• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fallen

Should I restart?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
  • Hack this good one but I think should change the tiles these they don't attract the attention of the game a lot, the hero was perfect very creative, I wait more you inform

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Here is a new character.
    Pokemon Fallen

Tool and rebel.....
    His name is Anthony, he was raised by the king and trained to do his bidding, but he rebeled and fleed, he was also part of an experiment, he was improved as a baby and now he heres voices that command him to do things......
    He is not the only one. [/hint]

credit to $_$ for the sprite.

Last edited:

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • Ah, your hack seems good, but you do have a lot of run-on sentences. And the spelling can be better. The storyline is quite intriguing. Well, it would be, had it not have been a huge run-on.

Good job, anyhow.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Are you refering to the first post or the scripts :/
    and if its the first post than that really doesn't make the hack bad, and also if it's a script try fitting all that information in one sentence.

James
    A friend of your fathers, he tries to rush you out of his house and seeing him in unusual places lowers your trust in him, what is he hiding?
    And what is the "Icarus wing" he keeps talking about?

Thats pretty much it for now, I've been working on a mini game that semi-replaces surf so stay tuned for that, (though it wont be ready until...a week or less)

Last edited by a moderator:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Not bad, but the headphones look a little funky to me...Their place at a weird angle...I'll try to fix it when I get the chance if your alright with it.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • nice updates,i love the palettes they look great but i don't really like the flowers i think there tooo bright.
    so when are the scripts coming ?
    Good luck~

Yea I have to agree. The flowers are screaming with color lol, but yea when do we get to see new scripts?

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Well........nothing really new in the scripts, at least that I want to show :P

I'm thinking of quitting this hack, not because of the lack of attention, but because, well I don't feel it's good enough to compete with the other hacks on the forum...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back