• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OOC: Check Sierra's history for this post to make sense. It was given the okay by Kansas.

The fresh, sea air was refreshing and uplifting, especially in comparison to the room in Covelily Hotel which Sierra had cooped herself up in for the past few days. It had been a while since the green haired girl had taken flight on her Tropius and the feeling was quite exhilarating to say the least. Sierra was sitting just behind the fruit bearing Pokémon's neck, embracing Tropius in an attempt not to plummet into the sea; assisted by the extra safety of Chikorita's vines being wrapped around her waist of course, forming a makeshift seatbelt. The joyous flight to Pacifidlog Town resort would usually be seen as a holiday, however when the girl remembered her true intention of the visit a shiver shot down her spine. She was the only one who knew about Mewtwo's plot, and she knew very little herself, her spirit partner had been sketchy with the details. Alas, she considered herself well prepared with knowledge and power, due to training intensely the past couple of years. Her heart jumped when the town came into view, she had only been here once before, when she first discovered Tropius could be used for transport she had flown over to see roughly how long the trip would take.

"Tropius, set down just off the dock, like before!"

In a matter of minutes, Tropius touched down and Sierra, along with Chikorita, hopped off. The huge long-necked Pokémon brought his head to his trainer's height and received a gentle petting.

"Thank you Tropius!" she squealed joyously. Suddenly her voice took a more serious tone."Rest up, I need you in top form,"

<"What for?"> asked the gentle giant.

"I can't say... that is to say, I can't tell you when or give you any prior warning either, so be ready," she muttered to her Pokémon as she pulled out a White and Red Premier Ball from her Emerald bag. She couldn't speak to Tropius or even look him in the eye, knowing what type of battle he would probably have to fight. She pushed the button on the device which initiated the 'return' sequence; the ball emitted a beam of red light which bought the Pokémon back to his spherical home. She crouched down to the other Pokémon of hers that was present. "So, anywhere you want to go, in particular?" she asked her Chikorita.

<"The Pokémon! Like before, where we just sat on the balcony!"> the Pokémon yelled over excitedly in the usual flurry of syllables that made up her name.

"Yeah, we can get Ice cream... and... lemonade... and... Yeah, let's go!" she announced to her Pokémon, getting strange looks from passers by. After all, everyone knows people can't understand Pokémon.

The duo arrived at the double glass doors within minutes, just as they were about to enter, Sierra was overtaken by a drenched male with black hair, cradling a Dusclops. She followed him inside and watched him sit down. She crouched down to Chikortia.

"Hey, Chikorita. There's a lot of people upstairs on the balcony... let's sit by this guy, who knows, we could make friee~ends!" she told her Pokémon in a very excited, and loud, whisper.

<"But, he looks kind of scary,"> Chikorita cautioned.

"Bah, nonsense. He's just... a rebel!" she said before walking over to the boy, Chikorita in tow. "Heey~y!" she yelled flamboyantly as she sat down next to the boy. "I'm Sierra, and this is Chikorita!" she said as she extended her hand out, expecting him to shake it. "And you are?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Breck and Mantine quickly arrived at Sky Pillar among the rocky shore. He stepped calmly onto the slick stones and let the evening breeze float across his face for a moment. He turned back around, pulling the dark blue sphere from his pocket and aiming at his large partner.

"Thanks for the ride, friend. I think we may be camping here tonight, its getting dark." He instructed the Mantine as he shot the blue beam at him, retracting to its round home.

Albrecht made quick work of his situation, rock hopping to solid ground where he stood once again looking at the ruins of the pillar. He fished in his bag for two pokeballs, one he hadn't used today. A white ball with red lining, a premier ball. He tossed them into the air, releasing his two pokemon out in front of him. The red and white lights respectively began to take shape into the Pokemon they housed. Sandslash and Ponyta, Breck's two trusted land pokemon.

"Okay you two... we're gonna check this place out one more time." He instructed sternly. The two pokemon clearly had an uneasy feeling about the area and were tense with aggravation. "Sandslash, I want you to search the perimeter using Dig and Ponyta and I will scan above ground best we can, understood?"

The two Pokemon nodded in compliance. Sandslash immediately gave a small hop into the air before instantly tunneling through the ground. Soon after Sandslash left their company, Breck looked to Ponyta. "Come on, girl." He began jogging as she took off at full speed. He grabbed her mane, swinging his leg over to mount her back. She began sprinting around the shore of the island. Hopefully he would find that volcano haired girl so he could ask some questions. His bag flopped lifelessly on his back as Ponyta galloped in the evening sea breeze. Nothing seemed to be moving on the island at all, maybe his prediction about the girl had been wrong. Though unlikely, his reporter sense could sometimes be off. A greater mystery was at hand though. There should have at least been some of the powerful Pokemon that lived here still around. "whoaaa Ponyta" he called down, instructing the horse to slow to a stop. He dismounted, walking to the center of the island inspecting the rubble. A sound caught his ear. Dismounting Ponyta, he proceeded with caution towards the center of the island.

"Ponyta, stay on guard." He said quietly to his partner. He released 4 short ear piercing whistles. The signal for Sandslash to return to him but stay hidden. "DNA... Analyze."

His eyes once again took form with their jade color and vertical pupils. He scanned the area through the blurry sight he suffered during analysis, searching for any unseen signs of life. The center of the island left him in shock and surprise. A faint red glow he saw in the distance.

"A red aura... no way. I haven't seen a red aura since... oddly enough, since Heather Donnovan..." He said to himself in disbelief. He approached carefully to see what it was but his caution was in vain as he kicked a small pebble, causing a small chain reaction. The aura instantly began to move towards him as it became visible. "Lairon. Male. Red Aura. Very Powerful. Slightly larger than average. Surprisingly strong plating. This could be trouble." He quickly dispelled his sight, returning to normal.

"Ponyta, you better get fast. This is gonna get dicey." He instructed sternly. The Ponyta immediately complied, using Agility of its own accord, knowing what her master meant by "get fast". She began sprinting wildly around the area, making sure she was no sitting target. Breck watched her with no surprise, watching the hard work of their training at her amazing speed. But what did surprise him, was that the Lairon did not attack Ponyta like a normal pokemon would. It instead went straight for Breck, trampling him hard and sending him rolling across the ground. He weakly struggled to return upright but let out a yell in pain, trying to support himself with his left arm.

"Damnit. I think its broken. What is wrong with this thing?!" Breck screamed in his mind through internal conflict. He wasted no time springing into action, knowing what he had to do. He quickly pressed his fingers to his lips once more, letting out a long screeching whistle that slowly grew higher in pitch. He felt the ground begin to rumble slowly.

"Okay Ponyta, Fire Spin on that Lairon!" He commanded while standing using his good arm. She immediately opened fire, engulfing the Lairon in a thick column of flames which appeared to at least temporarily hold him in its place, long enough for Sandslash to appear, erupted from the earth, spinning quickly and landing a solid Dig attack on the heavy pokemon lifting it from the ground long enough for Sandslash to land and dive out of the way. This seemed to only leave the pokemon more angry. It released a powerful sandstorm, immediately dispelling the flames in a blast of dirt and gravel. It had pure hate in its eyes. The sand whipped around violently as Breck attempted to analyze the situation. Once again, the Lairon set its sights on Breck instead of the Ponyta or Sandslash. It encroached his position quickly, slamming him hard with another take down and sending his body rolling to where the water and beach met. He felt the cool water on his face. He screamed in pain as he had landed on his arm. He could hear the ominous rumble in the earth as the Lairon approached to finish him off. It was then that he noticed his Sea ball roll out of his bag. Thinking quickly he tossed it into the sea, releasing his Mantine.

