• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hybrid Chronicles

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
  • At 7:00 in the morning, Ashley stretched and yawned. Darn .... Physical checkups are today. Unable to get back to sleep, she decided to grab an early breakfast and maybe work out in the renovated battle area. She quickly slipped on some clothes, brushed her hair, and padded out the door of her room on her bare paws.

Sniffing and listening as she walked, Ashley concluded that she was one of the first of the hybrids to be up. At least I don't have to be in a hurry. The dining room doesn't open for about fifteen more minutes she thought to herself. By the time she got downstairs, another five minutes had passed and, she figured that she could wait another ten minutes by the dining hall. Leaning against the wall, she let her mind wander.....

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • "Hey! 448! Wake up! It's time for your training!" a voice screamed. Devin rose from his hard, cold pad they called a 'bed' and leaned against a nearby wall.

"The name is Devin," Devin sneered at the person.

"I don't care what the heck your name is. Here, your are classified as 448-DH18. Now get moving!" the voice screamed back as it appeared to move. Devin wiped the sweat off of his brow. His brown hair lightly gleamed as the dim light in the room shone on him. There was nothing in the bleak room: a bed, a mirror, and a chair. There wasn't even a window. Devin got his clothes on and walked out of the room he called a 'prison cell'. But before Devin went downstairs, he realized he forgot something: his prized hoodie. He quickly put it on and walked quickly. He rubbed his large, blue ears and ran down the stairs.

As Devin approached the main level, he noticed many other people like him. All of the kids there were combined with a Pokemon. Devin continued walking around, holding on to a notebook he swiped from the Education Department. Inside the blue spiral-ring notebook were plans to escape the facility. Fourteen of Devin's plans had failed. Suddenly, a person in a large, white science coat approached Devin and sat down next to him at the lunch table.

"Hello, Devin. How are you this morning?" he asked.

"What do you want?" Devin responded.

"Don't you know my name? It's Professor Adrian. I'm the Physical Fitness and Well-Being coordinator. Basically, I'm your gym teacher!" he laughed.

"Funny," Devin sneered sarcastically.

"You don't trust many people do you, Devin?" Adrian asked as he patted Devin on the back. Devin shrugged him off and got up.

"I don't trust anyone," Devinr responded as he walked away. Suddenly, Adrian got up and ran towards him, grabbing his shoulder to stop him.

"You're going the wrong way. You're getting tested," Adrian said as he led Devin in the right direction. Devin turned around and noticed his notebook was still lying on the table. Sweat began to roll down Devin's face as he realized that someone could learn about his escape attempts.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Aiden woke back up. Still dressed he ran and grabbed breakfast he wanted to eat before the Tests of any sort. While he finished he stood up, and began to walk away when he was grabbed the neck of his jacket.
    "304-UI12, over here please." said a nice soothing Voice.
    He turned to see a Scientist staring him in the face. The scientist led him away from the table into a room that he was to be tested in.
    "Now, 304-UI12 my name is Vivian, just call me ViVi."
    She seems nicer than all the other People around here.

"Well, am i going to be tested? If so on what?" Aiden Responded kind of eagerly.

"I am going to test you on your Height, Weight and stuff like that" ViVi said Smiling, "Now will you please stand on this scale? Oh and dress down, take off your sweater pants and shoes."

Looking at ViVi blinking Aiden quickly snapped back into focus. "Oh, right" Aiden saud to, quickly he took off he shoes,sweater and Pants. Stepping on the Scale he waited a bit as the Pointer shifted around. It stopped at the 65 LBS mark.

Vivi quickly jotted down something, "Ok Sixty-Five Pounds, will you please step over here on to this scale."

"Oh Sure!" This is fun! Aiden stepped down walked over a bit and onto the other scale. "Does this one measure my Heighth? he asked forgetting all the other tests.

As he stepped onto the scale Vivi measured a thing, pushed one aside. "4' 2"! You are 4' 2" " she said, while writing it down. "Now if you will sit down on this chair and stick your arm on this band. Aiden did so and watched as ViVi strapped the band to his arm. Wincing a bit at his tightened he let out a barley audible yelp. "Oh no need to be afraid it doesn't go any tighter just wait another sec or two ok hun?"

