• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fantasia

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've had this idea for a long time now. I had it way back when in the Gold/Silver era, but I didn't have the time or the resources in order to actually start the project. I remembered the idea while watching the Disney Movie "Fantasia" with my little sister, and then suddenly I remembered my long forgotten idea. So, in respect for my imagination and others like me, may I introduce you to...
    Pokemon Fantasia

Story: It is finally the day, the day that you will be receiving your very own Pokemon! As you leave your house, you Mum reminds you to take the Family's pet Kecleon with you on your Journey. As you make your way to Professor Yew's Laboratory, you see that there is a shady individual standing outside the Lab. Introducing himself as part of Team Shadox, you battle him ( He has a level 3 Sentret ) he takes off, leaving behind a strange warehouse key. When you walk into the lab, you tell Professor Yew what happened, and he gives you a choice of Pokemon between the Johto Starters. Play the game to find out more!

New Features:
    - Beautiful New Region
    - New Character Overworlds
    - New Tiles and Maps!
    - New Scripts!
    - New Gym Leaders
    - Catching Latios and Jirachi!
    - Sevii Islands changed into Smaller Island Regions
    - Start with Kecleon, and then pick a starter!
    - New Music from Diamond and Pearl!
    - New Evil Team and a Sinister Plot

Downloads:
    None as of yet

Pre-Alpha Status:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    *starting to map*

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice idea,
    I wouldn't suggest keckleon for a starter, and the story could use some editing. It would be great if there was an another type of story, relating to the title. The features sound good, good luck!

~C3LEBI

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well that was only to give you a basic idea, the story is still being written up.

Kecleon isn't the starter, you just take care of it until you get a starter, and then give it back to your Mum...It's something different

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Well that was only to give you a basic idea, the story is still being written up.

Kecleon isn't the starter, you just take care of it until you get a starter, and then give it back to your Mum...It's something different

The story sounds pretty good so far!

I like the idea of "borrowing" your Mom's POKEMON until you get your own...
    It's origonal and cool!

Lookin' good VC!
    And,
    BOL!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yeah, I planned for you to defeat the Shadox Grunt, but of course you hadn't received the starter yet

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Tileset has been edited, and I'm starting to map all the way to the third town :3

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    i like the idea!
    So, kecleon is basically an event right? You don't get to keep it?
    What level is it when you battle the sentret lv. 3?

But i like the idea :)
    Best of luck, and by the sevii islands being smaller regions, i like that idea too!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    i like the idea!
    So, kecleon is basically an event right? You don't get to keep it?
    What level is it when you battle the sentret lv. 3?

But i like the idea :)
    Best of luck, and by the sevii islands being smaller regions, i like that idea too!

Yeah,
    Kecleon is an event.

I think it would be cool if,
    Later on,
    You got to get it again,
    And keep it.

Well,
    BOL!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll probably do that, but for the time being the mom wants company :3

Actually you've given me an idea for an event where Kecleon had been kidnapped. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    so shadox would have dark pokemon eh? funny how they didnt have that for any pokegangs in the games... or show.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    This project is dead, I have another one up that I'll actually update

( my rom crashed and my backups were to far back )

Back