"Okay you guys... if I die, then you don't have a home! So lets make this count! Ponyta, Take Down attack, head on. Hold it at bay! Sandslash! Defense Curl! and Mantine, wait until my cue, then whirlpool! Got it?" He screamed at his team. The 3 understood completely as Ponyta sprinted in front, crashing heads with the brutal Lairon, battling for ground as they stared each other down through narrow eyes. Sandslash at the side curled into a small spiked ball, ready for its next command. "Sandslash now! Cannon ball Rollout!" Sandslash began spinning in place, shooting dirt everywhere then launched from his position like a rocket, blasting the Lairon in the side and knocking it over, rolling on the ground. "alright Mantine, do it!"

"TIIINEEE!!!" It called from the nearby ocean as it summoned a gigantic vortex, engulfing the Lairon and trapping it on its back in place.

"That should do it... David Carter's famous Cannon Ball Rollout. 10 different spins on a single Rollout attack for optimum damage, combined with Defense Curl." He said smugly through a gritted pain ridden smirk. Breck used this time to finish the job. "If I don't catch this thing... its just gonna keep coming after me. This one should do the trick." He fished in his bag for a black and white pokeball, a Heavy Ball. He chucked it with his good arm, watching the red glow encompass the pokemon. It shook violently, leaping off the ground and kicking around but the ball had finally settled, turning solid white. The sign of a capture. Breck walked over to the ball, picking it up and inspecting it. "Got you... you little bastard..." he said bitterly.

He walked over to a large piece of rubble and slumped against it, sliding down on his back until he planted firmly on the ground. His arm was twisted and contorted sticking in multiple directions and mostly facing outward. Breck looked at it sighing, attempting to ignore the pain. He held his hand to his mouth again, whistling two short pitching and one long one. The signal to patrol the area and make sure no one comes. It was much too dark by now to get back to Pacifidlog safely. Mantine retreated underwater to scan the surrounding island as Sandslash immediately dug underground and out of sight. Ponyta galloped softly away to inspect the upper part of the island. Breck yelled to them out of caution as they all left.

"If you see any other Pokemon... DON'T fight them. Return here immediately, understand?" He called out to his 3 partners. He looked at the heavy ball again, cursing it with words that aren't suitable for children. He gaze returned to his twisted and contorted arm which was now turning purple and blue all over, and let loose a heavy, pain enduring sigh. "What was that Lairon's deal... such a powerful pokemon just here by itself. It wasn't even interested in battle. Once it saw me using my DNA Analyze it plowed straight for me with no restraint...could he really have been trying to get rid of me?" He thought to himself with a hint of worry as he tried to move his arm, only to be greeted with more pain.

"Yup... its definitely broken."

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Atra nudged her daydreaming friend's leg, bringing her back into reality. Cara's eyes met his again, noting the vividly frightened look on his face. Obviously, the guy had an extremely timid personality. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, she heard Dazz softly scold her in whatever language Pokémon used. Although she couldn't understand the words, the meaning was clear; "Be nice, the poor guy's just a lunatic. What's he ever done to you?" She fixed him with a disbelieving look when Glimmer nodded gravely, agreeing with the smug Manectric.

'Um – A-are you sure?' He asked, still chewing his sleeve. She wondered why her Pokémon were taking such a shine to this escaped mental patient. Of course, since they were, she decided to not ignore him completely. Deciding on the best approach, she flashed him a bright smile, tinged with plenty of sarcasm.

'Oh, no, I'm very prone to speaking without knowing it,' she told him. She inspected the room again before realising that the Centre had been very busy. Not that she really cared. A guy who looked more like a drowned Poochyena sat at the table furthest away from her, holding a Dusclops tightly. She heard him talk again, and both Glimmer and Manectric started twittering at her to pay attention.

'It's just, I kinda heard you going on about a job...And um, yeah, I didn't see your mouth moving – And um, why does your Haunter keep looking at me, I mean it's not a problem, but um, it keeps staring and um...yeah...' *This is absolutely ridiculous! They all want me to talk to him; even Atra!* She clenched her jaw, completely aware of the fact that if she didn't at least talk to him, her Pokémon would give her hell for the next few days. Except Atra; she just stared reproachfully, which Cara had to admit, worked better than the other's verbal assault. Then, the meaning of the words hit her.

'Job?' She murmured to herself under her breath, blinking in surprise. As if from memory, her right hand found the ring and tugged at it again. Scowling, she received a gentle nudge from Dazz and forced herself to keep talking. *Dammit! There are better things for me to do than talk to this guy. When he goes away, those four are gonna get it. They know that, and yet they insist on me talking to him!*

'Listen, dude, from the moment I came through those doors, I haven't spoken a word, okay? What part of that sentence do you not understand?' She kept her voice extremely icy, gritting her teeth when she finished. This was so taxing. She fought not to smile, however, when she caught the Pokémon staring widely at him, and she had to say, she admired the effort this obviously very timid guy out in. Most other people would've backed off by now.

'Dusk likes you,' she said absently, immediately shocked at what she said. In that moment of good humour, she had given him some form of slight encouragement to continue speaking. Dusk did his equivalent of nodding, zooming around the guy's head enthusiastically.

Her Pokémon were on a fritz that day – honestly, she'd never seen them all take to someone that fast. She could tell it wasn't pity, but actual fondness. *Must be the mousy personality.* She thought gloomily. Her fingers itched to doodle, and she was unzipping the small, scarlet travel-bag she brought with her before she had a chance to think. *I'm not going to draw in front of an escaped mental patient.* She told herself, reaching for a bottle of water instead.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Here we are. Scenic Pacifidlog town. Cherub muttered drably, her tone dripping with sarcasm as Erin tiptoed slowly onto the edge of the floating wooden docks cleverly forming a pathway to a couple of small houses, and most importantly, a large Pokemon Center directly in the middle of the town. Erin's eyes lit up, and a strange smile played at the corners of her lips as she noticed it, though she wasn't entirely sure why. A market lined with tiny little cunibcles of shops also loomed somewhere away in the distance, lost amid the identical wooden planks, and even though was vast, and much more interesting a sight than the Pokemon Center, failed to capture Erin's attention. Her eyes practically shone at the sight of the Pokemon Center, though there was nothing extraordinary about the large, plain building, being the same infamous red and white scheme as every other Pokemon Center she had come across.

What are you smiling at, weirdo? Cherub queried, her question interrupting Erin's daydream. Erin shook her head, tossing her aquamarine mane around a bit, instinctively reaching up to straighten the tiny pink bow on her headband as she did so. Cherub had stopped for some reason, and it was only after glancing down at her own stationary feet that Erin realized that she had stopped moving for some reason.

Forget how to walk? Cherub sneered,moving over to stand beside Erin, and bumping up against her playfully. Erin's body wavered a for a moment, and for a brief instant, she thought the impact would send her plunging down into the ocean's depths. Erin shuddered, wrapping her thin arms around her chest as she moved as far away from the edge as she could get. Though she had grown up along the seaside, the little island she had been born to swallowed by what she had thought for so long was a never-ending mass of water, Erin had always hated the sea, from the iciness of it's frigid hue to the fact that no matter how far you swam into it, you could never come to an end. To this day, Erin's worst fear remained that one day the ocean would swallow up the rest of the world, burying the masses of land that were the regions into it's deep pit of a being, and drowning every living thing on land. Erin shuddered again, shaking her head at Cherub's statement, knowing that the little Umbreon had only been playing by bumping against her, and choosing to ignore it as she regained her footing, and bravely hobbled toward the Center.

So now you've forgotten how to talk too? Cherub asked, leaping delicately in one fluid bound over to her trainer, jumping up against her and pressing her paws to her quaking knees.
    "You know, you're awfully rude for a Pokemon who eats the majority of our earnings up." Erin grinned, twisting her headband around nervously as she approached the door of the Pokemon Center. Through the glass windows lining the front of the Center, she already noticed a couple of trainers kicking back and relaxing with their Pokemon. She knew that Cherub was looking for another debate, and to appease her, Erin went along with her bickering.