"Ok!" Aiden said smiling at ViVi "You know something ViVi? You are the nicest Scientist i have met so far.

"123/72" Vivi said without looking up from her paper scrawling something down. "Ok your down for now, but i will come and get you later"

"Ok" said Aiden as he quickly dressed and stepped out of the room.

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    "Well, well UT01 how about a shot now?" The cheerful scientist asked as he rolled up the young girl's sleeve. She fidgeted a bit, her eyes downcast and hidden behind a wall of brown hair. "Now this won't hurt a bit, just hold still and be a good girl okay?" He continued, his voice never changing tone.

"...kay," The girl whispered as she began kicking her feet back and forth.

"I hear the Battle Arena is open agian, are you excited?" The scientist continued as he swabbed the proffered arm and drew a needle from one of his lab coat pockets. The girl remained silent, just kicking the air idly. "Okay, now count to five and it'll all be over." He said shoving the needle into her skin and watching the rather dark and almost sludge-like blood pump into the plastic container. The girl didn't even miss a beat when the needle was inserted, just kept kicking.

"Alright," The scientist said as he removed the container. "Here's a potion to make you feel all better," he withdrew what looked like a squirt bottle from his pocket as he dumped the needle into a recyclable container and sprayed the wound which healed almost instantaneously.

"There ya go," He said smiling and the girl finally stopped kicking, "One more test and we're done. This one's fun." He confided to her, leaning close to her ear and winking. She shrugged and hopped off the examination table, hopped rather far as even at full height she was barely taller than it.

"Just this way," The scientist said warmly, grasping her by the shoulder as he lead her down a hall, "Its time for your eye exam." With this the girl finally looked up at him for the first time since he had started her physical and he almost recoiled when he saw her eyes, they looked like large gemstones and like they were staring right through him. Sometimes it was hard to remember 939-UT01 was a hybrid even with her purple skin and claws she somehow passed for a very shy little girl until you caught those eyes staring at you and wondered what exactly they could see.

"Okay just in here," He said leading her into a pitch black room. Stand right by the door and recite the chart on the opposite side of the wall when I say to. She nodded and he closed the door, standing just outside and close enough to hear her with a copy of the chart on his clipboard. "Lighting room to five percent of MHV." He mumbled as he wrote it down, "Okay, ready and remember to speak up." He said warmly as she began reading off the chart in little more than a whisper.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Nothing in particular woke Kite up. His biological clock had simply decided that it was time for him to become awake. Within the laboratory, the subjects had a great amount of freedom, as long as they stayed within the confines of the complex. There was no daily schedule that forced them to bend to the monotonous routines of daily life. Kite woke when his body decided to, slept when he was tired, ate when he was hungry, and fought in the arena when he wished.

He sat up in his bed and stared at the opposite wall for several seconds, then getting off and walking towards the bathroom. There was no need to put on clothing, for he slept in his jumpsuits, of which he had three, and switched to a fresh one every night for bed after he was done showering. He didn't touch his hair, still messy from contact with the pillow all night; it always stuck out at angles the way it did, and he suspected it was due to electrical charges in each clump of hair repelling each other.

He turned on the faucet, grabbed his toothbrush, applied toothpaste to it, and began brushing his teeth. Such a simple, habitual act, taught to him at a very early age. He remembered being taught how to brush his teeth. Unlike most of the other subjects, he remembered life outside the complex. Not that anyone knew, because Kite understood that the scientists would consider him a greater threat if they knew that he knew.

Perhaps a day would come when he would make his escape. Only when the time was right, that was certain. He would not leave such a thing up to chance. Other subjects had attempted to escape, he knew, and all with disastrous consequences. Unforeseen obstacles, stupid mistakes, had lead to their downfalls. Kite trusted no one that much.

He finished brushing his teeth and spit in the sink. Grabbing a towel and wetting it, he wiped his face clean, then stared into the bathroom mirror. Staring back at him was the face of a haunted teenager, eyes dark despite their color, the shade of fresh blood. He attempted to smile a tooth grin, and the face looked insane, demented. It was something the other subjects had commented on, and it was no conscious decision on his part to look that way.

