• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    I started a run on this hack. I love it :)
    I found three bugs:

1) Sceptile's cry is bugged. Whenever he enters in battle a screechy and loud noice plays instead of his normal battlecry. It is not another pokemon's cry, it's just a weird sound.

2) In Lavaridge Town there are 4 items on the floor. IIRC they are Fire Stone, Water Stone, etc. One of this items cannot be picked up.

3) This is a strange one: Lardige's Gym Leader forces a 2vs2 battle even if you have only one pokemon. If this happens, when the battle starts the only pokemon you have will be copied (only for the battle).
    If this happens and while battling you go to the POKéMON menu (or try to use a healing item on your pokemons) the entire screen will be bugged. You will not see any of your pokemons (the only one you had nor the copy) in the list, and if you press buttons you will hear sounds but nothing will happen. After pressing several buttons in the bugged POKéMON menu the game will crash.
    You can win the battle normally if you just select the FIGHT option.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Anyone? No chance to "Moemon Expert Emerald"? :(
    If only I know how to edit and change all pokemon sprite/graphic to Moemon, any advice would be fine too.
    Sorry, i'm newbie in here and don't know what i'm gonna have to said it...

You can actually just patch both the Moemon patch and the Expert Emerald patch over the same rom and it should work fine.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • You can actually just patch both the Moemon patch and the Expert Emerald patch over the same rom and it should work fine.

Tbh, I've applied both patches on separate ROMs, but I don't encounter Pokemon in the first route. So, I don't think Moemon Expert Emerald will work q_q

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Is the Moon Stone in the south of Slateport City supposed to respawn? I've picked it up three times so far.

Years
  • Hello, so far I must say I love this hack! Simply amazing, any who I have encountered the bedulm egg glitch and was wondering if there was another patch to fix her dialogue?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • A little question:
    Since this hack doesn't have the Physical/Special split, I've been wanting to apply the patch myself for personal use.
    The thing is, will the game be affected someway if I do that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    A little question:
    Since this hack doesn't have the Physical/Special split, I've been wanting to apply the patch myself for personal use.
    The thing is, will the game be affected someway if I do that?

What utility do u use to do physical/special split? pls, tell me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The Physical/Special split isn't present in this hack as it was not in the original Emerald. Feel free to apply the P/S Split if you wish, however whether that would glitch the game or not I don't know. If you plan to attempt this, then I'd recommend backing up before doing so.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    I've being playing this and enjoying every second of it, but i noticed that the amber in fallarbor town, the one that comes to life as aerodactyl keeps respawning, is this a bug or it was intented this way, thx

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've being playing this and enjoying every second of it, but i noticed that the amber in fallarbor town, the one that comes to life as aerodactyl keeps respawning, is this a bug or it was intented this way, thx

It must be a minor bug, nothing major though. Free Aerodactyls ain't too bad = more chances to catch it if failed first time. ;p

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • sorry for double posting but its important

should i patch this 386 patch to Emerald [bpee] or Emerald [bpre]

because after patching.. nothing changed i.e torchic still has blaze ability, i read on that readme file that torchic and its evolved forms has speed boost ability.

any kind of reply is welcome.:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Can you tell me where is Entei and Moltres in this game, i don't know where it is since the screenshot show that Moltres appear in the entrance of Victory Road, but i can't find it, and i don't know what area it is in Entei screenshot

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • sorry for double posting but its important

should i patch this 386 patch to Emerald [bpee] or Emerald [bpre]

because after patching.. nothing changed i.e torchic still has blaze ability, i read on that readme file that torchic and its evolved forms has speed boost ability.

any kind of reply is welcome.:)

Have you tried patching it to Pokemon Emerald (U)?

Back