• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hokum Trilogy (Part One)

What should I put in the Unknown Cave?

• A battle with a powerful well-known person (like Mt Silver)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • A battle with a Legendary pokemon (like Mewtwo in Red)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    uh, you whouldn't double post...but anyways....
    I love the progress of your hack, there are only a few G/S/C hacks and Im glad that this is also a G/S/C hack. Anyways good luck

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • uh, you whouldn't double post...but anyways....
    I love the progress of your hack, there are only a few G/S/C hacks and Im glad that this is also a G/S/C hack. Anyways good luck

Thanks!! I'm releasing the Beta VERY soon. I've just got to fix the tilesets and finish a couple of events. For some reason, in Route 3 pokemon only come out at night so ive got to fix that aswell ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • uh, you whouldn't double post...but anyways....

No, C3LEBI♥ he's even worse than double posting, he's triple posting!
    Sorry for being so harsh. The story's good so far. Umm, for the third floor of the PC,
    maybe you can buy berries?

~Red

Years
  • No, C3LEBI♥ he's even worse than double posting, he's triple posting!
    Sorry for being so harsh. The story's good so far. Umm, for the third floor of the PC,
    maybe you can buy berries?

Good idea!! Actually, I doubleposted because if you look two of the posts are the same, still, it doesnt let me off the hook...

Oh btw, should i add a 4th floor??

Last edited:

~Red

Years
  • Ermm...:\ Nope! Three floors should be enough. Four floors are too much.

Okay! I've started to add my own tiles in. I hope you like them ;)

As you can see the tiles need developing.

Last edited:

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    Nice, be sure to ask for some help if you need/want it.

~Red

Years
  • Nice, be sure to ask for some help if you need/want it.

I've sent you a PM. News: I've been quite ill with the fever and influenza yesterday but im feeling better today so work on the hack will pick up pace ;)

Offtopic: Only just realised, it's my 200th post!!

Last edited:

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    nice to see your doing some designing and stuff, all looks cool, well done, good luck, happy hacking

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The idea sounds interesting, making a game in three parts. As for this one, it still needs some improvment, but I guess it's just a matter of time.

By the way, even if it is just for part1, dont you think the map is a bit too linear?

Oh, and seems you had a problem adding a poll to your thread. I think you can easily add it to this same thread when you are making a new post, or when you are editing your first post with the "Advanced" button, if I remember correctly.

~Red

Years
  • The idea sounds interesting, making a game in three parts. As for this one, it still needs some improvment, but I guess it's just a matter of time.

By the way, even if it is just for part1, dont you think the map is a bit too linear?

Oh, and seems you had a problem adding a poll to your thread. I think you can easily add it to this same thread when you are making a new post, or when you are editing your first post with the "Advanced" button, if I remember correctly.

Oh, I see...thanks for your input!! You of all people had to post in my thread!! Yay me!! Owell. What exactly do you mean by linear??

Update: I'm going to release the beta this week. Something to look forward too. The third floor of the PC wont be finished intime for the beta so i may have to block access to that. Just got to fix some bugs then ill release it (although the release date is not set i stone).

P.S The poll option isnt in Advance editing so...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I meant that, by the looks of it, the road is too linear: town-route-next town-next route, there dont seem to be splits on the road in which you could go to different places, that's what an RPG is about, giving the player multiple choices of what he wants to do (and do as they always do, block areas to "trick" the player so he goes there, thinks "what am I supposed to do here?" then backtracks and goes some other road to some other town)

Oh, and adding the poll was simpler, just look in the Thread Tools (top of the thread, to the left of the thread's rating), the option should be there.

~Red

Years
  • I meant that, by the looks of it, the road is too linear: town-route-next town-next route, there dont seem to be splits on the road in which you could go to different places, that's what an RPG is about, giving the player multiple choices of what he wants to do (and do as they always do, block areas to "trick" the player so he goes there, thinks "what am I supposed to do here?" then backtracks and goes some other road to some other town)

Oh, and adding the poll was simpler, just look in the Thread Tools (top of the thread, to the left of the thread's rating), the option should be there.

Ok, lol i love the April Fool's Moderator Joke.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

Last edited:

~Red

Years
  • Playing jokes again? It's just wikipedia!

Hehe. April Fool's!! I'll delete the link when the days over.

Update: Added more screenshots to first post showing the new tiles and a few other things. Also added a poll to the thread.

Last edited:

~Red

Years
  • Update: I'm adding in a new feature to the game!! You can use running shoes aswell as a bike!! How it works:

When you get on a bike the animation and speed changes (and aload of other minor things).
    When you put on the running shoes the animation stays the same but the speed is increased (and a checkflag is put in place)

Back