He turned off the running water of the faucet, placed his hat upon his head, then headed downstairs to the dining hall. Grabbing his breakfast of waffles and eggs, he sat down alone at a table and started eating. The dining hall had just opened, and it was rather empty.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • When the dining hall opened, Ashley walked inside and noticed Kite right behind her. At sixteen like her, he was one of the less sociable of the hybrids. After grabbing some bacon, eggs, and toast, she walked over to his table. "Good morning, Kite," she said before sitting a couple of seats away from him, letting him have his space.

She had barely finished when a scientist walked in. "047-Y6C5, it's time for your bi-annual check-up," he said, starting to lead her out of the dining room. "Ashley," she gently reminded but the scientist was already halfway out the room. She sighed and followed.

"Hmm... One hundred and three degrees Fahrenheit. Well, according to your chart, that's normal for you." The scientist scribbled something on Ashley's chart.

"How are the others?" she asked, concerned.

"Well, I can't really tell until the blood tests come back, but so far they seem fine."

"That's good."

"Alright. Let's take your blood pressure next......"

About a half an hour later, she was let out of the testing room, and she made her way to the battle arena.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Out of the Room of the Room Aiden Yawned and then Stretched. He was very bored now. Looking around he saw no one so he decided to go look for someone to play with. Walking Through the Lunch room he continued to the Battle Arena he needed to practice, he also knew that he could find people here. He stepped into the Room the Light almost blinding him. He walked up and started a simulation a Practice Dummy Came and stopped in front of him. He decided to tackle it. Moving forward the Dummy moved back. Aiden hit the ground but rolled to protect himself. "Ooh Clever" he said.

Aiden tackled again Purposely missing few inches from the dummy the sacs on his cheeks began to charge up. Letting a small bolt go he hit the Dummy and followed it up with a tackle. This smashed it. "Yeah!" he said please with himself. Turning to leave he walked through the Cafeteria. Seeing another Hybrid he stopped and sat next to him. "Hey whats up?" he said looking at Kite.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Arriving at the battle arena, Ashley noticed that she pretty much had the place to herself. Starting a simulation, the first dummy came at her from the front, and she crushed it with a quick attack-iron tail combination. The next came up behind her but her keen ears picked it up. She turned quickly and finished it off with a flamethrower. Noticing that the last was a little better built than the others, she started building up as much heat as she could. She let loose a huge fire blast and watched as the dummy practically melted away. "Too hot for ya? Well there's plenty where that came from," she said, smoke trickling out of her nose.

"Ok... Time to work on some defensive moves," she muttered to herself. Concentrating, she created four images identical to her. For the next half hour, she worked on running and jumping around while she moved the images around her in complex sequences. She wondered what the others were doing this fine morning.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • pσкємση: нyвяι∂ ¢няσηι¢ℓєѕ
    ησtєѕ

ALL- Everyone is doing an excellent job roleplaying, especially good introductory posts, remember, I'll be looking for a co-moderator, if I choose you, you'll be notified by PM

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Ali stared blankly as the scientist wished her goodbye, no matter how nice he seemed he frightened her a lot. She wished the nice woman scientist had done her physical agian, she had given Ali a lollipop "for being such a wonderful girl." It was funny though, she'd looked really sad when she said it.

The young Sableye hybrid began to walk down the halls, occasionally pulling the too-long sleeves of her white jumpsuit. She hated wearing white but they made her because she tended to fade into the shadows if she didn't. Ali knew the Battle Arena would be full of other people, it always was after and upgrade, but she really didn't want to go back to her room just yet. She was feeling a little antsy, like she felt when she had the yucky medicine they sometimes gave her' but she hadn't had any in a while.

As the doors to the battle arena opened, Ali noticed other people just like there always were. She knew some of them by sight, but none of them were the nice ones who sometimes helped her with school work. At least none of them were Jeff. She shuddered a bit at the painful memory before forcing it down again, she didn't have to fight to day just hit some dummies.

Slowly making her way to the inset computer console of an unoccupied dummy Ali set it to the highest level and in aggressive mode. She backed a few feet away and used a little psychic blast to start it up. Completely clearing her mind she began and intricate and almost purely instinctual dance with the advanced automaton, today simulating what it would be like to fight a Charizard. Dodging its attacks gracefully, she phased through a simulated slash attack before it let out a huge bellow and shot a blast of red hot flame at her.

