• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
There is something that i don't understand...I finished the Pokemon League 2 times so cool. But i can't find Charmander(120) or Squirtle (119) and i explored EVERY single inch of those routes and the 3 tickets and old sea map doesn't work for me also...I talked to both ship ladies and nothing. =| What am i doing wrong here?
Are those starters OWs or wild Poké? If they are wild, you just did not have enough luck.
As for the tickets. I already mentioned that... It's because bits that allow that event to happen are not set.
I don't know if it can be done throughout writebyteoffset or we have to manually do it by using Memory Viewer.
If it cannot be done, I may provide a tutorial.

blue

gucci
Years
There is something that i don't understand...I finished the Pokemon League 2 times so cool. But i can't find Charmander(120) or Squirtle (119) and i explored EVERY single inch of those routes and the 3 tickets and old sea map doesn't work for me also...I talked to both ship ladies and nothing. =| What am i doing wrong here?

Yeah, the items are out of my control and until I can fix them they will be unable to work unfortunately. As for Squirtle & Charmander they are in Pokéballs in kind-of elusive areas at Route 119 & 120.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday

Yeah, the items are out of my control and until I can fix them they will be unable to work unfortunately. As for Squirtle & Charmander they are in Pokéballs in kind-of elusive areas at Route 119 & 120.

Ok, thanks and thanks to the other guy above you. I will search again and wait for anything regarding the tickets. Still the game is pretty good anyways.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hey Suicune, I have a little Question.

I want to download this Game and I can't find a download link. :/

Where can I download it?
Please help me

chrispak98

cp3swaggers
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 20, 2022
This is a great hack, but there is a problem!
I cant go to the safari zone because it asks me to get a pokeblock case.
THE PROBLEM IS that the lady at the contest hall counter wont give me a pokeblock case. She will say something like "here is ur prize", and then it glitches up, HELP!

blue

gucci
Years
Unfortunately there is a problem when trying to re-upload the file:

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available
The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.

Years

If you still haven't gotten your answer, I believe this should be an obvious hint
Charmander.png

Anyway, I can't seem to find a download link either. I've been feeling like nuzlocking a simple challenge hack so this is definitely something I'd like to try out.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
This is a great hack, but there is a problem!
I cant go to the safari zone because it asks me to get a pokeblock case.
THE PROBLEM IS that the lady at the contest hall counter wont give me a pokeblock case. She will say something like "here is ur prize", and then it glitches up, HELP!

Having the same problem with the pokeblock case thingy...it glitches out and just keep saying "congratulations Ect Ect here is your prize" ...help on that anyone? And also thanks to the one who pointed out the charmander

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Having the same problem with the pokeblock case thingy...it glitches out and just keep saying "congratulations Ect Ect here is your prize" ...help on that anyone? And also thanks to the one who pointed out the charmander
Hack PokéBlock Case as I did ;)
It's the easiest way =)

And by the way, Suicune, will you try to make tickets working or should I provide tutorial how to make them work by using Memory Viewer? =)

blue

gucci
Years
The attachment is back up, had problems last night but it's fixed now, enjoy!

I've just tried to get the Pokéblock case and I had no trouble:

PokemonExpertEmerald67_02-2.png

Make sure that you have a CLEAN Emerald Rom (Coolrom website) and have downloaded the latest patch (7.01) If you are still having problems please let me know and I'll implement it into another NPC.

Hack PokéBlock Case as I did ;)
It's the easiest way =)

And by the way, Suicune, will you try to make tickets working or should I provide tutorial how to make them work by using Memory Viewer? =)

Yeah, if you could.. that would be great ^^

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
So, I haven't posted in a while, but I'm at Sootopolis, about to head to the Deepsea Cavern, or whatever it's called. My team is as follows:
189.png

Jumpluff, Lv. 65
297.png

Hariyama, Lv. 65
126.png

Magmar, Lv. 66
125.png

Electabuzz, Lv. 66
350.png

Milotic, Lv. 67

Milotic is amazing...

Back