• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON EVER NIGHT

DO YOU LIKE THIS HACK

• yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • sort of

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • no way

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • they're planning to use peyi's I think. :\.

Also, you might as well ask people around to make the day/night system, I don't want to play night everyday.

Ryousha

Years
  • im going to index some OW's so you can get rid of those crappy ones.

Ill also may insert Peyi's tiles for you, cause D/P are overused

Ryousha

Years
  • thank's alot i cant wait to see them anyway i hope you like the screenshots

send me ur rom/ips thru PM. or upload it on 4shared/MediaFire/mEGA upload....

Ill insert the tiles, and fix ur pkmn if u want and insert the complete OW.

Years
  • ok ill just upload it but can you keep the tiles night well you can insert more but they have to be night because thats the story its about darkrai aswell if you have read the story and good luck on the other's plus the sprite is crap and duck davis was doing a sprite but he is busy with his hack

Ryousha

Years
  • ok ill just upload it but can you keep the tiles night well you can insert more but they have to be night because thats the story its about darkrai aswell if you have read the story and good luck on the other's plus the sprite is crap and duck davis was doing a sprite but he is busy with his hack

im busy trying to get money to buy mcdonalds :(!

Im busy with my hack,yeah, but I could help sometimes

Years
  • thank you very much well im just letting everyone know that im working really hard on it anyway thanks for the comments you guys it means a lot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back