She got singed a little getting out of the way and the simulation struck agian, attempting to nail her with a thunderpunch. Frowning a bit she used her dark powers to safely vault over the charging dummy, when it jumped straight back at her, its tail set to slam her into a wall. Thinking quick she dug her claws into the tail and used its momentum to send her oppponent just past her.

She saw it collect itself off the floor supernaturally quickly, one hand bursting into flame while the other sizzled with electric charge. Bending low to the ground she held one hand behind her back where she gathered her own Thunderpunch, the other became wreathed with the ghostly energy a Shadowclaw attack required. Her opponent roared as they both rushed towards each other, and she allowed herself to get tagged by the thuderpunch fist making sure to let go of the shadowy energy collected around her hand as she grunted in pain.

The robo-simulation roared at her apparent defeat when she rolled and drove her electrically charged fist right into its chest.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    (Sorry for Disappearing my internet went out.

Aiden was walking back to his room when Vivi tapped him again. "Hey Will you Finish the Tests?" she asked.

"Of course!" said Aiden as he followed her back into the familiar room.

"Will you sit down on this and lift up your sleeve?" Vivi said pulling out a shot.

"Uhm.. Sure but will it hurt?" he asked lifting up his sleeve.

Vivi walked over to him and poked the needle into is arm "See all done." she said putting a band-aid on his arm.

"So.. am i done or do i have more tests?" he looked into Vivi's then closed his.

"Yeah you have two more tests and then you will be on your way" she said pulling down a chart. "We will test your vision please read this chart from top to bottom."

"Ok, Lets see, E,A,B,C,F,L,O,P,R,S,T, and Y." he grinned knowing he passed it.

"Good!" she grabbed his hand leading him out of the room into the Battle Arena she pressed a couple of buttons activating the Machine, a dummy came out it went up,down,left and right. "Now Lets see your Thunder Bolt, and then Tackle Said Vivi."

He ran up to the first tackling it, it didn't break it hurt his head a bit. This one was harder than the last he he practiced on. "Alright" he said with a look of determination in his eyes. Aiden Tackled again. Still nothing but a head ache. He tried Thunder Bolt It missed the Target He Tried it Again another miss.

"Hm.. Ok" she wrote down 'Physical Abillity Test Failed!' "Ok that will be all you can go now!" she motioned him out.

Aiden nodded leaving, he felt exhausted. He ran back to his room, and jumped on his bed. He couldn't go to sleep. He looked up and down under his bed in his closet. He found it his Journal. He got a pen and jotted down the days events he felt much better and then closed his eyes eventually drifting off to sleep.

((Night All See You Tomorow))

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Hey 447 wake up right now!" a voice said as Lance was slwoly waking up. The figure picked him up. "Hey I'm no toy!" said Lance. "Well your going to the battle arena for training." The figure said. Lance sighed and sat there as he was being tacken to the battle arena.

They showed up to the battle arena which was better then before. For his challenge there were two dummies, he could see everything easier, and he had a feeling it wasn't going to be as easy as before. He walked out to the stadium floor falling on his face due to them have just waxing the floor. Lance could barely stand up and stand still. When a Magmar dummy popped out of the ground. Then the scientist yelled at him "This is your training 447! It will attack back on my comand but will not move...Good luck." Lance looked at the Magmar. Then a flash of fire spit out at him. Lance started running back but tripped and his tail got burned. "Owwwwww!" Lance yeled jumping into the air holding his tail.

He looked back at the dummy with anger in his eyes. He ran as fast as he could. Then he caught on lightning and ran straight into the dummy ripping it to shreds. Lance stopped moving out of breath. He hadn't quit gotten the hang of that move...Volt Tackle. He had scratches from every time he attempted it and this time he had one that slit across his forehead. The scientist came out and picked him up not saying a word. He walked down a hallway and dropped him inside a doctor's room from Lance's point of view. The scientist whispered something into the doctors ear and then scadadled away.

