• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    500? I better post everytime then. XD
    nice ep, Silon likes twister in this one to I see :P
    is Silon going to join them forever or just for now?

Yeah but that's one of the only Twister jokes I'm using
    He'll leave in Cerulean but he'll reappear in SS Anne.
    Just so everybody knows. From now on anybody that entered the comic as a cameo is now been deleted.
    The onyl exceptions are DC, Silon, Shylocke and FQ's character.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    nice ep for aminute i thought the new character was silon. i like those rockets there funny kinda...

nice st.patricks day special too, lol jay with green hair brings back memories of the older episodes. i also wonder what the point of st.patricks day is. i never cared much for it myself.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    nice ep for aminute i thought the new character was silon. i like those rockets there funny kinda...

nice st.patricks day special too, lol jay with green hair brings back memories of the older episodes. i also wonder what the point of st.patricks day is. i never cared much for it myself.

Yeah the new character looks a bit like Silon.
    I don't know what St Patricks Day means but we dont really celebrate it here. I dont think.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    no, theres a difference, silon doesnt have a backpack, this new guy does. -gasp- I'm like a detective.

@MS: We celebrate it. well not really, but its on our calenders XD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    nice update Matt, those grunts are pretty dumb. and lol Silon used Twister XD
    oh yeah and nice new trainer sprites for the rival team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back