• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Johto Histories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Now the lin work in my computer with winrar. And could you change the titles in the games? :)

Had you edit the title because I don't see the titles edited and don't see Johto that much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
  • hey,Did you forgot of pokemon johto histories? Since here I come with much, we begin the hack in ruby because red fire was giving problems, and here the results:
    Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

credit to kyledove for de mini of girl
    Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

bye

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    can this be a hack in english plz? im sure u would win popularity 4 ur hack if it was. ;)

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • yes finnaly that was the best update ever,so much to look at, good job kk, so keep up wit the good work

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey people, it really wouldn't matter that old version posted a while ago, because that would be quite old anyway, and I think the game will be much better in the next release, which should be coming when it's ready.

As always, good luck with the game, I hope to see more scripts, as I always say to... annoy you? :P

Years
  • BUt how did youm made this impossible Tilescreen in Ruby??

I cant find anywhere english tutorial for n00b (me).

How did you gave that much colors?

If it hex's, maybe i may send somebody may hack, and he/she maybe wrote it into it?-I'm n00b at hexing...

Years
  • Awsome hack but what is it a hack of.Sorry if anyone has already asked this.I dont read through the whole thread ya know:P .Nice game but the first screenshots look like the GBC graphics.But the latter have awsome graphics and a decent tiling.

altogether

KUTAW!![keep up the awsome work]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back