"Well Lance. I'm doctor Migancho and I will be checking you up today!" The doctor said with a smile from ear to ear on his face. He put this thing around his arm and then pressed a button and the thing got tighter and tighter. Lance was about to yell in pain when the doctor clicked it off. Lance sighed wondering what other kinds of crazy check ups they were going to do to him. The doctor then put a thermometer under Lance's tongue and then took it out a few minutes later. He had a perfect temperature. Lance yawned bored when the doctor picked him up and put him on a scale. He measured his weight and Lance was a good 44 lbs. Then he put Lance on another scale and Lance was about 1 foot 5. He checked a bunch of other stuff too like hearing and eyesight and Lance was exceptionally high with those.

Fed up with the doctor's when he left so did Lance. He stooped down the hall and around corners until he came to the basement door. He walked closer to it and people where talking. It sounded as if the expirement they were working on was very dangerous. Looking around to see if anyone saw him he cautiously opened the door. It made a creaking sound but nobody noticed thankfully. Lance slipped inside. (What is the expirement??I'll edit as soon as I find out:))

Last edited:

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Calogera opened one eye, closing it as she pushed herself up. "Ta'days the testing day.. Got to get ready.." Still drowsy, Calogera got out of bed, stretching her arms and wings. She didn't have time to really wake up, as a tall man came to her door. "Ahhhh.. 924! Come with me, its time for your exam!" Calogera yawned, walking towards the man. "Hurry up!" He shouted, putting his right hand in a fist threateningly, pretty close to her face. "I'm going, going going going!" She said quickly, waking up out of her drowse and running down the hall way towards a tiled room. "Now, stand right there, and take off your vest and dress." Calogera nodded, taking off her worn blue dress, as well as her leather vest. "90 pounds... Gaining weight, eh?" He said teasingly. Calogera turned her head angerly, but said nothing.
    "Now step right here."

"Here?"

"No you idiot, right here."

Calogera stood up against a wall as the man took her height on a bar.
    "4'8..." He said quietly, writing it down on a clipboard that Calogera guessed he had gotten while she was having her weight checked. "Alright, now I want you to attack that dummy over there." He motioned to a dummy in the corner. "Ok.." Calogera said, walking over, and taking a ram at the dummy. It stood up however, and she frowned. "Again." Calogera flung her hand at the Dummy. Five or six stars flew out and hit it, Swift. "That's cheating.." The doctor man said. "Oh well, it's a pass, you managed to knock it down." As he had said, the swift had knocked over the dummy.

Calogera smiled. "Good, can I go?" She asked, heading for the door. "Yes, you are done." Calogera nodded, running back through the hallway, and going into her room. "Now... Quality... Sleep.." She sat down on her bed, and curled back into the uncomfortable bed, but quickly fell asleep.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • pσкємση: нyвяι∂ ¢няσηι¢ℓєѕ
    ησtєѕ

Zore-very good description between the charizard stimulation dummy and Ali!

Lostt- your posts move somewhat fast, but are very good in general, I especially like your character's personality

Pikalover10- Good unfinished post, no negative comments.

Willoweon- Great roleplaying skills, pretty good descriptions

Geez, I'm going to have to choose a co-mod soon...um...I'll decide in my next post okay?

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Having finished her double team training, Ashley sat on a bench against the wall to rest a bit. Her ears perked up a bit when she heard someone coming down the hall, and sure enough, young Ali walked in. At eleven, she was one of the youngest of the hybrids and one of the last to be brought to the laboratory. Ashley always felt a bit more protective toward the youngest of the children and kept a closer eye on them, but at the same time tried to give them space to grow and learn. She almost felt like an older sister at times with tons of sisters and brothers.

Sometimes when she closed her eyes, she felt that she could almost remember how Ali looked before she was merged with Sableye genes, but the image would fade away as soon as it appeared, leaving her wondering if it was even a memory at all. Memory was a tricky thing, indeed, when someone had spent most of her life in one building, and everyday was pretty much like all the others.

She watched Ali's battle with the dummy with some amusement because although she didn't like fighting in real battles, she viewed training as fun as long as it didn't go too far. Besides, there were few other ways to spend free time in the laboratory. Unlike her, Ali had chosen to go straight into a full battle, rather than warming up her moves first. Despite her young age, Ashley knew that she was a fierce opponent in battle and would soon defeat the dummy. She grinned dog-like when she saw her score a powerful thunderpunch in the dummy's chest.