"I haven't forgotten how to talk." She said matter-of-factly, sticking her tongue out at the Umbreon as she pushed gently against the door. A pink flush crept across her pale cheeks, and soon she felt her face burning with instant humiliation as she threw her whole body weight into opening the door, cold sweat running down her face as her heart began racing, embarrassment burning throughout her entire being as she finally gave up, hands still pressed against the door as longingly she stared inside.
    You were going to say something else? Cherub asked smugly, her tail lifting as daintily, she stepped up against the double glass doors. Sighing, she stood on her two hind legs, effortlessly pushing open the door with one paw, holding it open for her flustered trainer. Erin stepped inside the door, and was instantly greeted by a cold gust of frosty air.

Finally. Someplace with air-conditioning. Looking back down at Cherub, she picked the Umbreon up, pressing her lips close to her elagonated ear, the ear twitching as the hot air of her breath entered it.

"I was going to say that I believe the Pokemon Center here sells Moon Pies, and I know of a certain Umbreon who won't be getting any if she can't keep her trap shut."

Erin grinned, the corners of her mouth curling upward as she watched her statement take effect on her Umbreon, her tongue instantly darting out, dripping with saliva as she ran it across her mouth. As much as Erin hated to admit it, Cherub was nearly perfect in every way, and always kept every weakness tightly concealed--if she even had any, and shared them not even with her trainer. But Erin knew that she did have one, at least that she could be bribed with. Moon pies. Qualot berry flavored. For once, Cherub was speechless, on her best behavior as Erin knew she would be, at least until the Moon pies were purchased for her. Glancing around the small area, Erin began scanning over the other trainers, her heart sinking as she noticed that each and every one of them was already sitting with and talking to another person, so turning her face away from them, she sat down at a booth table alone. Cherub. jumping out of her arms and onto the top of the table directly in front of her, leaned in so that her face was only inches away from Erin's, crimson eyes locking onto hers eerily in what could only be her Mean Look attack. Erin huffed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to escape Cherub's fixated death stare, as beside from Umbreon being the best Mean Looker out there, Cherub was exceptional for an Umbreon, her mental power especially being far more advanced than any other Pokemon Erin had come face to face with.

Why aren't you socializing? She asked nonchalantly, looking around.
    I never knew you to be a shy person. No. That's definitely not it. You're always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. It doesn't make sense for you not to be interfering now. Why don't you go talk
    to someone?

"Because they all look busy, and probably don't want to be bothered." Erin muttered.

Because they all look so confident, and strong, and wouldn't want to meddle with a weak little pest like me.

Thankfully, Cherub hadn't heard that, so she couldn't lash out at it with her sarcasm, as Erin knew she would've, though the Umbreon was acting concerned about her behavior for once.
    "Why don't you go make some friends?" Erin asked quietly with a smile. "They'd be much more interested in a talking Umbreon than a babbling girl with the grace of a Slowpoke."
    "I even see an Absol over there. It looks pretty strong. Maybe you two can intimidate each other with how strong you are for awhile? Or you could try picking fights with someone other than me for a bit. You'll soon come to realize that not everyone will sit there and take all your bullcrap like me." Erin smiled teasingly down at Cherub.

"Maybe it would be good if someone knocked you down a few pegs."

Ha. And I was actually concerned about you. Cherub snorted haughtily, jumping from the table, muscles taut with fury as she stalked angrily away.

Come get me when it's time to go to the Market. Erin sat still for a moment, watching her Umbreon storm off, then turned to look at each of the two tables beside her. Each containing a girl.. and a boy.

She slumped back in her seat, sure that the two must be young couples out on a date, and just sitting in her seat alone, twiddling her thumbs around, as she really didn't wish to interfere.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    The sea was quiet. A gentle sea breeze blew over the small dingey as the sun began to disappear. In the small boat laid a sleeping teenage boy. His jacket lay over him keeping him warm, which was probably why he fell asleep in the first place. From the fishing pole in the front of the boat it was apparent he had gone fishing and had drifted a little too far out. The sleeping Reiji rolled over knocking one of his pokeballs off of his sash.Upon hitting the the wooden floor beneath him a bright red light started to shine, forming a rather worried Zangoose. The pokemon looked frantically around the boat for a trace of land, but sadly found nothing but the now dark blue waters. Now more nervous than before the Zangoose went over to his sleeping trainer and delivered a hearty punch to his stomach. Rousing from his sleep Reiji yelped in pain. He stared at Kenta still half asleep pondering what he was thinking punching him like that. Reiji stood up ready to scold the pokemon before loosing his footing and falling backwards. Thats when he noticed it, he fell asleep during the fishing contest in Mossdeep city, but that was more than 7hrs ago.

"How could I be so careless." Reiji muttered to himself sitting down contemplating his poor judgment. He had messed up yet another easy task, one that required almost no skill at that. Kenta looked up at Reiji trying to catch his attention. Reiji didn't pay him much attention as he was already lost in thought attempting to figure a way out of their predicament. Knowing his owner wouldn't listen to him in the given situation he nibbled on Reiji's leg, snapping him back to consciousness. The ferret pokemon pointed into the darkness to a faint light in the distance, and after shortly picked a pokeball off of Reiji sash. Looking down at the furry creature Reiji understood where Kenta was coming from. "You know your my favorite pokemon right." he said to the pokemon a smile returning to his face. He took the poekball from his fuzzy companion and threw it into the air. The red and whit ball cracked open revealing his Buizel. "Alright, Tina I need you to do me a big favor. I going to need you to use your water gun to propel us towards that light" Nodding her head the pokemon hopped toward the rear of the dingey and let out a powerful stream of water.With the situation now taken care of Reiji was able to relax and enjoy the gentle spray of the water as the boat pressed forward. Kenta had found a spot next to Tina and seemed to be doing a sort of cheer to keep the orange colored pokemon's spirit up.

After roughly ten minutes of travel the party had reached their destination. They had made it to Pacifidlog Town. Reiji had recognized the town due to the fact that every building and walkway was supported by a bundle of logs. Upon stepping off of the dingey, Reiji immediately began searching for a pokemon center. He was carrying buizel on is back, since it was obvious she was worn out by her appearance. Her face was pale and was also breathing rather heavily. He only hoped he hadn't pushed the pokemon too hard due to one of his own foolish mistakes. Spotting it around the corner Reiji raced around the corner and bolted through the door towards the counter. "Excuse me Nurse Joy" he said panting as if he were a dog on a hot day "Can you please heal my Buizel, I think.....I think I may have pushed her a bit too hard." "Oh dear, this pokemon is in pretty bad shape" Replied the nurse examining the pokemon. "Try not to let this happen again or your pokemon may loose faith in you. "But don't worry we should have her fixed up in a jiffy, just hand me her pokeball." Reiji plucked the small center ball from his sash and handed it over watching his pokemon disappear behind two doors. Knowing everything would be fine Reiji walked over to a vacant table and sat down laying his head against the back of the seat. Kenta jumped onto his lap and curled into a ball in hopes of comforting the trainer. Reiji started stroking him softly. Soon enough he fell deep into the depths of his mind.

