• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Lilith smiled "Nice to meet you Yoshi, I'm Lilith and this here is Nixie" she said with a smile as Nixie shook hands with Snivs. "Sorry if I made you drop your phone" she added.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "nah it wasn't your fault i had butter on my hands thats all." Yoshi lied because it was Natalies blood that he cleaned up that made the phone slip out of his hands. "Nice to meet you Nixie and Lillith." Yoshi said then handed an apple to snivs and Nixie who cut it in half and shared it. he then got down cleaned his hands and picked up his phone. he was glad he got it in water proff and for protection but it in a case. he sighed as he saw a magickarp pop out of the water right in front of him giving him nearly a heart attack. "Snivs use grass mixer!" yoshi said loudly as snivs attacked he considered catching and raising this magickarp. it was a girl one. but golden. He thought it was a shiny and threw a pokeball after snivs finished attacking. he smiled as he caught the shiny magickarp. "ill call you Magick." yoshi said then turned back Lillith.

(OOC: thats right ima raise me a magickarp >: D)

(and ima add its move set here. Magicks move set= Tackle,splash)

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • Jason camp running back with a man in a white jacket.

"where's the girl!?" the man shouted

"over there" Jason pointed

the man walked over to the girl and looked her over.

"I'm doctor Ryan. I'm the town physician. this young man told me that you'd gotten yourself injured" the man kept checking her over

Jason shrugged when his name was mention. he wandered off and went back to his boat. he sat on the stern and looked out at the water. he began smirking and ran down below deck. he changed out of his clothes and into his swim trunks. he tossed his pokeball and Tyr summersalted into the water. jason hooked the waterproof ball to his tunks and jumped in.

"CANNONBALL!" Jason splashed down.

he shivered at first then began playing with he pokemon.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi surprised by the boy jumping down got in the way and took a face full of water for Lillith then reached into his book bag looking for a towel but when he couldn't find one he took off his shirt and dried his face using his shirt then left it to dry.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • OCC: alright time for Chapter Three.
    Chapter 3.
    This chapter starts off with each person getting this message in their head from U.n.Owen. Watch out for Team Rocket...they will do whatever they can to stop you, even kill when you receive this message your character can react to getting a telepathic message after that if you've planned a group to travel with you go with them you can go alone if you want. By Chapter four you'll have to be in Petalburg City. Catch Pokemon (You can catch any Pokemon in its first stage from any region just no legendaries), have battles, meet Team Rocket. Just make sure you're in Petalburg City one week from today.

Chapter Three.
    Lilith smiled at seeing Yoshi catch a magickarp but her smile fell when the world started to spin. She put a hand dizzily to her head before her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed her head hitting the ground.
    While Unconcious
    Watch out for Team Rocket...they will do whatever they can to stop you, even kill

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Lillith!!....." Yoshi began to say before his head started spinning. He fell to one knee before entirely blacking out. while he was blacked out Watch out for Team Rocket...they will do whatever they can to stop you, even kill.... After that Yoshi woke up. (i need to think of some people to join me.) he thought. (Lillith maybe and probably that boy with the squirtle.) then he remembered the boy with a treeko. He hoped he was okay. He had to do what ever it takes to stop Team Rocket from their sudden come back, and he had to find out who U.n. Owen is. But he couldn't do it alone. Yoshi got up and shooked Lillith awake. "would you like to travel as a group together im going to ask more people but I wanted to see if you would join first." Yoshi said waiting for a reply.

(oh and also can we catch starters first stage?)

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • (Anything as long as it's first stage and not a legendary)

Lilith let out a small groan as she was shook awake. "Ow..my head." she groaned sitting up a hand on the back of her head. "Sure a group would be cool, I'm already traveling with Kay but I'm sure he'll be glad to have you join us" she said quietly.

"Osh! Oshawott!" Nixie said worriedly looking at her trainer.

"I'm fine Nixie"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • Jason walked up onto the beach.

"sorry man. who knew i could make that big a wave from jumping off the peir. if you want a real towel i got one in my boat." Jason pointed back over to the pier.

suddenly the girl he was standing with passed out.

"the girls are dropping like flies. gah water in my ears!" Jason hollard "it feels like acid what the hell"

Jason shook his head trying to get the water out. in his craze of shaking he heard a voice sloshing around with the water. he finally got the water out.