"Way to go, Ali! That dummy didn't stand a chance!" she yelled, still grinning and even wagging her tail a bit in excitement. She stood up and walked toward the Sableye hybrid. "I think I even learned a few good moves from watching you." She gave her a sly wink.

Zore

Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    When she heard Ashley's voice behind her, Ali broke into a rare grin. The older girl was one of the few people at the institute she trusted, one of the few people she even talked to. She gave a mumbled thank you to the girl's comments, blushing a bit though it was extremely difficult to tell.

She really looked up to the older girl, even when she had been really small and some people had been afraid of her Ashley never was. Truthfully she was glad the older girl was here, she was not much for intense fighting or training so she didn't notice her when she had come in.

"Did you get your physical yet?" She asked, "I did, it was a weird scientist man this time though. The nice lady wasn't here... But I did really well! He told me I could see into the infrared spectrum." Ali babbled as she grabbed Ashley's hand to pull her out of the Battle Arena. They hadn't talked for a few days and there was so much to tell her.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Aiden woke up for the day he felt a bit tired so he slowly he got ready for that day. He started with his dressing, his pants, T shirt,Sweater shoes and socks. Aiden hopped off his bed he was glad that he is Bi-Annual Check up was over. He picked up a bit faster pace for the day and began to walk a bit faster as he was heading towards the stairs. Walking down them he took his time. He didnt want to dall again. He got to the bottom into the Cafeteria. "Oh, Finally man am i hungry!" he said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

He looked around the room not much people he could see, he had much longed to be free although he hadn't really thought of a plan. Getting his breakfast he said thanked everyone thing that allowed him to be here today. He picked up a fork and poked his eggs around. "This doesn't really smell or look to good, it is all one large glob" he said louder than he wished to. Although the food wasn't the best He eventually finished it. Most likely because he was starving.

Aiden got up and turned down the hall seeing two other hybrids he turned to them and nodded. Continuing on to the Battle Arena he began to skip. Aiden loved to skipped it just was fun and fast. He got down to the end and pushed open the doors. Aiden chose a spot away from the other Hybrids because he did not want to be embarrased. He turned it on and came two dummmies he giggled at the funny Plop! sound the machine made as it deployed the dummies. He ran as fast he could finding him self on all fours he launched his best tackle into the dummy he hit the dummy knocking it back into the other. He used lightning bolt directly in the middle hoping to get both but the dummies moved out the blast missing.

"MAN! My strategies never work!" he yelled as loud as he could before he continued trying to take out the dummies. He went back farther to go in for another tackle. He found himself going alot faster than usual Is this quick attack? he wondered, he had never experienced one it felt so fast, so amazing. He smashed the dummy again this time sending to the big place were dummies go. He felt a bit tired so he turned off the machine and sat down.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Aiden Stood up "Man a Good Exercise" He stretched his arms high into the air. He walked over to the door opening it. He was ready for lunch. He turned to the cafeteria. He got a Bologna sandwich with cheese and Lettuce on it. Aiden sat down. He was hungry but at the same time he was not. He Knew! His Journal. He ran as quickly as he could up the stairs and he slid under his bed and got his journal. He wrote down his progress in training. He slid under his bed, putting the journal back. He slid out and walked up the stairs he went back, to his lunch it was gone. He walked over to get another one. "Hey leave some for the others" said a voice from behind the counter.

"Fine" Aiden replied and walked off, down the hallway. He wansn't that hungry so he got over going to the battle arena to see if there were any other hybrids there. He pushed open the doors and waited to see if anyone came.

(HArd to Roleplay when no one else is OH well Toodles)

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • A girl walked over to Kite's table. Ashley, her named was, Kite recalled. She was a Flareon-hybrid, and bore the obvious characteristics of it, appearing very much like a walking talking furry animal. Now there's one who would have trouble living outside, Kite thought.

"Good morning, Kite," she said, then sat several seats away. Very soon after, one of the scientists walked in and called her away from her physical check-up.

