• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived )

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
  • Leftie

'Crap! What did i do, what did I do?' thought Leftie, Chiding himself for pissing his new roommate off.
    "Good work..." muttered Link
    "Oh, shuddup you!" yelled Leftie, She shot him a look like daggers and he said
    "No, nononono, i didn't mean yo- bugger" said Leftie
    "Now you've done it" said a laughing Link. Leftie had never wanted to smack that Snivy upside the head with a brick so much in his life.

Ichimura
    "Oh" he said, popping his head into the room, "I'll be your Head of Snivy Dorm as well!" he said, before exiting and making a quick escape

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Perhaps there were some students who didn't wish to wait at the dock until the boat arrived and would rather come to see the new arrivals after the fact, as many more students began to come to the docks after the boat was in them. It was not unexpected. The arrivals themselves were fairly unremarkable, just as the were every year. Some chose to talk to the people waiting for them, others simply went about their business. Several gijinkas with the talent of flight immediately took to the skies to survey the island. Others began to walk to presumably where their assigned dorms were.

"Do you believe we will have someone sharing our room this year?" Cardinal asked, seemingly very suddenly as were all of the Metang's interjections.

"I hope not, roommates complicate matters." Sten thought back.

"Agreed."

Over the years at the academy, the two had not had the best luck with roommates. In their first years with roommates, they had not been too bothersome, they usually got the more timid kind of person who wouldn't say a word to either of them unless they did first, which they rarely did. These people usually requested a room change closer to or with one of their friends at some point in the year, usually early. These requests were usually obliged and Sten was left alone with his own room for the rest of the year. Yet, as years went by, the two's luck with roommates seemed to progressively go down, as if the school were purposefully assigning them roommates who would annoy or disrupt one or both of them in some way. The ones who would share their room started to be more social, nosy in some respect. They would always try to talk to Sten when clearly he didn't want to, ask him about every little experiment, even if it was just homework. One day, last year to be precise, Sten's roommate decided that he wanted to help Sten with an experiment he was doing involving hazardous chemicals. (To be fair, Sten wasn't supposed to be doing experiments with hazardous chemicals, but the boy insisted he had the situation under control.) What Sten's roommate had forgotten to do was take any caution at all around the chemicals or wear the proper safety equipment. The boy had spilled one of the more corrosive acids on himself, and dropped the test tube when he did. The boy received a minor burn, two of Sten's books and his chair were also damaged. Later, Sten was punished for doing a dangerous experiment unsupervised and in his own room and endangering his roommate. Sten's roommate was moved to a different room for both of the student's safeties, and Sten asked that, if possible, he not be assigned a roommate ever again. Sten, despite sometimes getting into trouble in the pursuit of his own curiosity, is still rather well respected by the teachers and staff who know him, so his request was obliged. The school made sure to warn him, however, that depending on how many new students came in at a time, it may not be possible for him to have a solo room.

Sten and Cardinal wordlessly decided to go back to their room, knowing that the dock and the new arrivals had nothing for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Ashlyn and this is my lovely Misdreavus, AJ." Was what Ashlyn had said to me. She looked shocked by the similarities between me and Umber. I smiled again without noticing that I was blushing. I was normally a shy person and I was amazed that I was even able to say hello and tell her what my name was. I looked at her and her Misdreavus and noticed that they shared some similarities. Some of these being the red eyes and the blue-green hair with the pink tips. My hair covered my red eyes slightly. I had looked at her but couldn't speak due to my shyness.

" Ryo Say something. You look like an Idiot right now. " Umber had said to me and then chuckled knowing that my shyness had taken over me. Umber had looked at AJ and smiled and then looked back at her trainer. She hit me with her tail as if I was confused or in a trance. My instinct was for my tail to swing back at the Umbreon slightly. I stopped myself from hitting it full force and possibly knocking it out.

" Umm.. So what dorm are you in? I'm in the Tepig Dorm. " I asked her with a slight blush and another friendly smile. My tail was wagging back and forth nearly hitting Umber who was standing right next to me.

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
  • For a brief minute there was silence. Neither Ashlyn nor Rafael said anything.

