• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 816 40.5%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    im interested in knowing the passwords for password pete in corella town :0 worth a shot in askin' amirite ? :p

There is one on the Facebook page, and i saw some post on Reddit that they had found some, though i haven't tested the latter.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    im interested in knowing the passwords for password pete in corella town :0 worth a shot in askin' amirite ? :p

One of the passwords is PEGdemo. But you might've already saw it. Did not really bother looking inti whether there are any other passwords (although they did say this was their 1st official mystery gift so I highly doubt there are any other passwords out yet).

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    One of the passwords is PEGdemo. But you might've already saw it. Did not really bother looking inti whether there are any other passwords (although they did say this was their 1st official mystery gift so I highly doubt there are any other passwords out yet).
    There are 3 others out there (that work), but they weren't released by the team so.. not sure if they want those passwords going around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    There are 3 others out there (that work), but they weren't released by the team so.. not sure if they want those passwords going around.

Ah I see. Guess that's why they said it was the first official one..

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    so would there be a reason i cannot see the download on my computer but i can see it on my phone? is it not compatible with google chrome?

where is the download button because i dont see it anywhere...???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    The game locks amazing, GREAT JOB!!!

The code for a Shiny Albaloo its no "saltySCOTT", someone can tell me what is the code?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    I tried changing my keyboard controls but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I tried restarting the game but it still uses the default controls

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Been wanting to play this game but sadly I cant :(. Will there be a mirror link? I cant seem to get Mega to work...

Is there a way to download the game not through MEGA, for some reason I can't download anything from that site. Much appreciated, Hawk.

Same issue here, most of the time Mega doesn't work despite even if its been successful with the download. (nothing happens after clicked the "Save your file" and choosing location, like desktop)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    I found a bug where it is possible to walk on water in a certain lake in Avocet Forest. Is there a way I can submit a screenshot of this so it can be fixed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    I download the Demo, but when I started it up, an error came up. It said something like this:
    Script 'RGSS Linker' line 24: RuntimeError occurred.
    LoadLibrary: RGSS FmodEx.dll

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    I think your game looks great but I have a few issues, the game lags terribly on the overworld/towns but inside battles/houses it runs like it should. I dunno if it has something to do with my settings but my laptop isn't old or anything. Also this might just me my personal opinion but the male player looks a bit dull, I'd add something green to him to match the female player. Maybe the jacket. Brown isn't very funny. But if you insist on keeping it it's fine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    That's some amazing artstyle lol. Is that what it looks like on fullscreen or when minimized like a VBA window?

Back