Years
    There was a loud bang from somewhere across the island, her pointed ears dipped a little in fright and her eyes scanned the area thoroughly. "What was that?"
    Arcanine gave a whimper and started to back off behind his master, she rolled her eyes and stepped aside so she could kneel besides him. "Look, Jake. Were not gonna get anywhere if you continue like this okay?" She ran her hand through his mane again and smiled lightly. "Now shhh, take a deep breath and lets just get this over, yeah?" It seemed a purple glow emitted around the Arcainine for a split second before it was gone and then he was suddenly in tip top shape again. He took a large breath inward before he let it go again and before Aihsa knew it he was leaning down for her to hop aboard his back. Aisha grinned widely and complied, making herself comfortable atop the large canine. "Okay then, lets go and find out what that bang was."
    Jake took off at full speed along the ruined island, hoping over rubble when he needed to. It came as quite a surprise when they came up along side a Ponyta running in a circular motion around the ruins. Aisha raised an eyebrow and watched the Ponyta who slowly came to realize that it was being stared at, but it continued its patrol of the area. 'That's…just a little weird.' She thought.
    She followed the Ponyta for a while and before long she could make out a figure from afar. She squinted in order to get a better look at the person and as she got nearer she recognized it to be one of the boys that had been fighting at the village not long ago. She huffed "Whats he doing here? Okay Jake, just stop by here we need to see if he's okay at least before we continue."

The dog did as ordered and came to a stop along side the boy. Aisha jumped off and brushed herself of the fur. "I think you need a brush" She stated and watched in amusement at the dog backed off and growled. She chuckled before turning her attention to the boy slumped against the rock. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked, stepping closer and as she did so her face twisted in shock. "Man, you've been beaten up pretty bad." She took off her backpack and threw it at the side of the boy., she then continued to kneel in front of him. She took up his arm in her hands and inspected it thoroughly. It was not looking good, from what she could tell it was dislocated at least, she could fix that, but the rest was going to have to be attended to properly. She looked up at the boy and so that he was in more pain now than what he would be if she popped the arm back into place.
    "How the hell did you do this?" She asked, taking up her backpack from the side of the rubble and unzipping it. "You must have got yourself into a bit of trouble to wind up with an arm like this."
    She rummaged through her back and let out a light 'ahaha' when she found what she was looking for. She took a few bandages and wipes from her bag and a box of needles and tablets.
    "Which must mean that I was right and there was something out here." She muttered. "The sea is a mess from this place and I just knew there was something going on out hear for the Pokemon to be acting so weird. I could just tell from the mission report."

She unravelled some bandages and took the top off of one of her injections. She tested the injection and looked up at he boy cheerfully. "I'm a professional, don't let my age fool you, I've been properly trained in this and besides, you need to treat these things as soon as possible and then we can get you to the nurse. You ready?"
    Jake whimpered and bowed his back so that he could put his paw over his eyes, he hated it when his master did this. It looked so painful.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    'Listen, dude, from the moment I came through those doors, I haven't spoken a word, okay? What part of that sentence do you not understand?'

Her words would echo violently in his ears as she spoke them. It was evident she was completely uninterested; he could feel her looking straight through him, as if he was a window. He felt awkward after her rhetorical question, so he decided it would be best for him to go sit back down and leave the girl alone. Instead of saying anything, he just stammered a bit and went to turn away. He would grab both sleeves with the same hands, left in left and right in the right. With both hands sweaty and clammy, he begun to wipe them on the inside, folding the hole of his sleeve into his clenched fists, rubbing vigorously. He noticed the Haunter flittering around again. With his back now to her, he heard a different tone of voice come from behind him;

'Dusk likes you'

He ignored it, knowing it was probably in his head again. He couldn't believe he was hearing voices – 'Great, another ****ed up characteristic, just keep gaining them, eh Alexian', he aggressively thought as he went to sit down in the chair next to his original seating. During his 'adventure' with the girl, there had been quite a few new faces that had entered. One girl was sitting a little way to his right, and a few people had entered the Pokemon centre and had been speaking to Nurse Joy.
    Alexian didn't pay any attention to the other people, he was more focused on the incident before, he still couldn't understand why he did what he did. 'Maybe I'm epileptic?' he thought to himself, knowing the answer already. 'Maybe I could make it happen again?' – he contemplated. He thought about it, maybe its some sort of inner power like in the movies. 'I might aswell try...' he said clenching both fists. Doing so he started to squeeze his hands really hard, and closed his eyes tight – this was sure to work. Gritting his teeth, he started to make a noise...

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Obviously – anyone spectating would think Alexian was constipated. Inhaling deeply he stopped and sighed. 'Obviously I don't have any super powers then, or that would have worked'. Opening his eyes he looked around to see if anyone saw him – Catching Nurse Joy's eye, she looked quite frightened. She smiled a plastic smile with a true emotion of worry. 'Great – She'll probably take my Pokemon away from me, coz she thinks I'm some nutcase'. Alexian couldn't wait to get out of there – he just wanted to get his Pokemon, and go back to his grandmother now. If everyone was like that girl towards him, then he doubted he could handle the life of a Pokemon Trainer. He knew it'd probably be a disappointment for Clang and Runt, but he just wasn't ready for this.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Jett released a sigh. He knew by now that crying wasn't going to bring Akihiko back, nor was it going to stop people from blaming him for Heather's death. He knew that, but that didn't preclude tears from careening down his cheeks at the most inopportune moments. He glanced down at Dusclops who, in turn, looked back up at him. Once more, it was the look he had consistently received from Akihiko. Jett hastily returned Dusclops to its Pokéball and stood, wandering over to the front desk. He returned to his seat with two apples, taking one in his fist and bringing it to his mouth. The boy was just about to sink his teeth into it, when he was startled by a shrill screech.

"Heey~y!" He looked up.

"Oh. my. God." he mumbled, jaw dropping. He had never seen anyone this flamboyant in all his life. The offender was a girl a year or two younger than he, long mint green hair cascading down her back. Instantly, he felt a twinge of sadness deep inside. The color was nearly identical to that of Aki's eyes. She was clad in far too much green and white for his taste. In fact, the hyperactivity was not to his liking at all.

"I'm Sierra, and this is Chikorita!" With that, she thrust her hand into his personal space before adding, "And you are?" Jett sat there for a moment, his eyes bugging out of his head and his mouth agape. When he finally regained his composure, he set the apple down on the table near its companion and slapped her hand away with the back of his hand.

"Who do you think you are, coming up to someone you don't even know and introducing yourself?" At this point he glanced down at Chikorita. "What is that thing? A turtle with a leaf sprouting out of its head?" He laughed. "It looks ridiculous!" With those words, he placed his feet upon the table, finally bringing the apple to his lips. It made a loud crunch as his teeth cut through the skin. He was effectively ignoring her.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Cara sighed with relief, rolling her eyes before she noticed all four of her Pokémon staring at her reproachfully. She froze, giving them all looks which they knew to mean "What the hell's gotten into you?" Instead of answering her, Dazz and Dusk simultaneously headed towards the guy, ignoring the odd face he made along with the sound for no apparent reason. Glimmer followed, arriving at the boy's side first. Contemplating for a moment, Atra stretched and, with a stately dignity, swept herself to the table as well. Cara gaped after them furiously.

She knew what they were doing; they were trying to make her go over there – and she had to, eventually, to get them back in their Pokéballs. Rather than give them what they want right away, however, she just took a swig of water before trading it in for her sketchbook. The thing was old and worn, not because she had been using it for a long time or anything like that, but because she found it in her attic. She had only used five pages or so out of the sixty-nine allocated to the book. Her pages were filled with people and Pokémon, interacting together, and although they seemed to be mostly in dissent, there was the occasional glimpse of happiness, too.

Inspecting the room carefully, her eyes kept being drawn to the guy with her Pokémon gathered around him. *Fine then, I'll draw them; it's lucky for me that they know when I'm drawing, I forget the time.* She thought, quickly sketching the outline for them. That done, she spotted another couple which consisted of a guy with his feet on the table, and a girl with odd-coloured hair who were intermingling fairly poorly. Flipping to another page, she sketched the two in roughly, as well, holding all their faces, clothes and body shapes in her mind. She held a pencil up, measuring the proportion of their bodies against it, before correcting a slight mistake. She worked quickly and sketchily to get their main characteristics on the page, making notes about the shadow and light that fell on both the couple and the guy.

