• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon jaune eclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • I think it was pretty smart to add pikachu in the hero's sprite, but it probably won't look good when the hero changes directions. Anyways, I think the hack looks good and good luck.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Uhm, I have a question.

If Yellow was just Red+Blue with maybe 10 extra scripts and Pikachu following You...

And you are using FireRed and LeafGreen as a base...

All you're doing for this hack... is making Pikachu follow you, add a few scripts, and that's it?

no new maps.. no pretty much anything.
    ...?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • EarthsVisitor has a big point there. But Nintendo missed the whole Yellow remake, so this just adds a little fun and zip (of Miracle Whip) and is just to fool around with the hack (I hope that's all they're doing).

But, since this is a remake, Dr. Razor can feel free to change the game any way he likes.
    Like adding new rivals, new battles, etc.

That sometimes makes the game more original.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Bear in mind, the original Pokemon Yellow stayed more true to the first season of the TV series. Either way, this looks like it's coming along nicely. I'll be happy to betatest this.

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
  • I want to change all tilesets and change Sevii island in an other thing.
    *i don't know what*
    And i'm looking for a tileset inserter,for insert D/P style center/mart/gym new grass,water,tree....

ps:I'll use Firered in english because later it make me too long to translate so i start the hack again.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Hey dr.razor. You can look in the Rom hacking resources for "Yellow Remake" Tiles and overworlds. And the Title Screen graphics Too.

French: Bonjour, comment cava. ^_^(French class)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    WOow if never seen a yellow remake!
    And he shouldent get new tiles.That would
    ruin it all.It could Be Fire Red Leaf Green
    Thunder Yellow!

I was the first one to actually think of Thunder Yellow :laugh: I was doing it but I quit and never showed it...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I think a lot of people have thought of it but I think they though it wasn't worth it, or they were already working on it. I've thought of it before, so have around 20-40% of other people.

Anyway, this is unravelling very greatly and fast. Nice job.

Years
  • One thing you could do, is fix up the OW, and script Pikachu following you, and maybe even script in Misty and Brock too, that would be cool! I wish you nothing but the best for this hack.

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    i have a question. because you start with pickachu (because he's in your sprite), do you start with him for battling? or does oak enable him/give you a 2nd poke?

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
  • Great new:
    I finish all the OW's sprite of ash with pikachu
    and i insert it.
    Now i'm gonna insert all the script and change maps^^

Dragonix

DraconicPhoenix Studios
    Years
  • Maybe you could make the maps a bit more "full"? I vote this to be my 2rd most favorite hacks that are live! I'd love to see the maps have new tiles, more land and less water. My 1st would have to be either Rocket's Revenge or Shiny Gold, and this would be next. Thanks for this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back