"so should i go get the doctor" Jason laughed

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith stood rubbing the back of her head "The more the merrier thats what I say" she said before going silent a thoughtful look on her face. What was with that voice and me fainting...I never faint. I wonder if anyone else heard it to? she thought as Nixie jumped into the water splashing Snivs.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Nah im fine" Yoshi said. "My names Yoshi. Whats your name. And cool squirtle." Yoshi said realizing he was asking to much questions but had one more to ask the boy. Yoshi also started laughing at the joke. "anyways do you want to join a Traveling group with me, a boy named Kay, and a girl named Lillith. We can help you get by does poochyena was it? that you said was blocking the route." Yoshi asked and said before returning both his pokemon. Realizing Nixie looked lonely he sent out both his pokemon once again still waiting for a reply.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Natalie looked blankly at the physician. "I think you have the wrong person," she said. There were no traces of blood or cuts anywhere on her. "What? Then who is injured?" Doctor Ryan asked. Natalie stared off into space. "I asked, who is injured?" he repeated. Natalie continued to ignore him until he became fed up. "I do not like being pranked. Some people really do need my help," he said and waited for Natalie to respond. She didn't move or look away from where she was staring. Doctor Ryan sighed in annoyance and walked away.
    "Char…" Aero said and looked at Natalie. "Can you demonstrate your moves?" she asked him quietly. Aero used an ember attack at a nearby rock. The rock burst into flames and turned a reddish-black color. "I don't think I'll ever evolve you into Charizard," Natalie said. "I'll keep you as a Charmeleon when you evolve."
    Suddenly, Natalie got a scorching pain in her head. "Agh!" she cried just as before, only this time, from actual pain. A message in her head said, Watch out for Team Rocket...they will do whatever they can to stop you, even kill. Natalie blinked and grimaced. Aero grunted at her. "No, I'm not faking it this time, I got a message in my head," she said and then looked quickly at Aero. "You believe me, don't you?"
    Aero didn't say anything. Natalie stood up and walked towards a nearby route. She dropped her backpack and took out an olive green scarf. She wrapped it tightly around her neck and walked into the route. A pack of Poochyena were sleeping by a berry bush. "Aero, we should try to catch one of them," Natalie said. "Aero, ember!" Aero ran towards them, stopped and looked at Natalie. She stared blankly for a few seconds. "OH, attack any one of them," she said. "Char!" Aero shouted as he caught a Poochyena in a flurry of flames. The Poochyena yelped and ran towards Aero with teeth bared. It bit into Aero's tail with great force. "Chaaar!!" Aero cried as he whipped his tail and hit the Poochyena into a tree. "Aero, use smokescreen followed by another ember!" Natalie commanded. Aero did as told and filled the route with smoke. The rest of the Poochyena's pack cleared away and Aero used ember. The fire spread around the smoke and burst the Poochyena into flames. "Go, Pokéball!" Natalie called as she threw the Pokéball. It hit the Poochyena in the head and absorbed it in a flash of red light. The ball shook for a few seconds before the light on the button turned off and the ball settled.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "well... sure why not. wait! better check with Tyr." Jason shrugged and wadded out into the water.

he picked up his squirtle and walked back.

"Tyr want to go traveling with these guys?" Jason pointed at the offerer

"squird squirdle(thats just how he sounds)" Tyr smiled toothlessly.

Jason nodded and reached out his free hand. Tyr tried reaching out his hand, but his arm was to short. he put out both of his arms and began waving them trying to grab the other boys hand.

(i got ice cream whoot!)

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi laughed at Tyr. He bent down and shook Tyr's hand then stood back up and shook the boys hand before noticing Natalie moved from her spot. (oh no) Yoshi thought. he forgotten to ask the first person he met and was friendly to him to join the group. If it was okay with Lillian but of course. "Magick needs all the training she can get" said out loudly but forgot to keep it to himself he returned magick and Snivs. And ran towards a tree and looked towards were the smoke was and ran towards Natalies location before being tripped by a black boot. he heard a girl chuckle from behind the bushes. He turned towards the sound and saw a girl in a team rocket uniform she had a knife and was ready to use it. He ducked and she missed and he kicked her legs causing her to fall. Then he used his pokemon to attack. Magick popped out first without him reacting which surprised him and watched as the magickarp tackled the woman with incredible strenght knocking her into the sky. He looked up and returned Magick. then continued his search for Natalie.

(just for the record feebas was also able to do this)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "whoa whoa wheres the ... oh there it is" Jason ran to catch up with yoshi

jason looked at the burnt foliage. he snapped his fingers and Tyr who walked over to him.

"used aquajet into the air. try and spin when you're rising." Jason tapped him on the shell.

Tyr jumped in the air and made a cone of water. he spun as the water fell back to earth. the water doused the sizzling plants with a gentle rain.

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith turned confused watching Yoshi run off before she turned her head seeing Nixie run off out of the corner of her eyes. "Nixie!" she yelled running after her Pokemon who had run into a dark clump of trees. "Nixie!" she yelled again before she felt a hand grab her and a knife press against her throat. "Let me go!" she yelled loudly kicking backwards getting whoever grabbed her in the shin causing her to be let go for just a moment before she was caught again with a scream as her arm was twisted backwards.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "not cool man! Tyr aqua jet down on that guy!... i got it Comet Jet"(Jason just nicknamed the move combo) Jason shouted

Tyr went flying like a bullet and hit the rocket in the head.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • The smoke cleared and Natalie turned around, seeing a shiny Magikarp tackle away a Team Rocket grunt. It was Yoshi's. Natalie opened her mouth to say something, but shut it as she heard a scream in the distance. "Char!" Aero yelled and ran towards the scream. Natalie quickly picked up the Pokéball containing the newly caught Poochyena and ran after Aero. She saw the girl from before with a knife held to her throat and her arm being twisted back. "Aero, use tackle!" Natalie called to Aero as he tackled the person in dark clothes holding the girl back.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • While searching for Natalie not looking were he was going was a cliff. Right in front of him he was looking sideways when he felt his foot miss ground and he fell grabbing onto the side of the cliff he stood just hanging there. Waiting for someone to save him, Or him just fall to his death which was unlikely because he had rocks to jump down to but he'd be lost and he could lose his footing. either way the last thing he shouted before his felt his hand slip was "HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" hanging on tighter but he knew if someone didn't help him soon enough he was a goner.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "what was that!? i'll go check you take care of this punk. hes out cold" Jason turned and ran off.

he almost fell over the same cliff , but Tyr grabbed his leg and Jason tripped short.

"oh hi Yoshi" Jason said looking over the edge "Tyr filled your shell with water to weigh us down"

"squir" Tyr jumped onJason's back

"thanks"Jason clenched his teeth from the pain.

Jason reached down to yoshi and grabbed his hand.

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith fell forward eyes wide as she was let go. "Th...thanks" she choked out picking up her Pokemon before she heard a scream for help and ran quickly towards the sound. Why is Team Rocket Doing this. Why!

Back