, lets get started! I'll be on for quite a while, and I come on PC every day. So if you have any questions, please, ask me!

Years
Ah, okay.

By the way, you can ask for the same starter as someone else. As long as you have a good biography, you'll be taken into consideration!

Also, the HeartGold/SoulSilver map style of Hoenn was not made by me. It was made by a person in deviantart.

I have a feeling that Trapinch will be asked for a lot...by the way, the reason I chose all of these starters is because they evolve twice. Thank God Hoenn has five Pokemon native to their region...Anyway, I look forward to seeing your biographies!

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Name: Katie Parry

Home Region: Celadon City
Spoiler:
I live in the house across from the pond.

Personality Traits: Perseveres, Loyal, Graceful, Convenience-First Attitude, Rebellious

History:
My name is Katie. I live in the large town of Celadon City, in the Kanto Region. My parents left me when I was 2 months old. I have dyslexia - my parents couldn't stand it. They moved to the small island on Pinkan, part of the Orange Archipalego. I am not going to listen to what anyone tells me. Everyone tells me my parents love me. They did what's best for me. YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT MY PARENTS! I know what is best for - and it wasn't for them to leave.

I am in love with Pokemon. For a long time I have loved and admired Glacia, of the Hoenn League. It would be my honor to work alongside her. The only problem is that my parents told Professor Oak that as long as I am under his control [meaning I live in Kanto,] I must have parental permission to own a Pokemon. They must be damn out of their minds. I think that is why I would love to head to the Hoenn region. I would finally be able to train my own Pokemon - love it, care for it, and nurture it. Something my parents never did. I would treat my Pokemon like it was my baby. I would be a good parent.

Their Goal: Work alongside Glacia, get revenge against her parents.

Physical Features:
240.png

Blue hair that is put in a ponytail. Black eyes. 5'11". Weighs 158 pounds. She is missing her left thumb. It was cut off in an incident involving Team Rocket.

Unique Qualities: She can run really fast. She can communicate really well with low-authority people. She does NOT like Legendary Pokemon, because they have too high authority.

RP Sample
Spoiler:
-----
Starter Nickname: Skipper [Aron]

Personality: Coming up!

Unique Qualities:
I has a red eye, instead of a blue eye.
It also likes to run, like Katie.

Last edited:
Years
Wow, another entry!

I can't wait to see your RP Sample, ~Hot 'n Cold~! Not as good...hmm...I guess it's okay. If your other posts are better, than I'll probably ignore that.

Just remember that if someone else has a better Bio than you, then you could get rejected. But, if no one else takes Aron, she's yours. However, if you do lose your spot...you can take one of the other Starters.

Now I must wait for Charizard-Man....*sighs*

Also, if the RP gets more popular, I'll add 2 more Starters.

One more thing. I think I'll make the OCC after the RP has started.

Chao!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Name: [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Bree Greene[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]16[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Female[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

Home Region:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Jhoto. Cherrygrove City.[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

Personality:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] Bree may look like a stereotypical mousy bookworm, but she is far from mousy or a bookworm. She's the exact opposite, with a fiery temper that makes most people tremble, she has a bit of a bossy nature and a weakness for anything cute, but she's also very goofy and absentminded at times, she's very accepting of most people and Pokémon, learning not to judge on how they look but rather their personality and the way they act. Bree is very kind, she hates seeing people less fortunate than her and she has it, then she'll give it, feeling good knowing that she's done something that would make another person happy, despite her mood. She's also has somewhat of a passive aggressive attitude when it comes to helping herself however, seeing as how she is quick to help others in need but when others try to help her, she'll often refuse, she doesn't like to burden others with her problems, so she tends to keep them to herself. Bree is somewhat of a typical girl, she gushes about boys and loves to shop, she also loves working at the shop with her parents and sweets, mostly due to the fact that she's around nothing but sweets and baked goods 24/7.[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

History:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Before learning about the Re-Opening, Bree worked at her parents local bakery, located near the edge of town called Greene's Baked Goods, it was one of the many tourist attractions Cherrygrove had to offer and their business was great during the holidays. Bree is the Bakery's delivery girl, running orders around town with the family Pokémon Girafarig, not allowed to step foot in the kitchen because the last time Bree tried to bake something, she caused an explosion, which ruined their kitchen and they were out of treats for a weak, which sent business spiraling down for a while, but they quickly resolved that problem and ultimately banned their daughter from the kitchen, not that she minded. Considering the fact that Cherrygrove is a pretty small town, she knows just about every adult, because at one point in time most of them have stopped by to place an order that she had to deliver and the little kids love her because when she has extra sweets, she'll stop by and give them some, much to the dismay of their parents, who would rather not have a bouncing, sugar-high 5 year old to look after later on that night.

