• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fierce Remake

How do you think of our fanarts

• Final Remake >>> Excellent

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Fierce Remake >>> Very Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Fury Redraw >>> Good

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Fine Redraw >>> Not Bad

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Fool Redraw >>> Very Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
Years
  • Added Lugia FR

Go catch it

we have new concept of drawing Pokemons ,and want to show you guys some of our pokemon fanarts in Fierce Remake.

here we go

Note : you can always go to our official gallery linked below to see the full size image & with better resolution
    Note : if u like our works , please help keep this thread survive, or add it to your subsciption so you can know whenever we post new picts :)

Pokedex series

Pokedex003-VenusaurFRS.jpg
    Pokedex006-CharizardFRS-1.jpg
    Pokedex009-BlastoiseFRS-1.jpg

Pokedex154-MeganiumFRS.jpg
    Pokedex157-TyphlosionFRS.jpg
    Pokedex160-FeraligatrFRS.jpg

Pokedex254-SceptileFRS.jpg
    Pokedex257-BlazikenFRS.jpg
    Pokedex260-SwampertFRS.jpg

Pokedex389-TorterraFRS.jpg
    Pokedex392-InfernapeFRS.jpg
    Pokedex395-EmpoleonFRS.jpg

Pokedex018-PidgeotFRS.jpg
    Pokedex022-FearowFRS.jpg

Pokedex306-AggronFRS.jpg

Legendary Pokedexs

Pokedex144-ArticunoFRS.jpg
    Pokedex145-ZapdosFRS.jpg
    Pokedex146-MoltresFRS.jpg

Pokedex249-LugiaFRS.jpg

below is some misc arts we draw. Maybe some of you who have visit our gallery have seen this images, but in case you haven't go there .. here it is

Poketeam-Blaze of Fire Armies
    PoketeamFR-RageofFireArmiesS.jpg

Pokeman 006 - Charizard
    PokemonGijinka006-CharizardFRS.jpg

Ash , Misty & Brock - Heroes Come Back (for reason of the title , see it at our gallery)
    PokemonFRDS-AshMistyBrock-HeroesCom.jpg

we are still 22,so comments & critiques will be most welcomed.
    also , please forgive us is we have make something bad :D

and we have also make poll in this topics
    please fill the poll after you see our fanarts

and if u want to see the bigger images with better resolution,you can visit the gallery here >>> www.pokemon-fr.deviantart.com

and this thread will be updated every time we have draw new ones.

Last edited:

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY favourite Pokemon!!! Ruined!!!! I like your drawings but I can't stand anyone who ruins CHarizard. I know your drawing is good but You ruined Charizard!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY favourite Pokemon!!! Ruined!!!! I like your drawings but I can't stand anyone who ruins CHarizard. I know your drawing is good but You ruined Charizard!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    yeah, we can understand that, and sorry if we ruined your favourite pokemon,as it is also our favourite pokemon.

some people at serebii.net also say this remake is totally fool. so we will accept any critiques & comments ^^

as we just want to show some of our fanarts ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    Oh my god!! I love all of them! My favorite pokemon depicted in an awsome way!(Sceptile). And my least favorite pokemon made into an awsome one (Swampert). Blazikan, Typhlosion, Ferligator, Meganium, Infernape, Empoleon, Aggron, Charizard. They al made my jaw drop. Well done!

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • Meganium, Typhlosion, Infernape and Blaziken look good.
    The rest are too detailed to be appealing. You've attenuated details that aren't vital to the appearance of the pokémon in those drawings.

