• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
  • Jason tied down his sailboat to the pier. he didn't have the money for a private ride so he sailed himself to newbark town where he would receive his pokemon. a day or two earlier Jason had received an e-mail about getting a free pokemon. of course he was thrilled so he imeadiatly prepared and set off for the hoenn region. after he had docked Jason ran into town looking for the pokemon lab. once he found it he flung open the door and walked in. he found the proffesor looking over some pokeballs.

"hi, i'm here to get a free pokemon. im not too late am i?" jason asked

"no, but a few trainers made it here before you." he said

"hmm ok so what do you got for pokemon now?" Jason said picking up some pokeballs

the proffesor took the pokeballs and showed jason some selected pokemon.

"cool a squirtle!" jason shouted "i've seen this kind of pokemon before. can i have him?"

"um hmm he one of the pokemon for the trainers" the proffesor replied.

the proffesor handed me the squirtle's pokeball. he also gave me some supplies like pokeballs. i sent my new squirtle to its pokeball and walked outside. i looked at the assorted people who had gathered outside the lab.

"i don't know about you guys, but my squirtle and I are going to be the best so you guys can eat my dust." Jason ran off towards the route out of town.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "nice to meetcha Aero" Yoshi said in a friendly gesture. "im 18, how old are you by the way." snivs jumped on his head poking at his shirt. Yoshi pushed him off. snivs then went towards Aero. After a while snivs and Aero were playing tag.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Her name is Terra" Kay said smiling at the girl. "I'm actually kind of excited about this trip, I've wanted to be a trainer for a while but my parents didn't think I could do it. But here I am." "tor, tor torchic" cried the bird pokemon now dancing in front of the blue otter pokemon. "Anyway so if we're traveling in groups want to travel with me? Could use the company. Plus our pokemon seem to be getting along rather well." Kay said gesturing to his Torchic who was still dancing around the Oshawatt.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Lilith smiled happy she was making a friend "Yeah that sounds great, and I have a feeling now that Nixie's made a friend she'll be devastated if she can't see them" she said looking at the two Pokemon. "Oshawott!" Nixie cried happily thrilled to have a friend. "We'll probably travel in groups most likely not a big one but probably several small ones."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • Jason noticed that the route out of town was being blockaded by a hoard of poochyena. he groaned and walked back to the lab.

"anyone have a repel?" Jason joked, but he was still disapointed.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • "Nice to meetcha, Aero," Yoshi said in a friendly gesture. "I'm eighteen, how old are you, by the way?" he asked Natalie. Snivs jumped on Yoshi's head poking at his shirt. Yoshi pushed him off. Aero kept tugging Natalie's pant leg until Snivs approached him. "I'm eighteen…" Natalie responded, glancing at a boy who just came out of the lab.
    "I don't know about you guys, but my Squirtle and I are going to be the best so you guys can eat my dust," The boy said and then ran off towards the route out of town. Natalie blinked at him. He seems confident. Aero stopped pulling on Natalie's pants and ran with Snivs, playing tag with him. Natalie paused and looking blankly around at the sky, and then flinched as if remembering what was going on. "It's cold," she said finally.

The boy who ran off earlier came walking back. "Anyone have a repel?" he asked in a joking manner. Natalie eyed him for a few moments and then looked back at Yoshi.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "so how long do you guys think it i'l be befoe those pokemon clear off the route?" Jason asked

he wandered around the lab after asking the question not waiting for an answer. he grumbbled to himself as he walked.

"hmmm... go Tyr" Jason named his squirtle as he threw the pokeball

the pokeball sent out the squirtle then bouced back. Tyr jumped and shouted happy to be out. Jason squated down to his pokemons level.

"this adventure will be a snap" Jason said looking his pokemon in the eye.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi being friendly handed his sweater to natalie. watching snivs play he went to the store to go buy some potions and apples before heading back to natalie.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "Tyr use water gun!" Jason shouted

"squir squirtle buruburuburuburuba" Tyr launched a torrent of water out of his mouth.

Jason watched as his squirtle blasted water at a tree just for target practice.

"Tyr sideways dodge then aqua jet" Jason yelled

Tyr did a cartwheel then turn his shell into a bullet propelled by water. Tyr crashed into the tree knocking a bunch of berries onto the ground.