A dream of hers, when she was younger, was to enter the Pokémon league one day and beat the champion. Her parents would often tell stories of when they were younger and kids from all over would come to Johto and face the league, fighting their way to the top of the ranks to become champions, only to be shot down by the champion, though on a few occasions, there were trainers who would almost beat the current champion. With her parents telling her stories of their journeys when they were younger and how they met all their Pokémon, friends and rivals Bree vowed that she would become a Pokémon trainer one day too, wanting to be just like her mom and dad, meeting new Pokémon and making new friends, so when she and Girafarig were out on their regular rounds and a paper about Grand Re-Opening Ceremony of the Hoenn Region blew in her face, Bree jumped at the chance, forgetting about her deliveries, she quickly ran back home to tell her parents the news. . . and left poor Girafarig to finish the rounds by himself.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

Their Goal:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]To have fun and possibly become a world renowned Champion.[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

Physical Features:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Bree has a light tan complexion and she stands 5 feet 3 inches, weighing in at approximately 135lbs, she has a medium build and a round childish face with large childlike auburn colored eyes that are hidden behind a pair of thin framed black rimmed square shaped glasses. Bree's hair is brown, messy and unkempt, falling just past her shoulders when she wears it out, which is only when she goes to bed, though one could never tell because she'll always keep it tied up in a sloppy side ponytail. Her standard outfit consists of a sleeveless sky blue jacket, with a hood attached over a powdery graphic white shirt that reads "Rebel" in an artistically scrawled neon pink that goes across her chest, she wear's a pink skirt, with a rhinestone belt that has one side going lower than the other, that stops a few inches above her thighs with some shorts underneath, long knee length sky blue and white striped socks cover her legs along with white and pink sneakers, but sometimes she'll switch up and put on some loose jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie, while slung across her shoulders is a neutral brown messenger bag. When its time for bed, Bree is usually wearing some comfortable pajama pants with Cubones on them and a large non-descript shirt. [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]

Unique Qualities:
None

RP Sample:
[/FONT]
Spoiler:

Spr_4p_280.png
[/FONT]
Starter Nickname:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Dexter[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Male[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
Personality:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Dexter is a very calm and collected Ralts, often of very little words, preferring to use his telepathic abilities to speak with Bree, once they strengthen their bond, when not in a talkative mood he'll just nod or shake his head in response, he cares very deeply for his trainer and comrades alike and dislike those who cause trouble for them. He also has a bit of a prankster in him and enjoys playing jokes on Bree when she leasts expects it.
Unique Qualities: None
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
WOW...You're pretty good, Yashi. You were in Breezy's Roleplay...okay!

I'll let you know that you'll probably get Dexter. Unless I see something amazing, then he's yours.

By the way, you got both egg moves. You're a very good writer, I praise you lol.

Hmm....the next two starters are probably going to be either Bagon & Beldum, or Lotad & Seedot. Probably the first set. Very well! I'll edit it right now.

Since Bagon & Beldum are Pseudo-Legendaries, you probably have to be either better or just as good as Yashi to get them. Beldum will know more than Take Down, don't worry. They will have egg moves, well, only Bagon, and if you meet the standards I'll give you either both egg moves or just one, depends on how good you are at writing.

Chao!

ShadowYashi

Years
Thank you!
Well, I hope nobody else wanted this Ralts >_>;;;
I was a bit worried someone might beat me to it.
Awesomeness >w<
Hehe, since the RP sorta ended abruptly, I really wanted to use Bree again. So I hope you don't mind a recycled SU.

Years
Ha, don't worry.

Also, update. I added the two new Starters, Beldum & Bagon. I expect a lot of people to want them....

Also, Bree is cool. I have no problems with her.

ShadowYashi

Years
I'm curious, about the movesets in this, will it be like in the anime and manga, where its pretty much infinite or will it be like the games and after every fourth move, one gets deleted in order to learn a new one?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure alot of people will XD
Yay!

Years
Ah, that question again.

Your Pokemon does sort of have PP...like, they can't use Tackle more than 35 times (unless with the help of a PP up/PP max), and when they evolve they learn new moves. They can know an infinite amount of moves.

Also, let's say your Beldum evolves. Your new Metang now learns moves like Confusion, Metal Claw, and Magnet Rise, since it starts out with that move. Pokemon also level up, they stop growing at Level 100.

By the way, battling is like in the anime: no turns, just make your move as quickly as possible. And, you can dodge. But your Pokemon can't dodge a lot, it takes energy to do that, so they can only dodge few times.

Does that clear things up?

ShadowYashi

Years
No problem and your welcome. =3
Its not often I've seen a Hoenn based RP here, so when I saw Ruby and Sapphire, I just had to check it out, then I wanted to join XD.
So, do you have a nickname?
You already know mine XD

Years
I'll take this conversation in to VMS, okay? Since we're talking casual...