"So.. this is awkward" AJ noted. "Shush" Ashlyn replied.

Finally, he spoke again. "Umm.. So what dorm are you in? I'min the Tepig Dorm. "

Ashlyn smiled back at him, "Same here! Looks like we're dormates or whatever. Sweet!"

"You know," she said stretching her arms above her head, "it'd be cool if our dorm had only dark and ghost types sharing it. But I doubt those two gijinkas with the Chandelure and the Gengar are in this one." She shrugged it off, "so, wanna show me inside the dorm?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Same here! Looks like we're dormates or whatever. Sweet!" Was what Ashlyn had said to him and once again he blushed. He pulled off a smile and looked at his feet still being his usual shy self.

You know," she said stretching her arms above her head, "it'd be cool if our dorm had only dark and ghost types sharing it. But I doubt those two gijinkas with the Chandelure and the Gengar are in this one. So, wanna show me inside the dorm?"

" I would love to how you the inside of the dorm. " I said to Ashlyn and her Misdreavus partner. I smiled at her and walked to the dorm opening the door and waiting for her to walk through it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Shiori sighed to herself but froze a bit when she heard someone speak to her. "Hello there!" she didn't turn toward where the voice came from "Haven't see you around before. You new?" she was feeling more shy and was relying on Sora to tell her something.

"He's a Gengar Gijinka. He's smiling but I'll keep an eye on you don't worry sis. Just try to talk I'll be right here" Sora said eyeing Vance cautiously. He felt like something was weird so he was going to keep an eye on Shiori.

Shiori nodded feeling so shy and turned towards Vance still not making eye contact. After not having contact with another human or gijinka in four years she was feeling even shyer. "H-Hi. Y-yeah I'm new" she said voice shaky and soft. "m-my name's S-Shiori. T-this is Sora"

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
    Years
  • Vance grinned. The shakiness of her voice was all he needed to confirm that this was going to be the best target for their prank. The prank would work on anyone really, but the more timid the better the effect of it. The prank was simple, yet ingenious, at least him and Eris thought so. The prank was this- place random pieces of paper that say a warning about getting pranked where the target can find it, then, do nothing. If it goes right, the target would spend all day worrying about getting pranked and being overly cautious about everything, when in reality they had nothing to fear. Which was why it was good to have a timid or easily scared person to do it to.

"Well nice to meet you Shiori I'm Vance." He looked over at her partner, Sora, his name was. He would have to watch out for him. He seemed to be the type to not take well to his type of fun. "If you need help I'm willing to assist." He offered her.

Meanwhile, Eris watched Vance from a few yards away, concealing herself rather well in some shadows. How would she do this? She needed to put this in a place where she would find it. Vance had already done his part, and she would not be out done by him. She would follow Shiori for awhile, and see if she could spot her dorm room.

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
  • " I would love to how you the inside of the dorm. "

AJ smirked as they walked in. "He doesn'tseem so bad; he held the door open for us. I guess chivalry isn't dead!" AJ said. Ashlyn giggled.

"So this is it huh?" She peered around, "hope the beds are comfy! I take it we'll be sharing a room? Or do I get my own? Don't worry, I came here expecting to share a room with someone, this isn't a five star hotel after all!"

AJ Hovered over into one of the rooms. It was apparent that this was Rafael and Umber's room. Ashlyn plopped herself on the bed opposite ofhis. "Wow! I didn't realise how tired I was!" she exclaimed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "So this is it huh? Hope the beds are comfy! I take it we'll be sharing a room? Or do I get my own? Don't worry, I came here expecting to share a room with someone, this isn't a five star hotel after all!" Ashlyn said as she sat on one of the beds. I smiled and my tail twitched slightly.

