• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • in my patch it's working.
    I fixed it and tested it ingame, it worked and it didn't repeat.
    So if u look at the previous page and download it from the link I posted, it should work (u can use your savegame from the beta u played now).

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • this hack is amazing!! i am playing it right now and i love it.
    the starters are awesome, and the story very original
    Not glitchis so far,palets and sprites are very good.
    Keep it up, you are doing a great job :)

Taku51

My lust for power
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Awesome hack the only few glitches I have found are some of the first few signs say nothing and when you first talk to red the texy kinda glitches up when he first says running shoes other then that it's good.. I'll post anymore glitches I find as I am playing through right now ;)

**Edit**
    Ok I found a glitch that will crash your game if you talk to the last sign in the woods the game completely freezes...(damn I didn't save)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dunno if this has been mentioned/explained already, but, my seedot won't evolve :x It goes to the evolution screen, but stops and just says "..?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    in master tracks version town map doesnt work
    in x busters it does

EDIT

in master tracks you cant get past first bridge in blooming woods due to invisible block
    in x busters you can

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • hey X, I'll take your last patch and take a look at the lvl script if it's not working.

edit: damn mediafire...it says there's something wrong with my cookies, they are not functioning properly -.-
    But they are allright, I know it.
    Could you upload it somewhere else?

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hey MT if you bring out a new patch give it to me and ill uplaod ti to me private server
    we can post direct links then and people dont have to wait 40 secs or do some image verification stuff
    in addition, i could add a lil script that counts the downloads

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • could u tell us where the beta ended?
    I want to be sure that u really played through the whole thing and that you don't just THINK u did because u cant proceed (that would be a bug, then xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back