Update.

By the way, I should have mentioned this earlier.

The RP shall start once 5 people have added their biographies. After that, it'll begin.

I'll say this once and in the main post, okay?

Sign-ups shall close after Chapter 2. Then, It'll be closed for good.

BTW, The Gym Leaders are a lot tougher, especially Roxanne. The Hoenn Region is very different, you'll see.

Also, please, PM me on stuff that probably needs changing, or a suggestion. I'll gladly take it into consideration.

Until then, Chao!

Last edited:
Years
•Name: Josh Gold Sugimori
Home Region: Kanto, PalletTown

•Personality: The demeanor of this boy, as with each and every being claiming themselves as intricate, is complex in its multi-layered stratum, each individual trait contradictory of the next, such as Josh's characteristic brashfulness paired with her hopelessness as a romantic. An incredibly kind boy, Josh's attitude was always praised, at least in the humble village atmosphere he was raised on, and was regarded as an incredibly smart and mature way for a small boy to behave. Constantly adored and attacked by many girls, and smiled upon for his outlandish well-mannered behavior, along with multiple suggestions that the boy be in enrolled in Pokemon Study classes rather than "battle recklessly" at the local fields and attend trainer school has more than made its impact, the thick-skulled Josh is meeting the challenge of rising above and beyond every person, male or female, he meets. Besides, Josh didn't really think he even needed Pokemon Study classes. He was already far more intellectual, and mature than the rest of his peers. But this did not give him a big ego, he was still the social and respectable person he is known to be towards others.

The word most commonly used to describe Josh would be "determined", and the phrase, "Cute Trainer Boy." Rather than waste his time on the local girls, and no-doubtingly getting himself into multiple relationships, he worked up a sweat training for both sports and battle. Nothing like a good old-fashioned battle to relieve the grievances of the day, and synchronization between trainer and pokemon is something that comes as first nature to Josh, and is as natural as the air he breathes, for he has been practicing it from the time he could walk. For trainer just starting out, he boasts a rather impressive collection of Pokemon lore and knowledge. A cool and upbeat attitude is often displayed by this warm boy, and so long as somebody makes nice and complies with his presence, Josh feels no need to stir the pot and lay thick the violence.

However, if somebody slips up and retorts something seen to him as intrusive or rude, he is quick to snap them back into line of his own accords, which usually consist of them on the floor after a punch or tackle from Josh, or if found in a particularly mellow mood, something sporactic and humorous to lighten the mood, and nudge them all back into good spirits. His obstinace is a constant to his personality. While it means that surrendering is never an option, and promotes the boy to weasel his way out of any situation by any means, this same stubbornness eventually tuning him into a rather clever and creative person, while in differentiating circumstances, this same indemonstrable pride means refusal to admit that he is wrong, resulting in a "Prove it" scenario. Having grown up around his hot-headed father and mother along with their vast array of pokemon, it isn't as easy said as done taking a backseat to others' guidances. A natural-born leader, if one also seeking leadership desires Josh to do something, their request would be rewarded better if they asked, rather than told or suggested that he do it..

Background: Born into the well-known and humble village town of Pallet, Josh was celebrated ceremoniously into the tight-knit familial little community that inhabited the village town.The majority of Josh's days were spent poking his inquisitive little head into every nook and cranny he could find, practicing pokemon catching by throwing apples at mailboxes, discovering, in a combination of miscellaneous events, the joy of knowledge. When he was only three years old, Josh waltzed in with a nothing more than an old pokeball his father gave him. Waltzed in that is to the most well-known Research facility in Kanto, the one most notably belonging to Prof. Oak. Of course, it wasn't such a secret anymore, and Oak, although surprised by a boy as wee and wobbly as he stumbling in and asking him for a pokemon, wasn't worried in the slightest about his poking around in the lab. With a grin, the encyclopedia of an old man started to kind of mentor the boy, and after defeating a group of burglars armed with Jynx with one swipe of his Dragonite, started in on a lesson that the tiny tot would base the rest of his life around. "Even when it looks as if you don't have the advantage, check again, for types are generic, and worth far less than individual Pokemon." Josh never forgot that day, and from then on, whenever his parents would take a trip to visit their old friend Prof. Oak Josh would tag along and other times they had him sit back and observe a friendly battle between Professor and Trainer with his father and sometimes his mother, official inductees to the Indigo League Hall of Fame. And through these spectacular marvels he absorbed many a lesson too, about how defense was oftentimes the best offense, and how a cool, calculative trainer, while not as eye catching at the rash and boisterous one, was the one most likely to emerge victorious.

