• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
why is no one posting?This is amazing
Thanks <3
Who's the kid in that picture? Looks like a Baby Naruto.
No, he isn't. I took the picture from a game for NDS!

Small update for the month of August:
wb8ebn.gif

As you can see, it has implemented the diagonal movement during ascent/descent of the stairs!
Currently the routine automatically detects where are located the stairs, on the map, without using auxiliary blocks in tilesets!
Finally, I want to show the 'redesign' of titlescreen:
w9zfp3.png

In the screen have been compared the old title, in 16 colors, and the current in 256 colors!

Derlo

Tired....
Years
Man, you did it !!!
Since DPPt out I'm trying to carry the side stairs to the FR [not that I was far from it. hehe]
You are awesome!
Maybe if you put a bit of history in the posts, the hack would gain the recognition it deserves!
Regarding the engine of the game ... you rock!
Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello guys, today "big" updates!
The first thing I want to show you is the intro that follows the bootscreen:

I would like to thank @"Blacktheking" for helping me with the creation of the mugshot in the video!
Finally, as the last update, I would like to present you a very interesting feature:
oeuWwyy.png

They have been added under each NPC semi-transparent shadows!
I would like to thank Derlo for helping me with this small change!
See you at the next update!

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Hello guys, today "big" updates!
The first thing I want to show you is the intro that follows the bootscreen:

I would like to thank @"Blacktheking" for helping me with the creation of the mugshot in the video!
Finally, as the last update, I would like to present you a very interesting feature:
oeuWwyy.png

They have been added under each NPC semi-transparent shadows!
I would like to thank Derlo for helping me with this small change!
Awe...some! Transparent shadows O.O

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
The intro looks like Pokémon Platinum style and I love it man!
Grats for that amazing job, keep up the good work.
PD: The shadows look awesome!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Good evening everyone, we have now come updating of September!
First of all let me tell you a few things:
Unfortunately August was a bit 'difficult month, full of commitments, which is why this update will not be "robust" as the previous ones.
In addition, due to the start of the school term, from now on I don't think that the updates will have a monthly basis,
this year is a special year and I would like to dedicate myself more to the study.
That said, let's start with the updates:
hHzxzEV.png

In the first screen we can see the new NPC salesman in the market, in addition to him were entered other.
In the second screen we see a very interesting feature: during the care of the pokemon center, the ball will have their own ow.
I would be lying if I told you that I didn't take inspiration from Spinda94.
As the third and final screen, we see the addition of the tile of the hedge.
Another very important thing to emphasize is the correction of many errors mapping/movements permits/tile,
all this with the help of Nalkio and Blacktheking with their beta testing!
Finally, as a final treat, let me show you a New Day and Night developed by me:
Spoiler:

This D&N, contrary to the Prime-Dialga's DNS with 4 shades of the palette, it will have as many as 16!
I take this opportunity to thank you for the continued support that you show every time, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Thanks to all!
Hello everyone, despite the school period i was able to do something in these days:

I don't think there's much to explain: instead of the old home screen is something inserted a new graphic more "attractive".
As usual, if you have any tips/suggestions, write it in the comments!

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
Years
Thanks to all!
Hello everyone, despite the school period i was able to do something in these days:

I don't think there's much to explain: instead of the old home screen is something inserted a new graphic more "attractive".
As usual, if you have any tips/suggestions, write it in the comments!

I'm not a fan of that menu change. After the title screen, it just doesn't really fit the style of Pokémon games. Maybe it's just me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello, I'm here with a new update!
These days, though with many difficulties, I managed to create something "concrete" through the use of C.

As you can see, it was inserted a new version of VS BAR with some improvements!
I'am very sorry for not respond to all comments, but unfortunately I haven't time...

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hi, we're back here with a small update!
Today I would like to ask for your help:
PRGtbhj.png

In the first screen there is the current menu in the ROM; in the second, however, it is a new menu that i'm developing during my free time.
The second menu has been taken by the following screen:http://orig09.deviantart.net/ff06/f/2015/164/2/a/new_start_menu__by_siraquakip-d8x67gg.png
What you have to do is very simple: you feel like the current menu or the one under development?
Obviously, if you like more the menu under development, i'll contact the creator to make sure that i can use it inside the ROM.

Back