• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Everlasting Orchard (Dating/Farming sim Pokemon game)

Did the game get an update today? (Description says 4/6/24...) If so, what's the update for? Nothing else in the description of the game seemed to change.

My Game doesn't load up just crashes on the latest update.

Last edited:
My Game doesn't load up just crashes on the latest update.
Where were you saved? I might have changed that location. (Or got rid of it completely.) If you can revert to an older version I'd save inside of a Pokemon Center or something and try the update again.
Did the game get an update today? (Description says 4/6/24...) If so, what's the update for? Nothing else in the description of the game seemed to change.
It's there. It's a small update since I'm in the testing phase now. It's under the details with the overworld trainer character sprites.

Where were you saved? I might have changed that location. (Or got rid of it completely.) If you can revert to an older version I'd save inside of a Pokemon Center or something and try the update again.

It's there. It's a small update since I'm in the testing phase now. It's under the details with the overworld trainer character sprites.
I haven't saved anywhere it's the first time I downloaded it. I deleted it then redownloaded it and still didn't load.

It doesn't say anything it just shows a black screen then just closes.

Attachments

• [PokeCommunity.com] Pokemon: Everlasting Orchard (Dating/Farming sim Pokemon game)
    Crash.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm having an issue where after blacking out it won't let me leave the house even after sleeping. I wake up on a new day and try to leave and it says "(Don't go out - doctor's orders!)".

I'm having an issue where after blacking out it won't let me leave the house even after sleeping. I wake up on a new day and try to leave and it says "(Don't go out - doctor's orders!)".
That is a pretty huge oversight with a simple fix. I can't believe I forgot to do that.
I downloaded the current build of the game so I could fix it. Now sleeping should be able to turn off the condition that keeps you from getting out.
It doesn't say anything it just shows a black screen then just closes.
This, unfortunately, I have no idea about. Since nobody else seems to have this problem I'm almost guessing that this is a software thing? You could try to download the latest build and see if that works. I wish I knew what the problem was so I could at least tell you how to fix it.

I'm just starting the game and the choice of characters is bugged, it gives you another character if you choose the boy and the other skins also have their errors like their trainer cards

That is a pretty huge oversight with a simple fix. I can't believe I forgot to do that.
I downloaded the current build of the game so I could fix it. Now sleeping should be able to turn off the condition that keeps you from getting out.

This, unfortunately, I have no idea about. Since nobody else seems to have this problem I'm almost guessing that this is a software thing? You could try to download the latest build and see if that works. I wish I knew what the problem was so I could at least tell you how to fix it.
I have made it work, I just had to upgrade to Windows 11.

I like the potential of this game a lot. I wanted to mention two small things I noticed.

My sprite seems to disappear when using the Old Rod. It reappears after the item interaction is done.
The Tauros side riding sprites seems to be a pixel or two off center, and so it loops around a little weirdly.

Looking forward to keeping my eye on this though.

Sorry if this issue has been addressed/talked about but the mailbox won't stop re-displaying the message to get the pokedex in my newest playthrough. It re-appears every day and I'm worried it may lock out other events using the mailbox (no error messages to display it's just a repeating event that happens). Going to the lab just re-plays the scene (only once per day luckily) but the next day will still have the red exclamation mark and having her letter again( I do have the pokedex and have had it for each and every repeat of the scene).

Edit: Also found a glitch when going to your farm from town if you accidentally hold down (so your walking down) you can get stuck in a screen that's half map half black void. No error message, you just get stuck....found out it can randomly happen even if nothing is being pressed.Started off not happening every time but now it's happening every time. Using wings to get back to farm doesn't work either...same thing happens.

Attachments

• [PokeCommunity.com] Pokemon: Everlasting Orchard (Dating/Farming sim Pokemon game)
    Screenshot 2024-06-18 212512.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I like the potential of this game a lot. I wanted to mention two small things I noticed.

My sprite seems to disappear when using the Old Rod. It reappears after the item interaction is done.
The Tauros side riding sprites seems to be a pixel or two off center, and so it loops around a little weirdly.

Looking forward to keeping my eye on this though.
What character are you playing as (from 1-6) and did you unlock customization for your character by talking to the purple dresser in your room?
I'm aware of how weird the Tauros sprite looks. I can't do much about that. I've tried. I've tried so many things.
Sorry if this issue has been addressed/talked about but the mailbox won't stop re-displaying the message to get the pokedex in my newest playthrough. It re-appears every day and I'm worried it may lock out other events using the mailbox (no error messages to display it's just a repeating event that happens). Going to the lab just re-plays the scene (only once per day luckily) but the next day will still have the red exclamation mark and having her letter again( I do have the pokedex and have had it for each and every repeat of the scene).

Edit: Also found a glitch when going to your farm from town if you accidentally hold down (so your walking down) you can get stuck in a screen that's half map half black void. No error message, you just get stuck....found out it can randomly happen even if nothing is being pressed.Started off not happening every time but now it's happening every time. Using wings to get back to farm doesn't work either...same thing happens.
I'll just get rid of that stupid letter. I thought that it'd be a good character moment for Kiana but if the Switch refuses to turn off then why bother? She'll just give it to you after you grab your first Pokemon. (You can still pick it up from the desk otherwise.)
As for the other thing... I can't really explain it at all. If I knew what map that was I'd have an auto thing to bring you to your farm the second you touch it but I don't. Thankfully there should be a pretty easy solution to prevent that in the future.

None of these things will be in effect until after the next big update is done. But that should be pretty soon as long as life doesn't get in the way too much. (It probably will.) I just have to test Cerise and Kalani and I'll be doing both in the same save file and check a few things that shouldn't require me to play the game.

I got an error when trying to access page 1 of the berries that protect against super effective moves in the berry seed shop in the bar.
Spoiler:

This popped up when I selected "1" and my game crashed. Seems to happen every time I try. All the other menus in the berry seed shop work fine.

I fixed the crash that happens when you try to buy certain berries and I might have fixed the "disappearing" characters. (I had to assume why that was happening. If my assumption is incorrect then I didn't get nearly enough info.)

Buuuut I also finished the huge update! So you can get all eight badges, get married and have children now! (And a lot more. Check out the front page for more details.)

I can now go to my farm! Thank you. Just in time for an event at the farm too. Haven't done too much with this new update yet, just wanted to tell you that I no longer have problems with going to the farm (at least for now).

Got stuck again. This time after the gym battle with the electric gym leader (Fulgora). I beat them but when I tried going through the door and not the warp pad I got teleported to a random map. Can't move from the spot, but it does allow access to bag/menu. Couldn't use the wings to get away (makes sense, it probably counts as the building I see). Might want to think about a bag item that can warp you to a specific spot(pokecenter/farm etc) or just a disclaimer to only use the warp pad to leave that specific gym(hopefully its only that gym that has the problem).

Attachments

Screenshot 2024-07-10 141712.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is there a list to see which pokemon show up on which routes? I like looking up where pokemon show up so I can plan my team accordingly lol.

Is there a list to see which pokemon show up on which routes? I like looking up where pokemon show up so I can plan my team accordingly lol.
Nevermind, I found a file that shows the location of all the pokemon. But around the area where you fight the green haired guy in the cave (forgive me his name escapes me) the character portraits stopped showing up, and everytime an art piece was meant to show up in a cutscene it would only appear in a corner. (Notably at certain times that same area has a quick flash of a black box, presumably meant to be an overlay of some kind that's bugging?)

Back