• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: GlobalEarth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Nikko.Ideator presents…

A short summary of… doom?

Hello, this is the new thread for the hack, Poke'mon GlobalEarth. This hack was originally started by Nikko.Ideator. In this hack, you will explore not just some fictional region with a bunch of little super-powered creatures roam around that you catch with a ball-thing. No. In this hack, you will explore, none other than your own planet, Earth. Lets try to make this hack as fantastic as possible, just as Nikko once wanted it to be.

You break them, you buy them! …wait, let me try that again.

-No asking for release dates, considering how hard the team is working, your insistant cryes of "WH3N WiLL DIS HACK B R3DEY?LOL!!!!HAX" is kinda like a giant middle finger to us, you know?

-No spamming or flaming, we need posts to stay on the front page where we belong, but not that bad.

-Do not ask to be a staff member. That is simply reserved for the team thread.

-No asking stupid questions that could be answered with common logic or google. For stupid qestions regarding patching or roms, read the forum rules, please. Please?

-Do not ask for positions here. I am not in charge of recruiting for the hack any longer, Wind~ is. You may go to the thread where sign-ups take place further down.

We also have an FAQ list further down.

This is the story… about a lady…

You are a boy or girl in a fancy boarding school in Rhode Island, United States. All of the world's Pokemon battling teams are ready for the exciting upcoming event, the Pokemon World Cup. You have the highest grades in the class, and show a natural gift for Pokemon, so you are contacted by the president of the United States, President Samuel Oak. (You can be from any country to compete. Your rivals join Team France even though they're not French) You graduate from your school, and begin your training. You must collect all 8 Global Badges for proof of your talent, then you will be able to compete. However, an evil organization called the The M.O.B., or Masters Of Bad wishes to awaken the dragon of darkness, so they can carry out their plot to destroy the Earth. In order to do so, they must collect the 17 Regi-Runes, each guarded by a legendary beast. Can you collect the Regi-Runes before The M.O.B. can and save the world, in time to compete in the greatest competition of all time?

Features? I prefer shiny things.

-Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

-Takes place in the real world.

-Pokemon's levels are low at the beginning, like 1,2, and 3, but immediatley get harder at a surprising rate.

-Catch any Pokemon as a starter

-Three main rivals, all die and keep coming back.

-New playable characters

-Boatloads of maps full of secrets.

-All Pokemon have anime cries.

-A Regi for every type! Plus ??? type!

You know, the actual people in the game? Besides you?

Hero: A young child in a boarding school in Rhode Island, United States with a natural gift for Pokemon. Little do they know that they're about to go on the adventure of a life time.

Nikko: A mysterious character bent on stopping you from collecting the Regi-Runes. Is he a friend or foe? He has been able to make a clone of Uxie and raise it as his Pokemon.

President Oak: Pokemon expert, and president of the United States. He comes to the school to request you graduate early to become an apprentice for Team America

Beau: A stupid kid obsessed with comics who is your rival. He has bad dandruff. After being defeated by the Gym leader of New York City, Santa Marina, he complains about how nobody will take it easy on him, because he's only new and needs people to make him feel special. His Pokemon are Spinarak, which later evolves into Ariados, and Tyrouge, which later evolves into Hitmonchan.

Cassidy: The leader of your rivals. Very sassy and unkind to everyone. She always beats on Steven and Beau for failing to defeat you. Her Pokemon include a Gible she caught in the Starter Garden, and a Charmander she later catches in the lost tomb of the Charmander hidden in the Grand Canyon.

Steven: A just plain old dumb kid who eats IQ test instead of taking them. Your third rival. His Pokemon are Slowpoke, which later evolves into a Slowbro, and a Bidoof, which evolves into a Bibarel after falling into a pit of lava in Mount St. Hellens.

Hamm: A clumzy, but good-hearted trainer for Team America. His dream has always been to fly, so he tryed flying of a cliff on his Staravia, but breaks his arm.

Flagg: A well respected, charismatic trainer for Team America. Always is atracting women, and winning battles. His prized Pokemon is his Monfenro, which evolves from Chimchar in the Battle Stadium in Texas.

America: The cute, country girl for Team America. She rides around on her Rapidash, and takes pride in her Cleffairy, Pikachu, and Wigglytuff, which all evolve at the same time due to her stepping in an evolution stone mine. She secretly has a crush on Flagg, who also secretly has a crush on her.

Principal Roxanne: The Principal of Rhode Acadamy. You have to fight her to graduate. Yes, it's the Roxanne from RS.

OMG, Regi-partay!

Regigrass

Original sprite by fudgy, fixed up by me.

Regirock

Registeel

Regice

Regigigas

Resized by KageX.

Regivolts

Regivolts was made by hoppyfred, and resized by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiwater

By fudgy.