" I'm fine with sharing a room as long as it's with somebody sweet. " I said to her and then I sat down on my bed. I realized that Umber didn't have a place to stay so I looked around not seeing anything to make a bed with. I sighed and Umber had actually gotten comfy on the floor or as I saw with a second look the rug. I blushed and looked at Ashlyn and my hair drooped in front of my eyes.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Roman eventually got bored watching the freshmen arrive. He had hoped himself it would have been more exciting, or that he'd be able to meet up with one of them at least. He shrugged and turned around, as the docks were starting to empty out, with only a few students remaining in the area. Most of the new people were already on a frantic search for their dorms, and didn't bother with much else. It was just different, so very different, from how he experienced his first day. He had no clue what was going on. He was frightened about not being with his parents anymore, and having only Amph to comfort him. He practically burst out crying when he arrived at the academy. He swore, if he could go back in time, he'd probably walk up to himself, smack him right across his face, and tell him to shut up about it.

He shrugged, and turned around to head back to his dorm room. New ideas were already popping up in his head on what he could work next. He went back inside and entered his room. With a deep sigh he sat himself down on the chair before his desk again. He picked up his sharpened pencil again and looked at the white sheet of paper in front of him. He began concentratedly on the first sketchy lines. He focused himself strongly on the paper, that the orbs on his tail and forehead glowed a dim light. It was a somewhat uncontrollable side effect, that if he was feeling very tense about something, he'd inadvertently cause them to glow. Usually, if it were dark out, he'd notice the sudden change of lighting, but during the day, he'd hardly notice it. He never bothered with it anyway. He always considered the lights to be a comfort to him whenever it was dark. "Hey, Roman." Roman snapped out of his concentration. The lights flicked off in a split second. He looked at Amph who was holding some sort of letter in his paws. "This was posted on your door," he said. Roman curiously took the letter and read it. "Hey, would you look at that. My request to be assigned to a roommate has been accepted," his face brightened up, "Looks like I'll be roommates with..." immediately, the corners of his mouth turned downwards. "...Vance? That Gengar gijinka?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Shiori still didn't make eye contact but she nodded when he introduced himself "N-Nice to meet you Vance" she said "w-well, I n-need help finding my dorm. I'm in O-Oshawott Blue rooming with someone named...u-uuhhh, S-Sora what was the name again?" she turned her head to look at Sora.

"His name's Kyle Tyson. Though I have no idea why on earth they have you rooming with a boy" Sora scoffed narrowing his eyes a bit.

Shiori smiled to herself and patted Sora on his head. She was used to his attitude and how protective he was of her and he could always make her smile no matter what. "Thank bro" she said before turning to face Vance still not comfortable enough for eye contact. "h-his names Kyle Tyson" she said getting a bit more comfortable speaking her voice loosing a bit of the stutter.

Kota889

Years
  • Heh. Lucky, they were in the same house, if not the same dorm. He did good to keep from appearing over excited. The break was relatively quiet and he was itching to get a good prank in.

"Well Shiori, it seems we are in the same house! I don't know who your roommate is, which probably means he's another freshmen or I've just never heard of him."
    He said with a sigh. Either way, he could at least show her to the dorms where the kids in Oshawott blue stayed. Eris would have to pick up the following her to her dorm. Meanwhile, he'd go back to the dorm and see if he had any unlucky participants in the new years second prank of the first semester. Heh.

"I can show you to the dorms where the students in Oshawott blue are though. After that I think you'll be on your own though."
    He said as he began to walk away, motioning for her to follow. "It's not that far from here actually."

A few moments later Vance stopped at the location of the Oshawott blue dorms. "Well, here's the dorms. Sorry I can't be of much more help." He said feigning a look of disappointment. "Guess It can't be helped though." He said with a sigh. "Anyways, If there's nothing else you need I need to get to my own dorm."

Meanwhile, A certain gengar followed them as Vance led the unwitting Shiori to the Oshawott blue Dorms. She had to be extra careful of the girls pokemon. The chandelure was a ghost itself, and if she wasn't careful, it could probably easily detect her. She stopped a few feet behind Vance and Shiori, and waited for Vance to leave and make her move to slip this piece of paper into the room with her. It would probably be best to slip it under the door once they got to their dorm.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Rancune Sandrian - Arriving

The boat was nice, but too rocky for Cune's taste, so he was relieved when they finally boarded at the island. Well, kind of. He had slept on the boat, but the rockiness had interrupted his nap. He was at the back of the freshmen and returning students off the boat. He breathed, trying to get his spirits up, but they stayed apathetic as usual. He tried talking to himself: So this is the island were we're supposed to be accepted. Looks promising, I wonder if I'll make any friend. I hope things go better here. Whatever those chances are. How many odds are stacked against me? I'll be lucky if I even stay awake for class. he stopped. His consious had got the best of him, upturning some personal emotions. He turned to Voodoo, the banette that had accompanied him here.