But you're doing a good job artistically. Conceptually this needs some more work, as in what you lift forward in the designs to make the pokémon look fierce. You focus too much on too many physical attributes. That you haven't with Meganium, Typhlosion, Blaziken and Infernape, which makes them successful in my opinon.
    thanks a lot for the advice. :D

we will try better at next release, since all starters have been out (except Venusaur :D)

Oh my god!! I love all of them! My favorite pokemon depicted in an awsome way!(Sceptile). And my least favorite pokemon made into an awsome one (Swampert). Blazikan, Typhlosion, Ferligator, Meganium, Infernape, Empoleon, Aggron, Charizard. They al made my jaw drop. Well done!
    thanks a lot :D

btw, everone, torterra have released. Go catch it if u want XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    WOW... Toterra looks awsome. You made it look really cool instead of making it look like a slow, well, turtle. You gave it a sense of speed. Can't wait to see more! Keep up the good work!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hm, boy do I get things done around here at the pace of a snail.

Charizard EX: Totally uncalled for, totally not acceptable, and totally not cool. Seriously, next time you decide to comment, try making it- oh, I don't know.

Constructive?

Anyway.

Teh SHIZ that Feraligatr is friggin' awesome. I actually really like these renditions, and it would be so cool to see them in an MMORPG or something. I would stalk the Empoleon like a rabid MvP'er. Especially liking the decal on it's wings. Keep it up; I'd love to see more. <3

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • Hm, boy do I get things done around here at the pace of a snail.

Charizard EX: Totally uncalled for, totally not acceptable, and totally not cool. Seriously, next time you decide to comment, try making it- oh, I don't know.

Constructive?

Anyway.

Teh SHIZ that Feraligatr is friggin' awesome. I actually really like these renditions, and it would be so cool to see them in an MMORPG or something. I would stalk the Empoleon like a rabid MvP'er. Especially liking the decal on it's wings. Keep it up; I'd love to see more. <3
    No prob about the comments of other users

we have know this conscequence when we decide to making these arts without get payed,just killing some spare time & hobbies.

so ,we have receive many positive & negative comments & we gald to accept all of that

once again ,want to say sorry if we ruined / make a bad fanarts of your favourites pokemons/trainers. we are just human who can make mistakes :)

btw, back to your comments :D

thanks a lot, and yeah, feraligatr & empoleon has receive the most positive comments, like it being scary, fierce ,else :)
    beginner trainers will fill proud if can have them in their team :D
    have u encounter the Fearow ? :D

stay tune, more will come.

next is articuno

Very interesting, they almost look anthro.
    thanks a lot

appreciate that :D

Last edited:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • These are extraordinary.

Very well drawn except for some minor awkward places (like Charizard's hands, Feraligatr's right foot, Ash's hand and Misty's neck), well coloured, in every way very well made and cool-looking. If I were a ten-year-old in the Pokémon world, I wouldn't want to face something like those :laugh: they're very scary-looking. All the muscles, claws and other sharp, pointy things and those markings on Empoleon and Charizard are very very very well made. This is clearly waht you should be drawing! And those shadings are, to say, exceptional.

I wouldn't say this is what most pleases my artistic eye, but man, are these well drawn. Keep this up, guys! I bet you draw the most awesome dragons ever...

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • These are extraordinary.

Very well drawn except for some minor awkward places (like Charizard's hands, Feraligatr's right foot, Ash's hand and Misty's neck), well coloured, in every way very well made and cool-looking. If I were a ten-year-old in the Pokémon world, I wouldn't want to face something like those :laugh: they're very scary-looking. All the muscles, claws and other sharp, pointy things and those markings on Empoleon and Charizard are very very very well made. This is clearly waht you should be drawing! And those shadings are, to say, exceptional.

