• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2010
I really like this hack ^_^

Just a quick question does beta 3 end in union cave or is there a way out that I'm just not seeing lol

DavidChristopher

Spinda Lover.
Years
Dude, i am all for this hack, I just finished getting to the end of what appears to be the final cave? (the one before Azalea.)
i also subscribed to your youtube, and am currently importing the support bar into my signature! :)
Ill be keeping posted!

-Chris.

EDIT: It's in my sig. :D

Last edited:

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
This is awesome, kudos.
The graphics are great, the uniqueness is perfect and it's simply an awesome hack.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
This hack is great, i played it and loved it however it has many errors and glitchs.

Example: When you try to save to for the first time it says WARNING a save file already exists.

Second time you try to save it says something is missing.

Third time you try to save the game CRASHS!

Anyway hope you get this fixed and finished the hack is promising.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
I simply Love this hack, i like the sprites and the dialogue "standing at prof. elm's lab window: Yeah, how cliche would that be" I simply rofled, i also like the "jump fence" thing, all those little details is what makes it great

Then again, i don't like the random people you meet, who battle you for no particular reason..

also, in the beginning, don't make battles between towns so frequent, i know some are optional, but still, battling 2 required trainers, the bullies and then 2 rivals(?) is just a bit too much for me :P

oh and the beginning was kinda weird "today is when masked man's injury acts up" how would she know that??
"lets take this rainbow and silver wing as a memento" as they randomly stop while being chased.
"So thats what happend" Said silver to lance, and idk how and why lance got there.

the beginning is critical, make it smooth!

I wish you a ton of luck!!

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
I simply Love this hack, i like the sprites and the dialogue "standing at prof. elm's lab window: Yeah, how cliche would that be" I simply rofled, i also like the "jump fence" thing, all those little details is what makes it great

Then again, i don't like the random people you meet, who battle you for no particular reason..

also, in the beginning, don't make battles between towns so frequent, i know some are optional, but still, battling 2 required trainers, the bullies and then 2 rivals(?) is just a bit too much for me :P

oh and the beginning was kinda weird "today is when masked man's injury acts up" how would she know that??
"lets take this rainbow and silver wing as a memento" as they randomly stop while being chased.
"So thats what happend" Said silver to lance, and idk how and why lance got there.

the beginning is critical, make it smooth!

I wish you a ton of luck!!
Silver is telling the story to lance, that is why he is there.

Years
1. Spam.
2. Thread Revival.
Xatoku, if you want this thread reopened, contact myself or one of the other Emulation moderators.
Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back