• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON EVER NIGHT

DO YOU LIKE THIS HACK

• yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • sort of

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • no way

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well I Wish You Luck. I Can Sprite For You If You Want To. Tell Me And Ill Do It
    sorry iv already got a spriter duckdavis welcome duckdavis i like your work so far so good luck on the sprite i will update new screenshots when he has done it and please tell me if you see error's in the new screenshots only with the new sprite anyway they will be coming soon so look out for the new screenies

Last edited:

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • good luck on this hack i'm also doing a night time hack :p difference is i'm doing the pallette and tile changes myslef lol no weird blue charmanders for me ^_^ look it up pokemon twilight diamond

Years
  • good luck on this hack i'm also doing a night time hack :p difference is i'm doing the pallette and tile changes myslef lol no weird blue charmanders for me ^_^ look it up pokemon twilight diamond
    thanks yeah i hope i do well anyway good luck on your night time hack i will be looking forward to it

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Do you need mapping, I'm sure i can do criticize your work and tell you what to fix,

and don't pick May, she's my heroine in my hack xD.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    proof of work
    here are some maps.(I'm applying)
    kfsfeg5.png

cc.....
    5l6qvd.jpg

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    Not this one badly, but I see the very dark palettes.
    Luck with the hack regards!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Yeah, Ever Night does have really nice palettes, anyway I'll be doing some inserting tiles as well. And I'll fix the Pokémon sprites that came with the rombase.

rombases are terrible, you can just copy the pals and paste it to the clean one(it more safer so no glitches happens.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The hack is well what happens you should change the trees
    and pallets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back