Of course, unknown to herself, she felt content when she was sketching, and a smile played on her lips. She tried to flick her hair out of the way, leaving it alone when it fell back to where it was. It was hard to accurately draw living beings, for they were constantly moving and changing, which was why her first sketches were complete and utter failures. She focussed on the details first and only completed as far as the head before they moved or changed. It was hard going before she finally worked it out. Drawing people was so much more fun than talking to them.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "Who do you think you are, coming up to someone you don't even know and introducing yourself?" The boy remarked, the phrase sounded quite critical, however, Sierra wasn't one to take offence. "What is that thing? A turtle with a leaf sprouting out of its head?" He laughed. "It looks ridiculous!" With those words, he placed his feet upon the table, finally bringing an apple to his lips. It made a loud crunch as his teeth cut through the skin.

"Don't be silly, I just want to be your friend!" she yelled enthusiastically, giving the boy an ear to ear smile. Sierra placed her arms on her hips. She displayed a face that indicated deep thought and placed her index finger on her chin, inquisitively. Affter about three seconds of this posed she turned her attention towards Chikorita. "Chikorita! What've I told you about offending people?! Say sorry to the nice boy!" she articulated before scooping the Pokémon up. After which she practically thrusted the leaf Pokémon into his face. "See, she's a Chikorita, not a Turtle."

<"Put-me-down!"> Chikorita protested as she tried to struggle free from her Trainer's surprisingly strong grasp.

"Mmk," she said to Chikorita. She placed her gently on the floor. "See if you can grab me a spot in the Ice Cream queue!" Sierra told her Pokémon. Chikorita seemed only happy to oblige; probably the thought of Ice Cream. Sierra's electric blue eyes fell on the boy. "So, you like Apples? I prefer Bananas, my Tropius grows Bananas... you wanna see?!" she asked, or rather yelled, as she started to rummage around in her bag for the Premier Ball.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Why did this place ever appeal to me so much? Erin thought absently, extending a delicate hand to her lips to supress a yawn. Her other hand lay on the shining red surface of the table set before her, tapping almost insanely to a soundless beat all of it's own. Erin blinked, raising the wrist upon which her Poketch was wrapped around,checking the time, which much to her dismay had only progressed two minutes since she had last checked it. Frowning, Erin's gaze slowly began to expand across the room, surveying the others around her for the first time since she had entered the building. After she had sat down at the table, and Cherub had left her side in a rage, Erin hadn't removed her eyes from the table in front of her, her focus intense on the hand still tapping along madly before her. But now, Erin was finding herself enthralled with this strange bunch. They weren't your average bunch of Pokemon trainers, that was for sure. Erin couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she felt something different about each and every one of them, something uncommon. But then again, maybe she was wrong. Maybe she was just so desperate not to be the only one with the seemingly useless Psycho visions that she couldn't even be sure were really happening, that her disillusioned mind was now creating false companions for herself.

Yeah right. She thought, feeling like an idiot for even allowing herself to dream up such absurd thoughts.

There's nothing wrong with any of these people. I can't believe I even thought-- what would be the odds of us all finding each other here in the same building in the same town? Like one in a million?

Erin chuckled lightly, careful not to let it be heard aloud by any of the other trainers surrounding her. She was sitting alone in a booth staring at a hand and a Salt Shaker. There really was nothing very humorous about that, and if she suddenly burst into laughter now, she would be regarded as a moron, or a lunatic most likely.

Or maybe they would just ignore me. Erin thought, the statement popping spontaneously into her head, almost as if somebody else had said it.
    That would be the worst. Erin frowned, picking up the Salk Shaker, holding it up close to her eye, her eye following the tiny crystals of salt as they tumbled about each other in side.

Well, i've definitely lost it. She decided, setting down the salt shaker. My mind can't be all there if i'm looking to Salt Shakers for entertainment. Just as Erin had arisen from her seat, deciding to round up Cherub and move on, a strange sound stopped her in her tracks.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn"

Erin raised an eyebrow at the sound, a tiny giggle erupting from her, as her gaze instantly averted on the boy who had made it. He looked a little disappointed, and she noticed immediately the sigh that escaped his lips. Holding a hand up to her mouth in an attempt to muffle the giggles that came bursting out simultaneously, Erin tried to stop, but to no avail. Finally, she gave up, turning to the boy as a crooked smile settled across her pale face.

"Are you okay?" She asked, feeling sorry for laughing at him.

Not ten seconds after she had uttered this sentence, she sensed a commotion coming from the corner closest to her, at one of the tables she had seen seated with a boy and a girl. Obviously she had been wrong, horribly wrong, about the relationship between the two people at both tables. She couldn't hear every word that was being exchanged between the two, but she could clearly note a hostile tone in the boy's voice, his expression making it quite clear that the girl sitting across him's presence was unwelcome. Erin shuddered, chills rapidly descending down her spine, and she cringed, as he slapped her hand away from him. He then only proceeded to make matters worse, insulting the cute little Chikorita that sat obediently at her side. Erin felt her eyes narrow, and her brow dip down, but she said nothing, simply glowering for several seconds in his direction, knowing perfectly well that he wouldn't give a damn what she thought about his actions, but deciding to let it be known anyways. She felt like going over and asking the girl if she would like to sit with her, but then rejected the idea, convincing herself that all she would get in turn for the offer is a laugh in the face. Her cheeks flushed red, and turning away from the two others, glanced behind her to see what the other girl was doing. To Erin's surprise, she was sketching. Erin peered over a little to see what she was sketching, and saw roughly the shapes of the boy and the girl, along with her Chikorita, taking form across the sheet. Erin smiled, obviously amused, as she continued to watch the girl's pencil move rapidly across the page.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she felt her head exploding with what felt like the impact of a train, and she gasped aloud, grabbing fearfully at her head as she knew what was coming. Now instead of staring at the other girl's hand, she was staring blankly into her eyes, her own flashing first a frigid ice blue, then burning red and orange with flame, and finally dancing with bolts of electricity. Her mouth fell open unknowingly as a series of images all flooded into her mind at once.

A Heavy ball wiggling once, twice, three times, the pinging, signifying something caught. A thin-looking ebony-haired boy sinking back against a pile of rubble. A glimpse of a corner of the Spear Tower as a girl with oddly-colored hair popped an arm back into place. An Arcanine with his back arched, growling.

While most visions that came to Erin were clear, and straight-forward, and had no gaps in the events occuring in them, this one was a bit different in nature, as it had shown her only snippets of different scenes compiled together, and not an event as a whole as it usually did. Erin shook her head instantly as a reflex, once the brief vision clearing out a horrible throbbing filling her head.

"He's hurt." She said aloud, to no in particular, as she noticed a sick feeling eating away at the pit of her stomach. She clutched at it, and stood, ignoring the intense migraine filling her head now. She had no clue as to what to do about it, as having the location of the two people didn't seem to help much, because if she told Nurse Joy or any other person of that sort, they would just think her crazy and lock her up. How would she know, anyways? Erin could just picture it now. Or else they would arrive at the Spear Tower, and the surrounding land would be completely deserted. That would be just her luck.

So sitting back down quietly, avoiding the eyes of every other person in the room, Erin moved about anxiously now, thin arms shaking as she bit her lower lip, cursing her powers and wondering why the legendary birds hadn't granted her something more useful, like super-strength, or healing abilities.

