• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Ooo, I love the storyline. Is there any room left for Mappers?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hey folks ive made a new userbars:
    Pokemon: Flame of Rage

it replaces one of the old ones i made, so you might still have that one in your cache. just delete your cache and reload thee page if you see the old one

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yay! This game is awesome! I wanna play it sooooooooo badly! Oh, I have a question X-Buster, if you dont pick growlithe as your starter and one of the others and make it evolve, can you still ride on its back instead of arcanine?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    its already been said that the arcanine is like a key item and it is a special arcanine bred for riding rather than fighting it is not your starter . :) glad to help !

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • thx^^
    but you cant say youre not good in english because youre a german... im german too and im pretty good in english, i like it even more than the german language^^

Taku51

My lust for power
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Who are the three legendarys? Also it's looking good so far I can't wait till the beta :)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    after a long waiting the beta is out hope you can finish the hack GL :D

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I went to the Pokemon list then the game crashed. Is that normal or a defect on my end?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back