• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Poll # 12 - Least / Most Favourite Generation IV Pokemon?

Years
    My thoughts EXACTLY!

faves: shinx, chimchar, glameow, honchkrow, chatot, mime jr., darkrai

dislikes:
    -ones in the qoute for same reason
    -purugly (why does such a cute glameow have to evolve into this fat sack a crap?)
    -heatran (it looks a disgusting mess of melted candy bars)
    -bibarel (take a bidoof, make it gain 300 pounds, put a stupid mask on its eyes and and you get this beast)
    -stunky/stunktank (its cry is a fart. its also annoying to battle because it has no weaknesses)
    -regigigas (it looks a taco for god sakes, what were they on when they made it?)

Um, Stunky and Skuntank are still weak to Ground.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    wow i completely forgot that it was 3rd gen. sorry.

anyways my fav 4th gen pokes are infernape, and luxray. im 99.9% sure these are 4th gen pokemans ;)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Favorites:
    Glameow,Shellos,Gastrodon,Chimchar,Luxray.....
    Least Favorites:
    Probopass,Lickilicky,Skuntank......

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My favorites are probably Probopass, Empoleon, Purugly, Honchkrow, Luxray and Tangrowth.

My least favorite is probably Staravia. I love Starly and Staraptor but Staravia doesn't appeal to me at all.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    My favorite is definitely Lucario and out of my extensive list of Pokemon I don't like in gen IV I'd have to say Chimchar and it's evolutions are my least favorite.

Pkmn Trainer Brock

Brock the Rock
    Years
    Favorite: Electivire because I was already a huge Electabuzz fan before generation IV was released

Least Favorite: LickiLicky because it's just not too impressive stat wise like the other new evolutions were

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Favorite: Togekiss
    Least Favourite: Arceus, the so-called god of pokemon

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Most favorite: A tie between Giratina and Drifblim
    why: Because they are both Ghost type Pokemon

Least favorite: Purugly and Rampardos
    Why: well for Purugly, its just really ugly anf fat and for Rampardos because it has Mold Breaker which a lot of people in the Battle Frontier loves to have

:t354:TG

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Favourites:
    Lucario, Togekiss, Buizel and Shaymin.

Dislikes:
    Garchomp, Probopass and Heatran.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Favourite is Cherrim, since it's my favourite Pokémon. I love it to pieces, own every piece of official merch ever created for it (except a few cards/battrio coins and whatnot) and I'm essentially obsessed with it. It's so cute! Even in overcast emo form!

Least favourite is Ambipom because it's creepy as hell, has TWO tail-udders, and sdklfjsld it's a bigger Aipom which I always hated. ;_; Ambipom literally scares me. I hate it so, so much and wish it didn't exist.

Back