I really hope they're okay. Erin thought sincerely, shoulders slumping glumly as the vision replayed through her mind, over and over and over again, refusing to be forgotten.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "You know I don't think you should mix those chemicals together, You may end up blowing up the chem lab again." declared the small girl, her amber eyes fixated upon the beaker in Reiji's hand. "Look Reiji if you're not going to do something stupid again don't bother bringing me down with you." Angrily the girl yanked the beaker from his hand and left the work station. "I can't believe I messed up again." Reiji muttered to himself in embarrassment. He could feel the glares of the entire class on his back. He knew by now not to turn around when these things happened. It always ended up worse, especially when he tried to defend himself. "Guess I'll have to keep working on my own" Head hanging down Reiji picked up another beaker this one containing a purple liquid and began to stare at it. It had no label to tell what chemical it was so it would be impossible to say what would happen. going against the basic rules of his chemistry class he decided to mix the strange liquid with yellowish solution sitting in front of him. Pouring the purple substance slowly, Reiji grew anxious to see what reaction it would have. As the two liquids mixed they turned a dark gray before fizz. While observing his creation, Reiji noticed that the simple fizz was growing more violent. Within seconds it began to pop and spew over everything within 3 feet, covering Reiji's hair and most of his clothes. Immediately the class erupted into laughter as they watched Reiji try to quell what he thought had been the best chemical reaction ever. The teacher soon quited the class down and proceeded to aid the distressed boy. While helping Reiji the teacher caught a whiff of something horrible. Never had she smelt a stench more odious and repulsing as this. With the situation growing worse the teacher began to evacuate the floor of all students and faculty. The student lined up outside Reiji in the back wishing he were invisible at the moment. All he could hear was the whispers of the children around him, mocking him, jesting about how he smelt. "Hey are you the kid that did........"

"So, you like Apples? I prefer Bananas, my Tropius grows Bananas... you wanna see?!" exclaimed an unfamiliar voice.

Stirring Reiji opened his eyes in attempt to focus on where the voice had come from. It was a girl probably a couple of inches shorter than him. It appeared that she was talking to a rather pale boy, who oddly enough was wearing dress clothes. From the looks of it the two seemed to be okay with each other, though gray haired boy did seem to be ignoring her or at least trying to do so. Averting his eyes from the two teens over toward the doors behind which his water pokemon had disappeared. He started to worry knowing that Tina detested most if not all humans other than himself. He could picture her struggling and fighting against the nurse. Hopefully she hadn't become violent, as that never ended well. Last time she had an outburst the trainer needed to get sixteen stitches on his left thigh. That unfortunate event cost him almost all of his money, which was the purpose of him entering that fishing contest in the first place. But he couldn't much now but wait and hope for the best. After all it was the best thing for Tina to be treated by people who knew how to help her. Now gazing down at the table in front of him Reiji watched the sleeping Kenta. It seemed that the two always watched each other while they slept. The pokemon rolled over toward Reiji while beginning to stretch, his legs brushing gently across Reiji's jacket. This action though involuntary eased Reiji's nerves making it easier for him as he continued his long wait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After sitting in his comfortable yet small seat, contemplating his actions on whether he should just throw in the towel or not, he noticed the girl with an attitude problem was alone. 'I wonder where her lol went'. While looking around, he flinched as his head turned left and then right, realising that he was now being accompanied by her companions. He was shocked – Why would they follow him over here? They looked like they wanted to be friends. 'Dusk likes you…That must be the name of this Haunter' he remembered what he heard earlier, coming to the conclusion they were most probably pulling a trick on him.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He would sigh again, and with that he looked up and was surprised to see a girl giggling. 'Great, I must have something on my face. Don't wipe it yet, just do it slyly while turning away'. Alexian tried to look cool, and put his sleeve up to his face. Swiping quickly like a cat grooming itself.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Are you ok?" she had asked him in a concerned tone.[/FONT]

'[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]OH NO, she saw me…Doing that…What do I say…' Alexian was lost for words, he kept the girl waiting atleast 3 hours for an answer – Well that's how it felt, it was more like 30 seconds;[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yeah, I am fine uh – um…I thought I had super powers…"[/FONT]

'…[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Dude…Are you NUTS?' he scolded himself, while smiling faintly up at the girl. He just knew when he went to go out those two glass doors, there will probably be people in white with straight jackets waiting for him. 'Quick, quick, think of something to say….'[/FONT]

"…[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Have you got superpowers?" he would stammer out with a goofy smile.[/FONT]

'…[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].<PalmFace> You really are pathetic….'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He found it harder to breathe, and found his eyes flittering around the room, avoiding eye contact with the girl. After his last sentence, he immediately brought his sleeve to his mouth, and begun to nibble like crazy. He could feel the fabric fraying at the ends, swaying along with the remains of his spit as his throat became dry. He really wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole. But instead, she just looked absently at nothing, and then walked away to sit back down. She looked a bit shaken...
    [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The night air swept through Breck's hair as he lay against the cold stone. The chilled sand underneath him didn't make the situation any better, he would definitely need to set up camp soon. A familiar light appeared in the distance and grew closer.

"Oh good... Ponytas back from her rounds, I'll have her start a fire. Then I should be able to warm up and at least inspect my injuries... wait whats that behind her?" He said calmly to himself as he squinted. "Could it be.. another crazed pokemon?" His self observation was cut short as his partner trotted alongside him.

"You were followed." He said scorning the small horse. "DNA...Analyze"

His eye quickly changed colors as he inspected the enclosing figure. Half of it shown a bright orange glow while the top half had no aura. He shut his eye, letting it approach closer. "So its the Arcanine from Pacifidlog.... the figure on top must be the volcano haired girl. So she came..." He said softly aloud. She grew closer until she was at his location. Ponyta stood at ready, awaiting her master's command.

"Hey, are you okay?" She said upon arrival. He attempted to muster a response but the pain was starting to definitely grow on him. His first aid talents were very lacking for a trainer, but then again he didn't travel the world like a normal trainer. He had no badges... nor a need for survival techniques. Long trips were funded by the Pokeweekly employment department. She continued to ask questions until finally asking the question Breck knew was approaching

"How the hell did you do this to yourself?" She asked, inspecting the vicious injury. He paused for brief second, trying to even figure out where to start.

"It was a pokemon... it didn't even attempt battle with my pokemon, it just attacked me. A Lairon, it was unusually aggressive especially since the Aron evolutions are normally quite Docile, spending their time digging for iron to eat and don't attack unless provoked... Long story short, i got hit with Iron Head... then a Take Down. I'd show you but he's not exactly tired out in this ball..." He said as he rolled the Heavy Ball over to her.

She began inspecting his arm more while pulling out bandages from her bag. "I'm a professional, don't let my age fool you" She said while approaching him. She came closer to his arm, as alarm began to raise in Breck's mind.

"A professional WHAT?! What're you doing? Get away from that!" He began to squirm trying to get away but she was too quick. With samurai speed she injected his arm with the foreign substance.

"HOLY SH*% WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM OH MY %$#^ YOU ^$#@$" Breck wasn't one to appreciate forced treatment, but he had to admit it made his arm feel better. Ponyta instantly jumped on guard, her flames ignited, licking the dark night sky the enveloped them. Albrecht slowly reached up with his good arm, blowing two high pitched whistles. Instantly, Ponyta pulled back her flames to a calm height. He gave another long, high pitches whistle. Within moments, the large Mantine erupted through the surface of the water a few yards away on the shore and Sandslash popped from under the earth next to Breck, both of them with faces of attacking intent. Another two whistles instantly put them at a relaxed position as Mantine left for deeper waters to play around. It was Breck's way of showing the girl that he had been ready to defend himself at any time but for the moment, but a degree of trust with her.