"What do you think, Voodoo?" Cune asked

"I guess its alright" Voodoo responded, bored as usual.

Cune stepped onto the island. He easily could have remained hovering, but it was more emotional that way. At first he wandered around, tired, bored and stern. He watched friend meet and reunite. It sparked only sorrow for Rancune. Giving up on that opportunity, he decided to go to his dorm.

Unfolding the letter he had received, it said he was in tepig red dorm. Dorms named ofter pokemon? Cute. Asking through his zippered mouth, he was told the directions with a finger pointed west. Just as he expected, the kid had paid no personal interest in Cune. He shrugged it off. He probably had had a good reason.

Sensing something wrong, the usually hard Voodoo said "hey man, it actually looks kinda promising. how bad can it be?" Rancune ignored him, but appreciated his effort.

Floating high in the direction he was told, he eventually found the dorm in question. Many students were already here, but still a lot remained at the dock. Rancune entered the dorm expecting nothing interesting. The design along the main holiday seemed to appeal to many, but not to Cune. What did they have? He only had longing. And found joy in few things. He chose a dorm at random, and, deciding to make an impression, focused of the door and managed to float strait through it. It left Rancune panting. He only recently had figured out how to do it, and he was still learning. Voodoo managed through the door with little difficultly at all. pfft. Showoff. He looked around the room. It was fairly spacious, with two bedds and two desk. Oh, great. Roommates. Well, maybe he wouldn't get one, and maybe if he did it would be a nice person. His subconscious doubted it. Shut up subconscious. He swung his backpack off his shoulders and onto the bed. pushing the bag to the foot of the bed, he hopped onto the matress. MUCH better than the accomadations he had for the past few years. He felt drowsy. Stuff would be much better after a well-deserved nap.

EGKangaroo

Years
  • "Well, what else does the letter say?" Amph asked Roman, seeing him skim through the words a bit. Roman shrugged. "Well, I get to pack up my stuff and move in with my new roommate. It says right here: Vance." He showed the letter to the Ampharos, pointing out where that piece of information was. The Ampharos just raised an eyebrow, unable to decipher the human writing anyway, but he just gave a nod anyway, with a feigned expression of understanding. "Interesting," he said, somewhat monotonously. Roman stared at Amph for a few seconds, blinking confusedly, before he realised what was going on. "I'm sorry, I forgot you can't read," he said, shooting Amph an apologetic look. "No need to say sorry," Amph replied. A short silence ensued before Roman turned to his desk, piling his artwork together. "Well, best to get my stuff all ready to move to my new room," he spoke with an inwards voice. He then turned to the task of taking off his finished products he made off the wall, scratching off the tapes with his nail. Each of the drawings were of various different kinds of pokémon. Some of them were common pokémon, appearing practically everywhere across Unova, others were more exotic. Each of these pokémon were drawn on the island, either as wild pokémon or just the ones he saw with other gijinkas on the island. Never, though, had he been able to draw anything from outside the island. His memories of before that were faded, just a slight blur from the past it seemed. He hadn't seen his hometown in such a long time, nor his parents, he hardly even remembered their faces. That was what hurt him the most. His imagination of what life outside was like, was only kept standing with stories he sometimes heard from the new arrivals, that was one thing why he was so disappointed that none of the freshmen really tried to talk with anyone. Did the mainland even exist anymore?

