• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Great Sea

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
  • This looks like a great hack!
    I hope to see new tiles inserted.
    Btw i did make some Zelda type tiles, if you wanted to use them?
    Okay then. I will see the tiles then decide.

For now you can only use the Pokémon (Weapons or Items) obtained in dungeons or in events like in the real zelda games. At the end you will be able to go to an Island which will have all the legendaries so you can catch them. As at the end you will unlock a Store where you can buy Diffrent Pokéballs and Rare Items from.

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • Heya Shun, I have a good Idea for the Sprites why do you not make them as like the sprites in the real games or will they be to small?

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
  • ok then. BTW everyone I am looking for some people to help make Sprites for the game (Battle Sprites) In other words someone to create the enemies who are going to get their butt kicked. Also You will need to make a fakemon of a sword, shield, boat, boomerang, bow + Arrows etc.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years

• First Sorry for Double posting, (It wouldn't let me put pictures on my other post.)

These are the latest screens of Great Sea. You can see I have changed the tiles and pallets a bit.

Pokemon Great Sea
    Pokemon Great Sea

The First Town The port to the island
    Pokemon Great Sea
    Pokemon Great Sea

A sign in the See A small view of the Island
    Pokemon Great Sea

The Triforce and a battle begins

There was one more image but it didn't upload :( But oh well.

This is what is going to happen.

You collect your sword + 2nd Badge so you can use cut.
    You fight your rival and he gives you a boat + 5th Badge so you can surf.
    you go all the way to the elder over at Foresen Island. He will give you a shield and access into Eternal Forest.
    In eternal forest you get part of the triforce.
    The elder tells you what you need to do next and gives you access to the next part. (this is the end of Beta 1)

That is just a quick summary of what happens in beta 1 but there is going to be alot more because just doing what is above would seem boring and easy.

Well, in the next update there will be more screens and maybe some sprites.

Years
  • Shun, you haven't really told us too much about the plot. Instead you've just told us where it takes place, and what games your mixing.
    You haven't really explained why this game is happening. (Like the story, not why your making it.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    hey im a big fan of the zelda series and i thought a good idea would to use triforce shards instead of badges not sure how well this could work seeing as you already have plans for the triforce in this hack

Back