• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Hunting Mew

Should I change Ralts as a starter?

• Yes (suggestions)

Votes: 82 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    This sounds good, but I do think that you should change Ralts as a starter. Instead, pick something like the Lake Trio. I think that works because they are similar to starters in that there is only one of each within their respective games.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice cool update but the outline is a bit dark you should lightin it up a bit

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Sorry, my bad.

Anyway, I could teach you how to edit tiles, if you want. I can even teach you how to edit animations.

That would be great! Pm me, so we don't have to fill this topic with the progress.

This sounds good, but I do think that you should change Ralts as a starter. Instead, pick something like the Lake Trio. I think that works because they are similar to starters in that there is only one of each within their respective games.

I'm seriously considering changing Ralts as a starter(I'll probably do so too). But atm, I'm doing a "different" kind of way to obtain a starter. And there, the starter will be.. I'm going to show it due my next update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    oh dang was waiting for it as starter..
    anyway, hope the new starter ig going to be good too =]
    different way to get a starter.. ummm... like catching it?

There are actually many possibilities.. Like using Wally(or what used to be Wally) to catch a Pokemon for you (if the starter's gonna be Ralts).

Edit: Well, here's a small update. Hope you like it

mappicture.png

Last edited:

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Hey, congrats on winning Hack of the Week #10, amirite?

how10bannerib7.jpg
    how10textys7.png

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Congratulations for the HotW.
    The hack has original graphics.
    But a good hack is'nt only mapping or graphics...
    Is a Scripting, sprites, dialogues... And the most important.
    The story and the characters. I think.
    Well, good luck in your project. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    So I take it Mew will play a large part in this? Sounds awesome. But I think that you should give the houses in the first and second screen shots some variance, since it's rather boring with them all looking the same. Good luck on this hack.

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
    Years
  • Dude I know it might be kinda late but it would be cool to put celibi in it around the time machine stuff because it is the time traveling pokemon, but it looks really cool as is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I'm sorry to say this, but this hack is dead...
    All the data of this hack lies in my old computer. And that computer is picked apart and lies in our basment or something..

So Moderators... please close this thread...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back