• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Hunting Mew

Should I change Ralts as a starter?

• Yes (suggestions)

Votes: 82 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Well those sprites aren't that pretty if you ask me....Well your maps are really good and I like the tile set you are using a lot. I see a bright future ahead for this hack. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.. About the sprites, I'm no good spriter, and I need help. Maybe you can give me some advice on the sprites that you don't like..

if you need any sprites doing i might be able to help
    i cant post you any links here because i dont have 15 posts clocked up to be allowed to
    if you conrtact me by email i can show you some devamps, recolours and splices i've done

Could you do some trainer sprites.. Like the hero or the heroine.. That's what I need atm..

Wow..This hack looks really nice! Btw, there's 2 things I think you should change..
    -you should improve your spriting
    -the OWs for the past are kind of flat compared to the others, you could try to make them a little skinnier?

The OW's are as much like the ones from G/S that I can do, I don't think i'll change them right away..

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Here's the map of the First town:
    Mappicture-startingtown.png

Please comment!!

>KILLER<

NOOB HACKER/GOOD PLAYER
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    wow really nice love it, i hope it will be done

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I've added an extra feature under consideration.. So how about it.. Should I add G/S/C Elite Four and a Time Machine?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Anyway, I'm beggining to get a lot of progress done, and now I need Beta testers. I may move this topic to the Hacks Showcase sooner or later!

Feel free to apply as a Beta-tester, but I require that you do it properly..(some proof wouldn't hurt)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hello!
    just dropping by to say that the screenies are really looking pretty nice. =3

I love the story as well. ;)
    I wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work, okies? =3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Just dropped by and saw the screenies. They're really great. A genius idea. Especially the Old G/S/C tiles and sprites. I'm loving the hack! Good luck1

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    This hack is lookin good Aquila. The title screen is looking nice as well. Well, since Mew is one of my favorite Poke's, I will keep an extra eye out for this hack.

Good job so far and good luck.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    I've got to say, this hack looks simply Superb. I hope you can carry this one out & eventually have some beta's and everything, looks rather good, the features sound good. :-)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    Thanks everybody... I've got some new Pics Here:

What price?
    PokemonHuntingMewtest_01.png

not sure if this was a simple typo but should "price" be "prize" instead??
    great hack by the way, i like whole time travel to G/S/C, is this incorporated in with the catching of mew?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back