"Sorry about that... I wasn't really ready for it. But.. thank you. I should introduce myself, the name is Albrecht... Albrecht Pierson. Please call me Breck though. You may know me if you read PokeWeekly, i'm a photographer there. These are my 3 companions, Ponyta, Sandslash, and Mantine out there playing in the ocean. We're here inspecting the collapse of Sky Pillar but we were kind of... attacked. So we're stuck here until morning." He explained to her. "So theres my reason, whats a young girl like you doing here with such a strong Arcanine and medical expertise doing on this island by yourself at night? I doubt you're meeting your boyfriend for a date." He remarked sarcastically.

He quickly realized that he hadn't seen her Arcanine in action yet and probably had said too much.

"Maybe she wont notice that I know the strength of her Arcanine... at least I didn't say what attacks it knows, that would have taken some explanation..." He thought to himself scornfully.

Awaiting an answer, he leaned back against the cool rock and sighed while the medicine continued to take it's pain numbing effect.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    The shapes were slowly becoming sharper on the page, each person and Pokémon attaining a certain character to their being. The way their body language spoke volumes of who they were, who they thought they were, and what they wanted other people to think of them as was a remarkable thing. Dimly, she was aware of somebody who was sitting in front of her gasping, but ignored it. She was absorbed in catching the expression of the guy's face as he bit into an apple, and the girl's undeterred smile. She lay out their clothes precisely, making sure to add every rumple and crease onto the paper. She heard someone say something in worried tones, but paid it no attention.

Now that she had drawn in enough detail and made enough notes to continue working on it later, she flipped back to the outline of the guy and all her Pokémon surrounding him. Glancing up, she spied the girl she was drawing before hold up a premier ball, shouting "I prefer bananas, my Tropius grows bananas… Wanna see?!" Cara made up her mind then and there that everybody in the town was mental. *Oh well, it makes them much more interesting to draw.* She thought before turning to analyse the guy. Slipping once again into the trance-like state that was brought on by either daydreaming or drawing, she painstakingly recorded and captured the expressions on their faces with just a pencil and some paper. However, in the back of her mind, she lamented the absence of her paints so that she could take on the challenge of mixing every colour to as close to the original as it could possibly be. She was especially interested in the shade of green that coloured the girl's hair. However, she had the next best thing, and that was enough.

Dusk levitated around the guy's head, wondering what his name was. Of course, he couldn't resist looking him in the eye when their faces were level, and sticking his hand through the guy's face. Dazz laughed along with him at the guy's reaction. Glimmer twitted at them to stop scaring the kid, but they shrugged it off. Since they really did like him, however, Dazz hopped onto the table and licked his face apologetically, whining to Glimmer all the time about the thing being a bit of fun. Dusk joined in, clasping his claws in a begging motion. She started lecturing the two on feelings, snapping her claws, when they lectured her back on fun. Atra just laid her head on the knee of the guy who should've been pretty confused by then.

Getting tired of the table, Dusk sped off to examine the other trainers in the area. There was a girl who looked quite shaken with long, blue hair. He brought himself suddenly to face her, his head only inches away from hers, grinning. Dazz watched from the table before turning back to the interesting guy and barked happily. Glimmer just huffed at them both, before noticing that Atra was signalling at her to look at their friend. She was sketching, and they all knew about her trances. But, if the guy didn't go anywhere, then they could wait.

Years
    'How does he know about Jake's strength?' She wondered, raising an eyebrow but quickly regained her control and smiled warmly at the boy. 'Maybe it was just a compliment'. She proceeded to pack her things away into her backpack apart from the bandages and replied "My names Aisha Lorenzo. I'm a Pokemon Ranger from Fuchsia City. I have to know how to use medical equipment a little if there's no Nurse around to perform the action in a dire situation, so that's where I got my medical ability from and as for why I'm out here: We'll I came out here on a mission. People say that there has been some strange goings on around here with the Pokemon and they didn't know why. I assumed it was something to do with the current but we have all ready been underwater, so my second guess was that there was something wrong here. The sea Pokemon are staying well clear of it, even after it collapsed." She sighed and for a moment looked as if she was in deep thought. Almost instantly she was torn from her thoughts by Jake nudging her side, she grinned and ran a hand through the mane yet again. "Oh yeah, this is Jake, I've had him since he was just a small Growlithe pup and that's Kenai…" She nodded towards the Golduck who was lazily staring up at the darkening sky. "Argh…he's just lazy." She took the pokeballs from her belt and let the rest of her team out. "This is Haku, Kankuro, Misa and Fafnir" The Riolu immediately ran off to go and play with Kenai, The Flaffy went to strike up a conversation with the boys Ponyta and both the Flygon and Onix curled up on the floor ready to go to sleep, they were in no mood for anything else tonight.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Looks like we'll be camping here with you and no I wasn't meeting my boyfriend. Being a Pokemon Ranger means that I have no time, I'm always on the move. It would be kinda unfair on them unless they wanted to travel with me or were a Pokemon Ranger themselves, ahahaha!" It was a little lame that she was laughing at her own loneliness in that department, but she had her Pokemon and that was really all she needed. "Oh well. Sorry about the pain." She apologized, unraveling the bandage and proceeding to wrap it around the boys arm and shoulder so it hung in a sling. "Dislocations are the worst, even more so than a broken bone. But the medicine will keep you alive and kicking for a while until we can get you to a nurse or something tomorrow morning to get some medicine or something. I have a limited supply on me and I don't think I have anything edible for you to have, only injections."
    Jake came to her side and curled up behind her to act as some sort of makeshift pillow. She leaned back against the warmth and the Arcanines tail immediately wrapped around her like a blanket. "You have something to keep you warm for the night?" She asked.
    If he didn't she always had Misa that would keep him comfortable and warm, she knew the Flaffy wouldn't mind, in all honesty she was too dopy to even know she was being used as a pillow. Aisha chuckled at the thought and made herself comfortable, she watched as Haku pestered Kenai who was obviously warn out for the day and not in the mood, this was evident from the fact that the Golduck was trying his best to rid himself of the annoyance.

"Oh and you say a Larion attacked you. Why?"

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "I could've sworn the guide said something about there being Mago Berries here...I wonder where they are..."

He had been scouring the beach for almost an hour since he arrived and hadn't come across a single shrub, let alone a berry tree, which was really the whole reason for him coming out to Sky Pillar. After hearing word that there were hordes of Mago Berries growing there, he immediately set off for the island with the hopes of finding some to use for a new recipe he had come up with; a recipe so fantastic that it'd completely redefine the meaning of 'sweet' into a whole new sensual orgy of flavour. The only problem was...there weren't any.

Proceeding along the rock-scattered beach, the Pokemon Chef continued his search without much luck.

"Oi Camerupt!" he suddenly called into the distance, where an unmoving Pokemon stood, its head buried in the sand. "Did you find anything?"

In response, a spout of steam erupted from the sand's surface where the camel's head lied. Shaking off the millions of golden grains encasing his fur, the camel looked up at his trainer before shaking his head.

"No luck, huh?" he sighed, seeing the Pokemon's response. "I guess we'll just keep at it then, there's bound to be something around here..."

Grunting, the camel let out a snort of its own name, tired of searching for something that didn't exist. It was then that he heard one of the most blood-curling cries in the distance, followed by a number of unexpected and unwarranted expletives.

There were other people on the island? He thought he'd be the only one there at this time of day, let alone ever, and he had come just for the berries, the reason why someone else would come to Sky Pillar mystified him. Maybe they were natives, but that didn't make any sense considering the size of the place, as well as the lack of vegetation on the island, no one could survive there.

"Must be travellers..." he muttered to himself, motioning his sandy partner to follow as he led the way across the beach, towards the source of the commotion, "I wonder if they're alright."

