• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon event in UK: Get Mew!!

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    im gonna get there early to see wat that first 50 prize is cause it must be a pokemon something lol XD

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    im gonna get there early to see wat that first 50 prize is cause it must be a pokemon something lol XD

The Cardiff one is on the 18th, if your going to any event before that and your one of the 50th peeps, could you tell us what is the special thing?

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    no its the first 50 from each event to compelete the camp to get teh gift it says on teh toys r us site and im going to the 25th one everthign else is a trek to get there at least 3hrs+

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    no its the first 50 from each event to compelete the camp to get teh gift it says on teh toys r us site and im going to the 25th one everthign else is a trek to get there at least 3hrs+

I was asking if you were going to an event b4 me and u were one of the first 50 peeps to arrive at the place your going you could say what was the prize?? As i dont know what it is..Im going to try get to Cardiff early as possible cos its like 1-2h away so ill be getting up ealry and get there b4 Toys R Us Opens to get the gift.

Btw did you get my PM about the Ho-oh

Years
    Typhlosion-Ex how hard is the questionare lol.. Im trying to be one of first 50 people there when i go to the Cardiff one.
    And i want to get everything avaible..
    Also im going to bring all my GBA game LG/FR/R/S/E allthough i heard u only allowed one?
    Does it matter how far in the game aswell. Cos ive re-started these game and i havent gone far in them at all.

Questionairre If you have played even just 10 minutes on D/P you can answer them all.

Oh and people Nat.dex isnt needed.

EDIT: I got two of bringing two games.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Questionairre If you have played even just 10 minutes on D/P you can answer them all.

Oh and people Nat.dex isnt needed.

EDIT: I got two of bringing two games.

Btw does anyone know what is the Gift for the first 50ppl atending?

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I really cant wait for this event now lol.

Hope its going to be a fun day out lol

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    I'm gonna get 5 Mews. 3 for me (LG/FR+Sapphire)and 2 for my brother (Ruby+ Emerald). :) And to the person who wants to know what the 1st 50 thing is, I have the distinct feeling it is either a DS lite, or a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl game, or both. wonder if the download still works if the GBA game is in a DS. if it doesn't, I guess I'll just borrow my brother's GBA (lost mine...).

And Ryuuzaki-San, you won't be alone from the pokecommunity forums at oldbury. I'll be there ;)

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I hope its as good as RMJ says, free DS lol if your first 50 peeps lol

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Gee, haven't anyone heard of an action replay or Gameshark?

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    why hack mew when we can get one now frm toys r us btw anyone played the battle revolution demo or game.... there?

Back