When he reached his thirteenth birthday, he realized to succeed independently as a confident-minded trainer, he would need to develop his own strategies and game plans on the spot. Thanks to his parents, this was possible. Josh's mother Starla had finally, after two years shy of a decade, built her dream Pokemon Ranch along with the help of her husband. 20 years ago she traveled through the regions and collected Gym badges, earning her way into the ranks of the elites. She was inducted into halls of fames many times, but she always trailed behind Tai Sugimori. Josh's father, Tai Sugimori, was a trainer among the best in Pokemon. Inducted into almost every Hall of Fame at least once, collected every badge, even won a Grand Festival once, Taichi Sugimori is truly a father to be proud of. Now 33, Tai and Starla finally finished their Pokemon Ranch where they plan to just retire and use their winnings from Leagues and other tournaments to live off of and support their son. 16 years old, Josh now spends his days traveling around the different regions and earning his place into the League Championships where he battles to try and become the Champion. Though that hasn't happened yet, he still tries and now is heading for Hoenn...

Appearance: Josh has well pampered, brown hair atop his head that falls down just past his eyebrows as his bangs sweep off to the right, the bangs to the left side of his forehead fall down in a couple strands where as his bangs to the right are all together. It falls down to just past his ears which are still slightly visible and tends to flare out at the back just abit, some even say he has slight highlights in there. His eyes are bright, a solemn band of mysterious silver hazel encircle each pupil. His peachy skin and features give off the picture of health, standing at 6"1' and weighing in at 150 lbs. Tai has a well-established body, from his broad shoulders to his well-built lower body. He is someone who does a lot of weight lifting, and sports, because of this he has a well-conditioned and well-toned body. His appearance is normal for a well-conditioned 16 year old, muscles slightly on the larger side are obvious but not completely bulging out at this point.

Clothes-wise, Tai opts for a trendy style. He wears his signature thin, black leather jacket that he leaves unzipped over a plain white-tee with the sleeves ending mid-bicep. He wears a pair of black skinny jeans held up by a grey belt, though the belt is not visible most of the times due to his shirt falling over it. To finish off his outfit he wears a pair of grey Vans shoes with white bottoms and white shoelaces. He also wears his signature pair of aviator sunglasses, the rims a light gold.

Goal: Josh strives to be as good as his parents, and not let them down. Being the son of two Hall of Fame inductees does come with pressure, so he cannot stop until he becomes the Champion. That'll prove his worth to his parents.

•Unique Qualities: Has an almost professional level talent for Football, Basketball, and Baseball which are his favorite sports; Has an encyclopedic knowledge on Pokemon with a very high IQ.

RP Sample:

From "Sinnoh Trainer Like That?"
Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon:

•Nickname: Bravo
•Personality: A sweet, witty pokemon, Bravo is gentle in his ways, always thinking of others before himself. He enjoys helping out those he can, and looks after Josh like an older brother does to a baby brother, as he is almost constantly worried about him.
Unique Qualities: Has an unusual fetish for sweets, just like his trainer.

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
may i reserve beldum
expect to have SU up tomorrow

Last edited:
Years
Your not allowed to make Reservations, so If I were yew I'd get that SU up and make sure its good. He said if anyone else makes a better one, they get it over yew.

Years
Hmm...your very, very good. Wow, I never thought I'd get two in one day...

Your character is 17, but I'll up the age. My mistake.

If no one else takes Bravo, he's yours. He also gets both egg moves.

Looks like it was worth waiting for you, Charizard_Man. I'll be seeing you around, okay?

3 people...looks like I can start earlier than I thought. I hope more come, personally. But I think most will choose the ones not taken, so I guess there won't be any competing for the same starter.

Okayz, Chao.

Wait, I think I should start accepting. Since you two have exceptional biographies...yeah, okay. Since you both have very good writing skills, I award them to you.

I'll change the rules a bit, only those with amazing biographies will get the egg move(s). If you want them, take Charizard's and Yashi's biographies as examples. If someone else does better than you however than your biography, then they'll get that Starter, okay?

Now...

Charizard_Man has been accepted with Trapinch. He get both egg moves.

ShadowYashi has been accepted with Ralts. She gets both egg moves.

I hope this makes you both happy, since you both deserve it. I'll edit the main post now.

Yeah, you can't reserve. Sorry. Especially not for the Pseudo-Legendaries.

Anyway, get those biographies in!

Chao!

Alright, one last update before I go to bed.

From now on, Biographies, Updates, Chapters and Posts will be put in this thread. The RP will start in the OCC, where I'll give information on the Pokemon and Trainers, and questions about stuff in the OCC.

Also, no reserving, please.

By the way, Bagon & Beldum need jaw-dropping biographies in order to get. Even if you don't have any competition, I won't accept it if it is average. Also, you sort of need the Move Tutor moves for Beldum.

Chao!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back