Turning the corner, a rather unusual scene came into view. Stopping in his tracks, causing his Camerupt to run into his backside, he looked up to see a party of Pokemon made up of all different shapes, sizes and types. Most of them weren't even native to the region, so why were they there? Curious as to where the rather obscure assortment of Pokemon had come from, he continued to make his way towards the crowd before once again stopping in his tracks as something else caught his attention, invariably causing a rather irrate Camerupt to run into his backside again.

"S-Sorry buddy," he waved off with a nervous smile, "but I think we just found out who was yelling before."

Seeing the two individuals, one male and the other female, he proceeded to make his way towards them to see who they were and if they knew about what had happened only a few moments ago with all of the flying obscenities. Nearing the site, he saw that the girl was using one of the accompanying Pokemon, an Arcanine in this case, as a cushion, while the boy continued to lie against an upturned stone beside her. Noticing his beaten and bruised arm, he suddenly piped up in concern, now even more curious as to who they were what they were doing.

"Whoa! Hey, are you alright?" he started, stepping up to the strangers. "What happened here?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    So she was a Pokemon Ranger, that explained quite a bit, but the question about what happened to him once again arose in conversation as she nuzzled against her Arcanine. One would think a Ranger would have been a little bit more observant at the conversation since he had already mentioned what happened, but you never know, everyones different. As Breck prepared to explain again, he was soon cut off by an unfamiliar voice and figure approaching.

"Whoa hey are you alright?" he said startled, looking at Breck's arm. "what happened here?"

Breck sighed with an aggravated tone. This would be the third time he's tried to explain even if he didn't know this kid. He looked around as once again, his team was on guard, eying the newcomer maliciously. Albrecht reached his hand to his mouth, tweeting two whistles, once again putting them at ease. He could tell just by looking at this kid that he wasn't a threat.

"I was attacked... by a Lairon who seemed to battling my pokemon to try and take me out. But the thing is, it didn't start attacking until i unleashed my....um nevermind. I don't know, it must have just been crazed..." He quickly covered up his slip of tongue. "All that being said, who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked sternly, cutting to the chase.

After receiving his answer, Breck leaned back against the hard stone, looking to the stars then back to his team. He pulled the small emergency blanket from his backpack and turned to Sandslash and Ponyta.

"Sandslash. Fire Wood. Ponyta. Campfire" He said with short authoritative words. Sandslash soon returned with a bundle of sticks and wood for burning as Ponyta ignited them with a small ember. The glow was warm as it lit the small area.

"Well new guy, you're welcome to camp with us until morning. I'll be leaving for Pacifidlog at that point to get this arm looked at. But until then, goodnight everyone." He said softly, he couldn't roll over from fear of rolling on his arm, so he just slumped down on his back and drifted into sleep, awaiting the next morning.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The injured boy seemed somewhat annoyed with his sudden intrusion, which he could understand considering the state he was in, but past that, he just looked like an irritable person. Still, he explained what had happened, all much to his surprise, before starting to question him about his reason for being on the island.

"That's some story, kid," he started with a broad grin before noticing three specific Pokemon, who had been stink-eyeing him the whole time, retreat at the sound of their trainer's whistle, "anyway, I'm Korin, nice to meet you. As to why I'm here? Why, I'm here to find the ever delicious, the ever sweet and the ever sexy fruit, only known as...the Mago Berry!"

Seeing the boy's rather lacking reaction, the Pokemon Cook quickly composed himself and added, "Cause, you know, I'm a chef, and Mago Berries are sweet... They make good ingredients."

There was a brief pause between his explanation and the boy's response, to which he simply turned to his accompanying Pokemon and gave them orders to start setting up camp. He then offered, although rather reluctantly, that he was welcome to join him and the girl until morning, which was when he announced he would be returning to Pacifidlog.

"Oh, well, that might be alright," he started, looking cautiously around out of instinct, "yeah sure, why not?"

Quickly digging his hands into his trouser pockets, the Pokemon Cook retrieved two additional Pokeballs and threw them into the air, where each spun until they reached their maximum height before bursting open in a flash of light, releasing his two other partners.

"I hope you don't mind the intrusion," he continued with another grin, "but I'm good for it! Although I don't have a lot left, I can still make a pretty good soup out of what's left in my bag. These guys'll help too!"

The other boy, who now seemed completely disinterested, simply leaned back and closed his eyes. So much for gratitude. Still, the girl was there, along with a huge party of Pokemon, all able participants in trying out his ration soup. Then realising he hadn't yet introduced himself to the girl, he offered her the first bowl.

"You should try it," he laughed as he started laying out his tools of the trade, "it's good!"

Placing the pot onto the open campfire that the boy's Ponyta had so obediently produced, he then issued his newly summoned partner Octillery, to fetch some water for him to boil. Thinking about the octopus and its ability to filter water in itself, he realised that all of his Pokemon had some use or another in the kitchen, although that wasn't surprising considering he had caught them for administering such techniques. It was just the first time he had thought about them altogether, it was really quite remarkable.

"Thank you," he smiled as the orange bulb with legs returned and shot a jet of water into the steaming pot, "let's get started then."

It was as if something inside him awoke as he started preparing the meal, a force powerful enough to completely take over his body if its desire to do so was absolute, yet it didn't. It was a fleeting feeling that only arised during his preparations of food and disappeared just as quickly as it came, once he finished. He had first thought it was just his passion for cooking that got him all riled up but lately, the feeling had gotten much more intense. Of course, it wasn't exactly a bad feeling, it made making meals unlimitedly more enjoyable, but it did perk his curiosity.

"Oh crap! I forgot to start stirring!" he exclaimed, looking into the bubbling pot filled with an assortment of vegetables, stock and meat before grabbing a ladel from his bag and throwing it into the water. "Eheh...i-it's looking good."

---

"I didn't have a lot of dishes so some of you guys'll have to share!" he called out to the freshly laid array of soup sitting not too far away from their camp, made especially for all of the on hand Pokemon. "And that's all I got, so eat while it's hot or you'll spoil it!"

Turning back to the campfire, he scooped what was left in the pot before handing it to the girl who had yet to tell him her name, while simultaneously placing another bowl by the sleeping boy's side.

"Dig in," he whispered with a grin as to not wake the slumbering casualty.

OOC: Just a quick post before I leave. Timeskip to morning next post. C:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    "Don't be silly, I just want to be your friend!" The girl was practically shouting...there was no way that she knew just how loud she was, or she'd close her mouth. Jett offered her the sweetest smile he could muster.

"I don't want friends." After the words escaped his lips, he raised his shoulders and tilted his head to the side, eyes shut. In fact, had his sentence not been so anti-social sounding, passers-by might actually believe Jett to be a nice boy. Moments after he spoke, the Chikorita was thrust into his face. "Blech, get it away, it stinks," he shot back. He hated grass Pokémon, they all emitted odd odors. Though, some of the less...smelly grass Pokémon, he liked. Like the Bellsprout line. When he looked to Sierra once more, her electric blue eyes met with his slate ones. "What?"

"So, you like Apples? I prefer Bananas, my Tropius grows Bananas... you wanna see?!" She was screaming now. The green-haired girl began to rummage through her bag, apparently searching for the large grass Pokémon's Pokéball. Jett grabbed her shoulders and began to walk her to the other side of the Pokémon Center.

"Do not release that thing in here." He stopped when he reached the opposite corner of the room. "...Stay here," he mumbled, returning to his chair. A light yawn passed out of his mouth, and he released Duskull as he curled up into the plush armchair. The ghost Pokémon buried its face in Jett's chest, and, as Jett closed his eyes, his arms found their way around Duskull's body. What the people in the Pokémon Center were about to find out was that Jett was not a peaceful sleeper. How could he be? After all, his dreams only ever revolved around one of two things, both linked by one common thread. Death.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back