Kite continued to eat his food in silence. Another hybrid, this time with the signs of being melded with a Pikachu, judging by the tail, ears, and cheeks, sat next to him. "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much," came the practiced, polite reply. Kite finished his last bite of food, giving him an excuse to leave. As he was leaving the cafeteria, another scientist approached him. "Time for your check-up, 010-293A."

Kite simply gave the scientist a look. When the scientist trudged off though, Kite followed him into a room off to the side of one of the complex's many hallways.

The check-up was nothing new, Kite had gone through many of them already in his short life. They checked his vision (still 20/20), his breathing, heart rate, weight (120 pounds, slightly on the scrawny side but quite normal), height (6' feet, not too shabby), BMI, and took blood samples for cholesterol.

Putting his jumpsuit back on, the scientist remarked to him, "Oh, that shipment you asked for. It's over there," he said, gesturing to a large box in the corner of the room.

Kite nodded in acknowledgment. "Thank you," he said.

"No problem, we were going to chuck them anyways."

Kite grabbed the box and hefted it. It was really heavy, but the contents were metal, so he had plenty of assistance in lifting it. Almost floating it down the hallway and up the stairs, he headed back to his dorm and opened the box.

Inside was a series of heavy metal chains. He took them out and sprawled them along the floor of his dorm. The scientist had given him about twice as much chain as he had asked for. Not that he was complaining, it was always good to have some spare around. He took a length of chain and pulled on it. It was slightly lighter than he would have liked, but strong enough that he was confident that no one, except maybe a fighting-Pokemon hybrid, could break it.

Sitting down surrounded by the chains, he set to work. Using his metal-bending powers, he snapped open some of the chains and melded together others to create chains of the proper length. Then, he broke chains on the ends and created loops, like a chain lasso. Once he had four 10-foot long lengths of chain and two 12-foot long ones, he slipped his arms and legs through the loops of the shorter chains, then slipped the other two around his waist. The chains, under the command of his will, wrapped themselves around his torso, legs, and arms. All ready. He placed the remaining chains back in the box and shoved it in a corner. Then, he practiced raveling and unraveling the chains with the most speed possible.

After about another twenty minutes, he walked out of his dorm then headed into the training arena. For a while, he had been debating with himself whether it was better to wait for actual battle to use them, or practice beforehand. Eventually he had come to the decision that practice was better. The element of surprise would only last so long, and it was more critical that he learn to use his new weapons better. Even if they weren't allowed in the battle arena, they would still provide some interesting new concepts for him to grapple with.

Walking into the training arena, he noticed that there were only a few other hybrids fighting. Interesting, he had expected there be a lot more, this being the first day it was back and all. People were staring at him because of the chains wrapped around his body. Probably they thought it was some kind of crude armor or something.

He called up four combat robots, and set them to the third highest level and on aggressive stance. They quickly spread out, encircling him.

Kite grinned. This was gonna be fun.

Opening his fists, he let charge flow through his body. He could see the magnetic field lines spreading out in front of him. He felt the click of each length of chain snapping to the magnetic fields.

With a flick of his wrists, he unraveled all six of his chains and sent them flying out towards the simulations. They were fast, granted, but they hadn't been expecting this. Three of them managed to jump out of the way, but Kite snagged the fourth, wrapping the length of chain attached to his right arm around the simulation's leg. Another chain, this time one of the ones attached to his torso, struck out and grabbed the simulation's other legs. Kite electrified the two chains, sending a massive 5,000 volts down the lengths of the chains. The robot's circuitry was fried nearly instantaneously. He flicked his wrist, the chains came alive like snakes again, and sent the dead robot flying towards another one.

The other three robots hadn't been idle during this time. They had spread out and backed further out of range, and were now attacking using attacks with longer ranges than his chains. No matter, Kite wasn't a melee fighter anyways. A flamethrower and a water gun approached from his two sides, so he ducked and rolled to the front. The column of flames and water met, and with a loud hiss, steam filled the immediate area. Not waiting for it to clear, Kite rushed towards a silhouette than might have been another robot. It was, and he attacked with the chains again, holding it down and using the same method he had earlier to short-circuit its fragile electronic equipment.

