• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Could you tell us WHEN it frozed?
    And meggido: I inserted the bar event as a level script, and tested it out. There was no freezing ô.O
    And pokemon list worked for me as well, I'll check out my patch for these errors.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    when i enter the bar, the level script was not activated because the value was set to ZERO.. I'm fixing small bugs and released it later..^^

also, it freeze because you talk to mom thats why?

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    It's normally that it freezes ifthe level script doesn't activate and u talk to your mum. She doesn't have an offset, cause you should normally not be able to talk to her xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    UPDATE:
    all bugs has been squished, please report any bugs you can find and I'll catch it then squished it..^^
    Good Luck Playing..^^
    Post before you DOWNLOAD XD
    Ideas and Comments will be a appreciated..^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I introduced our hack on 2 german boards, they love our hack ;)
    They also reported bugs, I'll translate them here:
    Code:
    -Intro Pictures are wrong
    -Professor Oak seems to be gone when the level script is activating, he's in the lab later
    -No nicknaming (but we deleted this part because it didn't want wo work, it's no bug)
    -the data of captured pokemon is taken into the dex, even if u don't have it yet
    -Poochyena isn't in it, even after u got the dex (though I used the special for getting the national dex)
    -Mapping errors: The water in Bloominggrove and in the Bloomingwoods. Take a closer look at the edges or so xD
    -When talking to RED, he says giv instead of give (change with Advance text)
    -If u open the map on route 2, you are displayed in the top left corner
    -If you walk past the boy in the upper part of the bloomingwoods, there's a sign. The game freezes when u talk to it

That's all, I think.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey MT, why dont you make a thread in the scrapbox for bugs and errors? also they could post the bugs they find?

I'll have to go to bed now, i have school tomorrow..^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I should open a thread in the scrapbox?..why not, I'll think about if it's necessary/helpful and ask a moderator first.

Years
    I found another bug the old man at the begin of bloomingwood forest is a pokeball and gives u potions as much as u want :o
    Another bug found at route 2 u cant walk trough 2 blocks if u go down and left from the bush at the house to the forest
    a third bug before i go to sleep lolz.. the mom script in the bar wont go off u keep walking and that drunken guy keeps talking etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    when i go into the bar and beat the drunk guy, right after the guy and the mom leave the whole scene before the battle starts over and over again

Years
    theres a glith at the bar it keep reapt itself like i talk 2 my mom, battle the guy, then that repeats over and over till im off the page/ screen in pitch black!!!

Years
    I found a bit of a problem...I caught the Nidoran at Route 1 and I got Pokedex data...But I don't own the Pokedex yet.

EDIT: And the guy at the top of Bloominggrove i can keep talking to him and recieving unlimited Potions...

EDIT AGAIN: Lvl 7 Gloom?

Last edited:

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    I found a bit of a problem...I caught the Nidoran at Route 1 and I got Pokedex data...But I don't own the Pokedex yet.

EDIT: And the guy at the top of Bloominggrove i can keep talking to him and recieving unlimited Potions...

UNLIMITED POTIONS?! Use it wisely :p

Years
    using the key item town map makes the game crash

i love the female sprites btw

It works fine for me...
    But in the bar before I beat the Gym Leader..If i talk to the guy behind the counter it freezes.

EDIT: It's actually 2 people in the bar.

EDIT AGAIN: The woman near the Gym, her text is too long for the box and in the Gym the statue says PEWTER GYM...eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back