Regifire

Credit to PsydORg for this great concept. Fixed up by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiearth

Made by Nikko.Ideator (Third person, LOL)

Regifight

Made by fudgy.
    Regipoison

Sprite by PKMNTrainerAndy, resized and smoke added by me.

Regidark
    By HoppyFred

Regifly

Regighost

Regidraco
    Thanks, Hoppyfred!

Regipsy:

By fudgy!

R3gi???(The secret Regi)
    This sprite was done by Hoppyfred.

Other Fakemon!
    Pokemon: GlobalEarthPokemon: GlobalEarthPokemon: GlobalEarthGlobalEarth's mascot Pokemon, Geodude, Graveler, and Golem, Earth Style, thanks to Hoppyfred!

What it looks like, yo.

Screenshots:

Videos:

Testing the Dorm Rooms!
    Offical trailer by Hoppyfred

Support Banners:

- Nikko.Ideator

-Hoppyfred

-Tacharine

- Mr. Fury

- Moi

- Pr!m!

If you want to make one, go ahead! We could use the support! ^^

Our Hacking Team!
    All slots are temporarily closed, and seeing how I am the only one working this, It should stay closed.
    If you want to apply anyways, goto the Global Hackers thread, or My Team Alphabet Thread.

Last edited:

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Well the third thread wow....... Well at least I got the first post!

Years
  • Here's what I have done so far:

^^Thats not all I have done, don't worry;).
    And 40% of the Starter Garden is complete.

Also, to anyone who has the Fakemon Sprites, Post/PM them to me so I could insert them.

Years
  • This really looks great enough to be in Hacks Showcase.

Oh, and by the way, that's a great update, T.
    It's notmuch of an update, and this isn't nearly progressed enough to get into the showcase. The first town isn't even finished.

I dont get why he quit it was great, atleast some1 is carring it on
    Nikko went to Game-making, I believe may return to rom hacking if that doesn't go well.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Umm, why exactly did you start a new thread? It's not like you left or a while and came back, it's almost as if you're doing it just because you feel like it. How much of 'earth' are you planning on incooperating? I hope we see some New Zealand in there :D

Years
  • Umm, why exactly did you start a new thread? It's not like you left or a while and came back, it's almost as if you're doing it just because you feel like it. How much of 'earth' are you planning on incooperating? I hope we see some New Zealand in there :D
    Nikko quit and I took over, I'll hope to do my best to make it in his design.
    Nikko said it would have mostly big cities around the world.
    Not sure if New Zealand is in this hack, When I get to the other side of the world I'll ask Nikko.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Two things- By World, will Russia, or at least my region, be in there?
    And why is this in the scrapbox when it is good enough to be a full hack?

Years
  • Two things- By World, will Russia, or at least my region, be in there?
    And why is this in the scrapbox when it is good enough to be a full hack?

Russia will be in here, and as I have said before, little has actually been done (Scripting/Mapping, inserting sprites) before I started, so it's not nearly ready for the showcase.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You have all you need to be in the showcase, why not do it? Just move your thread, you can be at your point already.

Years
  • You have all you need to be in the showcase, why not do it? Just move your thread, you can be at your point already.
    I think its not ready, so I won't move it yet...
    Anyways,a huge update is coming soonHere!
    The plane to NYC is finished.
    Starter Garden is the last part until the starter school is done!

Also, United States Badges are renamed to Global Badges!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    i think that an airport should be involved, to make it more life like. Like, he asks you outside if you want to go, then directs you inside and then you go off the runway connected to it or something.

Years
  • i think that an airport should be involved, to make it more life like. Like, he asks you outside if you want to go, then directs you inside and then you go off the runway connected to it or something.
    I was going to do that, but then I can't show off the Awesome Plane OW...
    Only 5 people will be on the plane, it won't matter much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I was going to do that, but then I can't show off the Awesome Plane OW...
    Only 5 people will be on the plane, it won't matter much.
    Well, what i mean is he directs you to the runway, where you can see the plane before you get on it or smth

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I don't have the correct tileset for that.
    well, it could just be like watered down or smth kinda. or not. You could try to like, implement a tileset from the S.S Anne or something. Or use road and pavement tiles from the basic 1 tileset. But if you can't do the airport, that's fine, I just thought it would be a nice easter egg lol

Years
  • well, it could just be like watered down or smth kinda. or not. You could try to like, implement a tileset from the S.S Anne or something. Or use road and pavement tiles from the basic 1 tileset. But if you can't do the airport, that's fine, I just thought it would be a nice easter egg lol
    Also, an airport on a tiny island...
    That would be weird.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Also, an airport on a tiny island...
    That would be weird.
    did you delete my last post? you must of...

Maybe the airport could be not RIGHT on the island, like at the end of a bridge or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back