Two down, two to go. The steam had mostly cleared now. There was a big ol' continuous puddle a few feet from Kite and the robot who had fired the water gun. The robot was standing in the water.

Kite smiled. Too easy. Robots were so unintelligent. Humans were way better. He snapped another chain towards the puddle and sent another massive amount of voltage down the chain. The water took up the charge and conducted it all the way to the robot who had generated it, all in the blink of an eye. Electricity traveled at the speed of light.

Only one left. This time, nothing fancy. Kite simply shot lightning bolts out of his hands at it, while the robot tried to dodge them. Not giving it any time to counterattack, after slightly more than a minute, Kite had finally managed to hit in dead on the head. It crumpled to the ground.

Grinning widely, Kite retracted his chains, wrapping them around his body, then headed back out into the hallway.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Aiden walked into the hallway he saw Kite and Stopped. "Hey" he looked down and then back up. "I don't know if it will work but those Scientist look pretty defenseless maybe we could try taking over by show them our power?" He looked hoping he hadn't angered the older Hybrid he wouldn't stand a chance. "Well i give you time to think" said Aiden partially intimidated by the older Hybrid.

Aiden left the hall back to his room and picked up his Journal he decided to make profiles on all the Hybrids he met so he could know who is who. This could involve snooping for those who dont want to talk. He walked up with his Journal, and began an Entry for Kite. After he finished he wrote Kite: Bright Yellow Hair, Blue Tinted Steel Lookin Skin To be continued..

Aiden became really bored with nothing to do he decided to train a bit more, he walked into the Battle Arena and made a dummy appear he put on Agressive Mode he needed a challenge. Out came an Manectric looking thing. Another Elec tric type. "Well since electric type moves wont affect him much... i'll use-" he was cut off by the blow of the Manectric. A bit angered by this Aiden stood back and did a quick attack that he turned into a tackle doing much more damage as a sped up tackle. Hitting the Manectric seemed to be affected little by this to. Aiden looked at the console. "Uh-Oh the level is set to Hard" Aiden Kept dodging the blows thinking of a plan. Aiden Jumped into the air and then did a quick attack he landed on the Manectric "HaHa Yeah!" Aiden said laughing. Now on the Manectric he hoped for the machine to get confused. It didnt, the Manectric flung him in the Air Aiden Proved useless and had only one option he used Thunder Bolt. A bolt flashed from hitting the machine paralyzing it. "What thats not.." he realized he learned Thunder Wave making a Total of Four Moves he knew. The machine paralyzed gave Aiden his chance Aiden Flung his body into over and over again.

The Machine Roared back into action Hitting Aiden into a wall he was stuck and couldn't move. The Manectric readied for another attack Aiden was done for. "NO!" Aiden Screamed as the Manectric smashed into him.

Aiden blacked out and slumped against the wall the manectric broke from the massive strike.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • "Yes," replied Ashley, " I've had my physical." When Ali told her that she could see in infrared, she gaped at her, mouth wide open. "Does that mean that you can see heat and that you have night vision?" She cocked her head curiously, wondering how she, a fire pokemon hybrid, looked to Ali. No matter how long she knew her young friend, she never ceased to amaze her.

Meanwhile, other hybrids walked into the training area but Ashley payed them no mind, preferring to talk to Ali because of how its been since they had a good conversation. Hearing more footprints in the hall, she abruptly shifted her attention from Ali, sensing by smell and sound that they weren't hybrids. Two scientists, one male and one female, strolled by, their heads bent close together in deep, hushed conversation. Could there be something going on? she wondered, her face furrowing in concentration. Ashley eyed them until they were out of sight and her ears twitched as she tried to listen in.

As soon as they were gone, she faced Ali and smiled at her, apologetically. "Sorry about that.... Hey, how about we take a break and grab some lunch. I'm staved." She rubbed her stomach in emphasis.

Although she tried not to show it, she had felt on edge for days now, but she hadn't quite figured out what exactly was alarming her. However, she did feel sure that it was the pokemon part of her that was warning her, not the human part. Maybe it was a new scent in the air, or maybe something in the way the scientists were acting was setting her off, but she felt that whatever it was, it was significant.......

Back