• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hokum Trilogy (Part One)

What should I put in the Unknown Cave?

• A battle with a powerful well-known person (like Mt Silver)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • A battle with a Legendary pokemon (like Mewtwo in Red)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Pokemon: The Hokum Trilogy

Hack of:
Gold

Story
Part One
Kyle, a boy living in the region of Hokum is called the day he hits 10 to Proffessor Kip's Pokemon lab. Kip has a job for Kyle, he needs Kyle to deliver the Pokemon Eevee to Professor Oak in Pallet town. As Kyle makes his way to Pallet Town in the Kanto region he meets tough times, gym leaders, team rocket and familiar characters!!

Part Two
This may sound confusing but the events in Part Two happened before Part One, Part Two is just so you understand Part One abit more. Part Two is about Kyle's father Derek. Derek travelled across all the 8 islands of Hokum and defeated the 16 Gym Leaders in the Hokum Region. You play as him as you furfill his journey.

Part Three
This wont make much sence untill you complete Part One and Two but you have to travel to Hoenn to help Marc defeat the Nuron Rangers. This is the hardest in the series and will test your skills to the limits.

Features
- Cross traveling between Hokum, Kanto, Johto and (when i get permission) Rijon.
- New storyline
- New scripts
- New sprites
- Maps are overhauled
- 12 badges to collect
- Battle Halls
- Johto is complete (except Silver Cave and New Bark Town)
- Pokemon Centers have a third and (maybe) fourth floor!!

Battle Halls
There are 4 battle halls in the Johto region: Beginner, Ameteur, Pro and Expert. Battle Halls are buildings across the Johto region with Champions inside. You don't have to battle them but theyre good if you want to get noticed!!

Old Screenshots
pgoldfzq7.png
pgoldf2zk6.png
pgoldf3jq8.png
pgoldf4ie4.png
pgoldf5gn5.png
pgoldf6ad4.png

pgoldf7xi1.png
pgoldf8os1.png
pgoldf9yg0.png
pgoldf10wk8.png
pgoldf11tg6.png
pgoldf12pc8.png

pgoldf13fb6.png
pgoldf14ib1.png
pgoldf15rb3.png
pgoldf16ul5.png
pgoldf17ft5.png
pgoldf18nt3.png

pgoldf19ud9.png

New Screenshots
pgoldf20xd9.png
pgoldf21nl3.png
pgoldf22qt2.png
pgoldf23qu6.png
pgoldf24av2.png
pgoldf25my4.png

Team
Director/Mapper/Superviser - Ashandmisty
Mapper -
Mapper -
Scripter -
Scripter -
Tileset maker/inserter -
Beta tester - Mon94key
Bug/glitch raider -
General helper - Black_Phantom

If you would like to join the team, please give proof of work. You are guarenteed a place ;)

Progress Report
Totum Town
Maps
Events
Other

Route 1
Maps
Events
Other

Gargo Town
Maps
Events
Other

Route 2
Maps
Events
Other

Route 3
Maps
Events
Other

Route 4
Maps
Events
Other

Route 5
Maps
Events
Other

Harricot Town
Maps
Events
Other

Route 6
Maps
Events
Other

Cianwood City
Maps
Events
Other

Currently working on
Cianwood City

Previews
Spoiler:

Support

Code:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=130965"][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5301/861206299361xt8.png[IMG][URL]

Code:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=130965"][IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7193/821206195265lr1.png[IMG][URL]
Don't forget to put the / in the last []
~Peace out~

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Love the new screenies, but wait? What happened to the posts? Oh, well, looks very interesting, can't wait.

~Red

Years
I dont know, maybe they got deleted cos we were posting one after another at each other? Do you like the look of Vermillion btw.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Golden Gold Hacking!!! lol

Is this spread over seperate ROMs or all in the same 1?

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
I could help with some part-time general hacking if you want, plus beta test with mon94key and discuss designs... though i don't know how to script, yet

~Red

Years
I could help with some part-time general hacking if you want, plus beta test with mon94key and discuss designs... though i don't know how to script, yet

I enjoyed your hack and i love your ideas. I'm afraid Beta Testing is taken, you could be a bug/glitch finder? You said you could help with general hacking aswell...hmm...

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Yeah sure I can help with anything except scripting or ASM as of yet, i'm going to be doing some GS hacking for fun soon aswell lol.

~Red

Years
Added tons of new screenshots to first post. Now, I want you to vote, should the pokemon center have 4 floors or only 3?

~Red

Years
I havent decided what is going to be on the third floor. Btw, there isnt going to be linked battles, i took that feature out for more space because i can't expand the rom...

~Red

Years
I havent decided what is going to be on the third floor. Btw, there isnt going to be linked battles, i took that feature out for more space because i can't expand the rom...

Back