I wouldn't say this is what most pleases my artistic eye, but man, are these well drawn. Keep this up, guys! I bet you draw the most awesome dragons ever...
    thanks a lot :D

and yeah, proportions is our most weakness spot. we will practice more to be better

0_0. Frggin awsome. I would have loved it if pokemon was like that. I would have a whole team of feraligatrs.
    haha, and i will packed with jolteons to beat your feraligatrs :D

btw,everybody, legendary pokedex start to coming out. Start with Articuno
    go catch it !!! :D

Last edited:

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • I must admit, these are very, very excellently done (and an awesome take on... hm... perhaps "realistic" is the word I'm searching for?)! Marvelous work, for sure! *applausds* And yay, the legendary series! Can't wait to see what you do with Mewtwo and Dialga!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • nice, cant wait to see venusaur

i specially like typhlosion, blaziken and infernape

even though you DID make the fire on typhlosion's shoulders look more like fur, it still owns :cool:

EDIT: Oops, forgot about pidgeot and fearow... they're the best

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • I must admit, these are very, very excellently done (and an awesome take on... hm... perhaps "realistic" is the word I'm searching for?)! Marvelous work, for sure! *applausds* And yay, the legendary series! Can't wait to see what you do with Mewtwo and Dialga!
    thank you very much

next is Zapdos ....
    release in 2 days from now (Wednesday) :)

nice, cant wait to see venusaur

i specially like typhlosion, blaziken and infernape

even though you DID make the fire on typhlosion's shoulders look more like fur, it still owns :cool:

EDIT: Oops, forgot about pidgeot and fearow... they're the best
    thanks a lot

yeah,some people like Typhlosion fire like that, some prefer the original one :)

btw, have you encounter Articuno ? :)

legendary start to come out in the towns

mwahahahaha

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Wow, this is incredible.

I love! Typhlosion and Empoleon. They look terrific-as-in-powerful, in particular Typh's flame design was something I did not expect.

OTOH, Meganium and Charizard feel, well, "strange". Meganium's neck petals are not prominent enough, maybe because of their curvature in the portrayed perspective. Charizard's claws and wing have some minor troubles, but what affects him is the fact that when compared with the other Fire Fierces his musculature does not seem fit wnough.

I think MartianOddity has it right in regards to the success of some of the portrayals (Typhlosion, Meganium and Infernape) comes from the fact that they don't depend too much on the physical attributes of strength and power. For example, Infernape's attitude in the picture is what says it all, in particular his claws, and how he slightly leans his head so that the pole comes behind one of his ears. Meganium, Blaziken and Pidgeot also project a very strong sense of defiance, as if they are actually looking towards an opponent and they are not willing to back down.

I haven't taken a good look at Articuno, I expect to do it soon.

BTW, where is Venasaur??? I want Venasaur!

Any other particular POkémon you are going to work on? Because Pidgeot and Aggron look awesome, too. I would like to see your portrayal of Scyther, Salamence, Gengar or Gliscon.

Bye, and best of lucks!

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • Wow, this is incredible.

I love! Typhlosion and Empoleon. They look terrific-as-in-powerful, in particular Typh's flame design was something I did not expect.

OTOH, Meganium and Charizard feel, well, "strange". Meganium's neck petals are not prominent enough, maybe because of their curvature in the portrayed perspective. Charizard's claws and wing have some minor troubles, but what affects him is the fact that when compared with the other Fire Fierces his musculature does not seem fit wnough.

I think MartianOddity has it right in regards to the success of some of the portrayals (Typhlosion, Meganium and Infernape) comes from the fact that they don't depend too much on the physical attributes of strength and power. For example, Infernape's attitude in the picture is what says it all, in particular his claws, and how he slightly leans his head so that the pole comes behind one of his ears. Meganium, Blaziken and Pidgeot also project a very strong sense of defiance, as if they are actually looking towards an opponent and they are not willing to back down.

I haven't taken a good look at Articuno, I expect to do it soon.

BTW, where is Venasaur??? I want Venasaur!

Any other particular POkémon you are going to work on? Because Pidgeot and Aggron look awesome, too. I would like to see your portrayal of Scyther, Salamence, Gengar or Gliscon.

Bye, and best of lucks!
    thank a lot for all the comments. and we will absorb all the advice & fix it at next pokemons

Venusaur ? will be out after all the legendary birds.

and the other pokemons , they already on waiting list.

btw, everyone, Zapdos is out
    go catch it :D

Back