• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 815 40.4%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
I'm enjoying everything atm. Currently grinding on route 1.
Loving the sprites,

Where is the options for the music volume? So I can at least turn it low.

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Why must my computer die the day before this game comes out. I am actually buying a new computer right now for the sole purpose of playing this game. I can't wait to see how incredible it is!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
So uh...I don't know if there's a race or anything but...I already caught my first shiny. I'd show pics but I don't know how to set it to a spoiler so that it doesn't just show it to everyone, you know?

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
Years
I'm enjoying everything atm. Currently grinding on route 1.
Loving the sprites,

Where is the options for the music volume? So I can at least turn it low.
You can use your PC's volume mixer to lower it!
Some of the Pokemon in this demo that weren't revealed are really amazing!~ I love them all.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Is there a way to download the game not through MEGA, for some reason I can't download anything from that site. Much appreciated, Hawk.

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
Woah, I didn't see the art for the game! This is epic! I just saw some footage by HoodlumScrafty and that game looks incredible! I can't wait for more!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
997359f116.png

It was on floor 4 of the lighthouse.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
Loving the demo but quick question is there a way to change the screen size? Its a little small for my comfort

RandomSpinda

You Spinda Right Round...
Years
Man, really loving the demo so far. But there's a few smaller bugs/inconveniences I noticed:

Some keyboard types, especially those used in Germany, have Y and Z switched, meaning that the run button is kinda far away from the others. Because of that, I feel like it'd be better if you could modify the controls.

If I open the Pokémon menu in battle, the cursor is at the bottom of the screen at times.

If I use the Move Pokémon feature at the PC and choose a Pokémon from my team, I can move it around freely in the team menu, kinda as if it were a box.

The map interface blocks off the southmost parts of the map.

If you open the menu while the music is fading in/out during an area transition, there'll be no music at all until you close the menu,

Aside from that it's great though, I'm really loving the spritework and music!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Man, really loving the demo so far. But there's a few smaller bugs/inconveniences I noticed:

Some keyboard types, especially those used in Germany, have Y and Z switched, meaning that the run button is kinda far away from the others. Because of that, I feel like it'd be better if you could modify the controls.

If I open the Pokémon menu in battle, the cursor is at the bottom of the screen at times.

If I use the Move Pokémon feature at the PC and choose a Pokémon from my team, I can move it around freely in the team menu, kinda as if it were a box.

The map interface blocks off the southmost parts of the map.

Aside from that it's great though, I'm really loving the spritework and music!

You can change the Controls by clicking right button on the upper bar (where the sign and the name of the game are), going to Properties and you should see 'Gamepad' and 'Keyboard' setting there. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Was playing the game, when all of a sudden my game crashed in the Lighthouse (3rd or 4th floor, not so sure).

(I cannot post links yet but the error is the same as @Lockmaster24 's)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Been wanting to play this game but sadly I cant :(. Will there be a mirror link? I cant seem to get Mega to work...

Back