• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

asa_203

hack seeker
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    the gym leaders are suprisingly easy to beat, for me, especially flannery was a piece of cake for my earthquake master swampert (one pokemon for all of them) ^^ ... BUT; many of the route trainers are extremely tough to beat and the pokeleague champion Wallace and last of the elite four Drake were the master of solid.

btw my team was:
    Swampert (mystic water) : level 79 (torrent)
    flygon (soft sand) : level 83 (levitate)
    pikachu (light ball): level 81 (static)
    ninetales (chorcoal): level 62 (drought)
    tentacruel: level 42 (hm slave)
    persian: level 42 (hm slave)

Actually i didn't raise my pokemon so well enaugh as i used to be. for a change i did raise a vulpix for a fire type and flygon for a dragon type and pikachu, just to see how light ball effects on it and it went well enaugh for a electric type pokemon, actually it was my best pokemon in that team besides swampert.

i tried to catch all pokemon on the routes where ever i passed by and i seen 353 pokemon and cought 252 pokemon so far. i am near to completing it.

Also i wonder is that a bug that in the waking up the rayquaza event, i climb the tower and woke up it and it flies and also it leaves its copy so i could battle with :D i threw my only master ball for it in my haste but no matter. however i didnt use it by now; never on last gym or elite four or league champion. guess needs to be ev and iv trained.

sooo; it was nice hack for adults as you said :D i used so many x accuracy to get ahead of swellow (my team didn't consist that pokemon) , so many stat changing , burning, poisoning or paralyzing skills , and of course so many potions and status healers. my money did see '0' so many times in the beggining :D

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
    Years
  • Nice hack! I've already played it a few weeks ago, but decided to replay it again. I really like this hack. One of the best addition to the vannila game. This hack brings a nice update to Emerald. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    For some reason, I cannot get my Clamperl to evolve with a Moon Stone, says "No use" Any ideas?

Actually, ignore that. I have been playing this on Vizzed, and that site is still running on an older version of the game (1.36, even though it says it is 1.42 final)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • EDIT4: (Final) I just realized that I've been playing 1.41, sorry for the constant edits me bugging this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Is there physical and special split implemented? If not how do i patch it and where can i find the Patch? link please Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    i enjoy this version much more than others and now that i find my first shiny ever i do even more=)!!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    I'm trying to complete the pokedex on this ROM, but I'm having a problem catching Unown... I have the 1.42 version which I think is the latest. In the doc file within the download it is claimed that Unown is available at the peak of sky pillar, but I've searched for a long time and still haven't found it. Even so I really enjoy the ROM and I am very grateful for you making it.
    (I'm up to 351 caught at the moment.)

Years
  • in version 7.5 where can I catch feebas? In pokedex it shows me route 118 and Lilycove whereas in the forums I see that it's available in route 107 and Lilycove..also..can someone tell me how i can upgrade to version 7.6 without losing my save file?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    I'm not sure about you guys but the game always freezes the moment before I battle the Frontier Brains. Somebody help please :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2017
    Well awesome hack so far, even though Norman almost rekt me. There is a heart scale in Mauville which keeps respawning providing infinite money.
    Btw. thank you for giving me early beldum, the only thing I hated about original emerald is gone now, and providing tickets as battle frontier prizes is just genius.

Edit: Apparently in the dive area of Abandoned ship I am getting wild Missigno s, possibly gamebreaking.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2021
    Is Physical/Special split implemeted? Because I only play hacks with physical/special split.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2017
    It is, but you you have to look it up, in gen 3 some moves are set differently in compare to new games. Example: elemental punches, crunch are special while Hyper beam is physical.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Hi! i hope it's the right place to post this, i have a problem getting through Dewford City, Whenever i try to go up to find Steve, the guy with the pokemon community i think steps up and the game freezes
    Any solutions ?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Just to be sure, this IS playable on VBA, right? Because I only got it to run (and it kept crashing) on NO$GBA; VBA whitescreened every time...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    That's odd...I'm running it on VBA with the only error I've found was certain Pokemon's cries being buggy...

Well, I have patched four separate Emerald ROMs and none have worked. Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong...they're all English or USA versions, does it matter what language/nationality they are?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out! I had to change the save type to 128k!

Back