• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Sam is standing up now. Cool new eppy. They all get separated. How do they get so many rockets? In the games there are like...50 or so rockets! Are they clones or what not? Where did you get the Female rockets from?

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • adwajr said:
    Sam is standing up now. Cool new eppy. They all get separated. How do they get so many rockets? In the games there are like...50 or so rockets! Are they clones or what not? Where did you get the Female rockets from?

Female rockets are the official ones off the game. If u want them PM me. Yeah i think theyre clones. Only admins are different.

@FQ: I've shorten these battles because the wont become real battles.
    @Dm: Yeah.. Uhhuh

COMIC 86 is now up! Its now the holidays here and i have 2 weeks of comics! Expect updates daily!

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
  • Matt Silver said:
    Female rockets are the official ones off the game. If u want them PM me. Yeah i think theyre clones. Only admins are different.

@FQ: I've shorten these battles because the wont become real battles.
    @Dm: Yeah.. Uhhuh

COMIC 86 is now up! Its now the holidays here and i have 2 weeks of comics! Expect updates daily!

WOOT! Update daily! *Runs around in cirlcles* Cool! eppy! New one tommorow or today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back