• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Hunting Mew

Should I change Ralts as a starter?

• Yes (suggestions)

Votes: 82 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
  • The OW's are as much like the ones from G/S that I can do, I don't think i'll change them right away..

No, I'm not saying they don't look like GS sprites, I'm saying the GS ones are flat compared to RS ones, that's all. Don't change it if you don't want to.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Due "bad" hacking, I started fresh....
    please comment
    Woodrod.png

Woodroadcityadv.png

Route500.png

Route500adv.png

JohnwayCity2.png

JohnwayCity.png

Last edited:

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • This looks fantastic O: Keep up the great work!

I look forward to playing it!

I'm a spriter myself, I've sprited for other games/dreamweaver in furcadia. But I don't have enough posts to show my work quite yet ;P Otherwise I'd be very interested in helping you out.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Loving the fact that you can see the towns in the past aswell!! But, wouldnt there be significant changes other than the tileset? I mean, maybe the odd building out of place.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Loving the fact that you can see the towns in the past aswell!! But, wouldnt there be significant changes other than the tileset? I mean, maybe the odd building out of place.

I'll probably change the maps somewhat... The maps and the tiles and some sprites are the only thing I've currently done. (changing starter)

im loving the new restart, but will the time machine still be in progress?

It's still under consideration, but I think it will be done..

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • this hack is looking good =]
    the part of travelling to the past is cool, but will there be gym challenges in the past?
    oh, and, in my opinion you should keep ralts, even if its hard to raise, its worth it.. just my opinion...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Hmmmm...this hack looks good...
    But what I really like about it is the old school tiles, mixed with the new graphics, it looks great *thumbs up*
    Best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Here is some new pics for ya... Thanks for support people.. (thanks to WAH and MAN for "dark" tree)

SamsunTown.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    can u give a date of when the beta's coming out?>

In order to prevent rushing through the hack and make huge mistakes in hacking (experienced that last time) I won't give a release date nor give away the beta untill it's 100% ready (or 99% due some errors I maybe can't fix)

Years
  • Looking really good, there. I did notice one thing, though. You are using plenty of my revamped GSC tiles, and I require credit for them.

Anyway, judging from the mapshots, you are obviously applying a lot of effort into this hack, and it is really paying off. The custom tiles (that are not mine) look wonderful, and your mapping is good, too. The storyline is fairly decent, too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Looking really good, there. I did notice one thing, though. You are using plenty of my revamped GSC tiles, and I require credit for them.

Anyway, judging from the mapshots, you are obviously applying a lot of effort into this hack, and it is really paying off. The custom tiles (that are not mine) look wonderful, and your mapping is good, too. The storyline is fairly decent, too.

Read the bottom of my hack... You'll find credit;)

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • I just wanna say congrats for being nominated for the hack of the week, and i wish you luck to win, i voted for you

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I'm availible for mapping.

I don't think mapping is the most needed skill right now, but if you could show some proof(has to be really good).

I can help you with mapping if you need

The same goes for you.

Anyway, thanks for support guys, and of course thanks for voting. I'm currently working for a huge update here, but I'm sick, so I can't work as effective as I want to..

I'm currently doing the script's for the starter town and the first route. And then I'll move on to going back in time..

Atm I am in big need of tile editors. Because I want to revamp many inside buildings of the G/S/C-past... I'm going to update the presantation soon, which will give you some Idea of how far it is until I release the beta..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back