Roman smacked the thoughts out of his head. He hated it when he tried to think so much about it. It was only making him feel depressed, and that was the last thing he needed on his mind. He continued peeling off some more drawings from the wall, and piling them atop of the still unfinished sketches. He could admit himself, he was a pretty damn good artist, but most of his works remained little more than sketches, as he was too quick to leave his work unfinished, feeling more drawn to drawing something else. Whenever he did finish something though, the feeling he got was just pure awesomeness. He was done soon enough taking the drawings off the wall, little spots were left on the wall, a little whiter than the surroundings, as the tape covered the small pieces of white wall from dust. He giggled, liking how it looked. This place needed just a little bit more of that to flourish it up a little. He began to pack his stuff for the move, still wondering what Vance would really be like. Sure, he was known for being a huge prankster, and he was somewhat fearful of what would happen to him if he were his roommate, but it would be a new experience anyway.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
  • "This is it Spark" said Kyle hastily "we're finally going to get that Rydon's horn sample". It was about time, Kyle and Spark founded themselves face to face with a most familiar Rydon that they usually call, Stale.

On the island, their location was a vast forest which was habitat to nearly three-quarter of the population of pokemons on the island. They had moved early in the morning and had eventually forget of the freshmen's arrival. Their goal was to sneak in the forest while other pokemon's and students on the island were asleep, and to cut off a tiny bit of Rydon's horn. Their mission was sucessful, up til now, for the Rydon was still dormant.

"Now just be careful Kyle" said Spark worrying as Kyle approached the hideous beast "He is agile and very caution of his protection". Kyle approached the Rydon's face, took out a small handknife(the ones scientist use) and eyes peak on the sturdy horn. Kyle rested his breathing and silently scratched bits by bits on the Rydon's horn. While one hand was use to scratch the beast's horn, his other hand was holding a round spheric glass right under the knife that was, time by time, taking in the small drops of the horn particles.

Spark became quite uncomfortable with this and slowly stepped back thus trying to create distance with the beast. Unintensionely, Spark stepped on a piece of dried up branch and "CRACK" came the sound.

As expected, the beast's kin ears twitched and he arose from his slumber with a roar. Kyle was taken in by suprise and did not hesitate to step back.

"Damn" said Kyle disturbed " We shall run Spark". The two run and absently vanished in the crowded forest. Good thing the beast got trapped(paralyzed) with some stun powder that was still flowing in the dawn of morning. Kyle and Spark managed to avoid the stun and they came out the forest with heavy breathing.

"Few! We managed it out somehow" said Spark with a sign "Im sorry Kyle, we failed!"

"What are you talking about?" replied Kyle " I've got it, i've managed to get the amount i required for my research".

"Really?" replied Spark suprised "Then we shall head for the academy".

The two electrifying duo walked their way up to the academy. They were tired by the event and fortunately for them, they noticed large amount of carbon dioxide in the air thus remembering the arrival of the freshmen.

"Oh, i totally forgot, it's the freshmen" said Spark remembering " I bet there'll be new gijinka's around here ain't that right Kyle".

"Huh!" replied Kyle not interested " Oh! I presume you're right Spark".

Arriving at the docks of the island, the duo were suprised to find no one. It was deserted, so Kyle and Spark, as expected, headed for their dorm. The door was open, which was not as expected, so Spark and Kyle entered their room to find the school's hideous reknown prankster, Vance, accompanied by a rather slim shaddy girl which Kyle presume was one of the freshmen.

"Well hello there" said Kyle politely ignoring Vance "so i'm guessing you're one of the freshmen aren't you?"

Years
  • Nicka felt a lot better after her sudden eruption of emotions, she was taking this way too heavily and decided to return and apologize to Jack Jones. She was glad Storm didn't follow her for once, because that'd result in only more cussing. She didn't like to scold others at all, she was too kind for that. The best thing she could try to do now was to go back to the Snivy Green Dorm. She'd apologize to Leftie and then leave again. She knew that she wouldn't be able to go back to her home, so she needed to make the best out of this. This place was way better than being ridiculed by others, back in her home town.

She knocked on the door and opened up afterwards. "Hi Leftie," she tried. "I'm sorry for what happened a few minutes ago. I didn't want to freak out, it's just... I have ADHD and act impulsively. I think that's why I started yelling at you for no apparent reason at all.
    Storm lifter her head from the bed she was lying on. "Hi Nicka," she said, "glad you're back safe and sound. I was worried you'd do something preposterous or destroy something."
    "Thanks, that was comforting, Storm," Nicka grumbled.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    (OOC: Sorry guys been busy with school, I'll post as much as I can)

Shiori nodded "Thanks" she said softly following Vance to the dorm with Sora sticking close to her. The Chandelure couldn't shake the feeling that something was following them but he decided to just keep his guard up and stay close to Shiori. Looking at Vance again Shiori smiled "You were a lot of help, thanks for showing me here" she said noticing another boy walk over to them a pikachu gijinka and ignore Vance speaking to her. "Y-Yeah, I'm a freshman. My names Shiori Hojo, and this is Sora".