"cool bonus" Jason picked up the berries and put them in his bag.

NightOfRemorse

Years
  • Yoshi handed his sweater to Natalie. "No thanks, it's cold. Keep it," she said, letting him keep his sweater. Yoshi went to the store and Natalie watched him leave, her phone suddenly ringing again. She took it out of her pocket and stared at it before clicking "ignore". Aero ran with Snivs and bumped into Natalie.
    She smiled down at him. "Watch where you're going," she said to him and then saw Yoshi coming back. Natalie walked into the middle of all the other trainers. She completely ignored the nearby Squirtle practicing its water attacks and she knelt down and took out a small blade from her pocket. Aero stopped running and looked at her. She held it out and in a flash appeared to impale it into her stomach. "Agh!" she cried as she twisted the blade and then collapsed on the ground.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "NATALIE!" yoshi screamed running towards her faster than snivs running and trippijng over weeds in the grass. yoshi got there turned her over and looked at the wound. he took out his first aid kit after removing the knife and started to heal her by bandaging the wound. That was all he could do. He sat next to her hoping she would wake up.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "huh? what the hell was that" Jason turned hearing the scream

Jason ran back over to the front of the lab.

"what the heck happened?" Jason asked kneeling down

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith heard a scream and quickly turned rushing toward the sound Nixie hot on her heels. Spotting two boys kneeling by a girl on the ground she rushed over "What happened?" she asked kneeling by them. "Is everyone okay?"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "this is just a guess, but i don't think she is" Jason pointed at the girl on the ground.

Jason stood up and paced around in a circle.

"i'll go look and see if there's a doctor or anything in town" Jason shouted, jumped, and ran off towards the center of town.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "damn it" yoshi muttered under his breath. "i dont know what happened she was like this when i came back, that charmander over there is hers, for now i held the bleeding back but it wont hold forever, all i hope is that she makes it, she is a friend" yoshi said in deep thought.

NightOfRemorse

Years
  • Natalie's eyes opened and she saw Yoshi and a girl standing over her. She tilted her hair and saw the louder boy from before run away. She stood up and acted as if nothing happened. "Char!" Aero shouted as he ran to Natalie. She looked at Yoshi and the girl but didn't say anything. She turned and started walking away. The air grew colder and a gust of wind blew against everyone.

"How many trainers are here so far?!" called out Professor Birch from the door of his lab. Aero turned to Snivs and then followed Natalie. They both sat under a tree and Natalie wiped her blade against the moist grass. She solemnly sat there as if none of that had ever occurred.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Soran heard someone scream, he saw a flash breeze past him, "Go Exia," Soran ordered the Treeko came out and he was ready to take on the flash. "Razor Leaf right NOW!!" Soran ordered, the leaves flew near the flash but heit the tree just missing the target, the flash then was heading for Soran directly and in a quick flash Soran was held by the neck, Soran came to see a Rocket member, "Hey it's you." the Rocket said, Soran's eyes widen in rage, it was him. "Bastard you killed my family!" Soran spat in rage, "Tsk Tsk it was you that that executed them." the rocekt smirked, "ARR!" Soran summoned all his strength to land a kick on the arm releasing the grip, "How did you get so fast?" Soran asked, "Well call it human enchancers made by none other than Team Rocket!" laughed the Rocket, "Well dodge this!" Soran threw all his rage into his fist, he knew the fights he was trained for and usually the rocket shifed left, "Too slow!" "NOW!!!!!! EXIA!!" The Treeko charged to the Rocket with his Cut charged up and aimed for the chest.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi blinked in confusion. (what the hell just happened) he thought to himself. He saw a trainer with a treeko battling a rocket. he looked like he could handle it so he stood back and stared at the girl who came running over before natalie woke up. Then he got up and head to the ocean and stared out there blankly. thinking of a legendary pokemon legend in blackthorn city.

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith looked at the boy who walked over to the ocean she stood following him. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi turned and looked at the girl. "yes i am. by the way my names Yo..." his phone slipped out of his hands and fell into the ocean. "dang that was new" he thought out loud. "anyways my names Yoshi. whats your name. and also this is snivs here on my head." snivs looked at the oshawott jumped down and held out his hand in a friendly gesture.

(back to you lilliana)

Back