• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • kewl, when I get back home I'll PM you with the details of what's happening and where what's happening.

I already have some OW's set where they need to be. The main issue is movement commands, they never work for me, so hopefully if we unionize, we can accomplish great things, and turn HGX into HGDX.

I'd be happy to help you out ;) Don't forget to add me in the Team section @ the description and the credits! And it would be completely awesome to add 5th gen Pokémon, but don't remove the legendarys unless you replace them for one.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Had to get rid of Donphan since he REALLY sucked... Sad when after 8th gym I got a dratini instead of Flygon :*( So now I got Feraligatr,Luxray and Scyther (Which I cant find a metal coat...) Hopeing for some decent wild pokemon b4 elite 4

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    I love where you're going with this hack and I was thinking, you should add more battles with the rival if you can, also I was hoping that I could help playtest your hack so I could contribute further if you can.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    hey man.i just started the game and i cant seem to be able to talk to lyra for some reason.is it important or should i just skip that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    thanks.but i was really looking forward to the battle with her.guess have to wait some more.i wanted to ask that when the complete version of the game comes out do i have to start all over or can i continue from this version.hope i made clear what i was trying to say.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • thanks.but i was really looking forward to the battle with her.guess have to wait some more.i wanted to ask that when the complete version of the game comes out do i have to start all over or can i continue from this version.hope i made clear what i was trying to say.

No prob, and you were pretty clear to me!
    About the other thing you mentioned, chances are you will have to start over again...but I rather let metalflygon08 talk more on that.
    And wow, inserting Black/White Pokemon into this? Isn't the first 493 enough?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back