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
  • I've also been busy with school and such.. so sorry..

``I'm fine with sharing a room as long as it's with someone sweet ``

AJ smirked, ``Heh. Looks like sharing a room with you would be out of the question!'' She smiled at Ashlyn. ``Oh shut up AJ. I'm nice when I wanna be!''
    ''I don't mind being roommates.'' She said smilling slightly. AJ hovered down towards the resting Umbreon. With a cheeky grin on her face she nudged Umber slightly with her face.
    Ashlyn smiled, ''that`s just AJ's way of being friendly. Doesn't happen too often though''
    She looked back at Rafael, ``So, being an Umbreon Gijinka must be pretty neat huh? Do you have any special abilities like an Umbreon?''

EGKangaroo

Years
  • Roman didn't have to spend too much time getting everything packed up for the move to his new room. Indeed, all he really needed to pack in were his clothing, his drawings, plus his drawing equipment. He didn't have a whole lot he brought with him from home when he first arrived at the academy. The only thing he really needed to keep him busy for his stay at the academy. He sometimes wondered how long he would stay there. He hoped that he could leave it one day, that political reforms would eventually push for gijinka equality. The thought of spending the rest of his life on a single island seemed like hell to him. He wanted to explore the world, no matter how much trouble it would cause him. He never enjoyed being kept sheltered at home, and he certainly didn't enjoy being kept sheltered on an island to protect him from the outside world, the "normal" people, so to say. Though, having grown up in a world where gijinka formed the norm, it seemed more to him that the humans were out of the norm.

He picked up the black duffel bag that was on the ground and pulled it over his shoulder. "Let's go, Amph," he said, and he exited his room. Looking to his sides, he noticed a few of the other students from Oshawott blue. Among them was Vance. He wondered if he had already heard of the room shift. He decided to walk up to him, holding the letter in his hand. "Hey, uh, you're Vance right?" he asked the Gengar gijinka, "I got this letter, saying that I'm going to be your new roommate." He presented the letter to Vance. He tried his best to stay friendly to him, lest he'd get him on his bad side, which would probably end in sheer disaster for Roman. "My name's Roman, by the way."

Kota889

Years
  • Vance didn't take to much offense from being ignored by the newcomer. He didn't want much to do with him right now honestly, he had to much to do, like booby trapping the door to the dorm, and rendezvous with Eris to see if her endeavors were successful. "No problem Shiori. Happy to help." He said as he started to turn to go back to his dorm and see if he had an unfortunate roommate. However, an Ampharos gijinka was approaching him. Roman was his name right?

"Yep, thats me, Roman." He said with a friendly smile in response to his question. He couldn't let Shiori be suspicious of him yet or this would never work, But too many people were gathering here, and he wasn't sure if any of these guys knew of his reputation. He wasn't sure about Kyle, but Roman probably had at least heard of him if he hadn't been the victim of one of his pranks before. "Heh, so your my roommate? Well then glad to meet ya! Wish I could stay and chat with ya but I got to go back to the dorm and do some...stuff." He said With a barely visible smirk to Roman as he turned and began to walk towards his dorm.

Eris continued to watch the proceedings from around a corner a few feet behind the Gijinka's. If the girl had a roommate than this would make things difficult. Even worse, if her roommate got the note instead of her. Which means her initial plan would fail. She would need to place it on something of hers. If only she could get close enough to her without that Chandelure noticing her. Maybe she should just call the whole thing off and save them the trouble. Better yet, she could say she did and trick Vance into thinking that she did give it to her. She could attempt hypnosis on all of them, but she doubted that would work. The only option of getting any foreseeable results was to just stay put and watch.

Back