• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Well thethethethe I hope that when you restart the hack it will come out well and i hope that adding fourth generation pokemon will turn out well (its a pain to replace it with empty slots)

good luck with the hack.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, it's sad to hear that this hack is being 'restarted', but it's not all the sad feeling knowing that it's not being quit. Though, will you be keeping the beta posted even if you have restarted?

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
I hope things go well for you, considering that restarting can be a major step. Restarting may be a good choice at times. Oh, and I thin the first female hero looks more er... hero-ish. I hope you never have to make the choice of restarting again. Good luck with that new begging of yours.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
What the?....You restarted?
Ohwell good things come to a good end..and i hope this comes to a good end..
BTW I love your female sprites.

~Celebi

-EDIT-
Good luck restarting!

Years
Good Luck starting over thethethethe

( Hopefully you don't **** up the project by doing this, I've seen it happen a lot of Restarts )

Thanks for the "kind" words. I don't know what else to call "don't **** up". I'm hoping hat this will turn out better.

Well, it's sad to hear that this hack is being 'restarted', but it's not all the sad feeling knowing that it's not being quit. Though, will you be keeping the beta posted even if you have restarted?

What do you mean by the beta being posted? When I re-release my "New Pre-beta" I'll remove the old one from the first post, or should I keep it there for a while for comparison? I don't know, I'll decide later.

What the?....You restarted?
Ohwell good things come to a good end..and i hope this comes to a good end..
BTW I love your female sprites.

~Celebi

-EDIT-
Good luck restarting!

"good things come to a good end". Are you saying something good or bad about this? Well, whatever.

Okay, I'll post a few new screens of the new beginning, but not many.
I started playing Diamond on No$Gba and I decided to use this tile.
LegendofDragons_01-6.png
LegendofDragons_02-7.png

And part of my new beginning.
LegendofDragons_03-4.png
LegendofDragons_05-3.png
LegendofDragons_07-3.png

And this image has het to have new tiles placed into it or changed palettes but its my slightly changed image of the front of your house in Blackthorn.
LegendofDragons_08-2.png

And please don't tell me that I've spelt Pallet Town in with lowercase letters because everything has been renamed to be like that. I always hated that Nintendo spelt all proper nouns with only UPPER CASE lettering.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Looking great so far, thethethethe. Man, you always amaze me with your scripting ability.

Spoiler:

Btw, thethethethe, are you gonna make like, when the player reaches near the Gym's door, Ash and Pikachu will come out and then will head straight to New Bark, and then your Rival appears..? That would be cool (And easy to do, right? :D)!

Spoiler:

Anyways, looking forward for more screenies! happy hacking! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Thanks for the "kind" words. I don't know what else to call "don't **** up". I'm hoping hat this will turn out better.
Apology Accepted, don't let it happen again

;)

I wasn't trying to be mean, It was just a friendly warning with a bit of drunkenness on the side.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I was trying to say something good,
Anyways I love the updates, don't you plan of changing some palletes?

~Celebi

Years
I was trying to say something good,
Anyways I love the updates, don't you plan of changing some palletes?

~Celebi

Actually, I changed some the palettes back to the old ones yesterday.
I've learnt something in these past couple of days. Did you know Fire Red mention's Pokemon, a little over 3,500 times but that's not what I wanted to say. Renaming lots of things in a hex editor to use lowercase letters, is NOT fun. Well, at least I've done most of them now, and there isn't many more to go.
Anyway, here are some screenshots. I think this will be the last set until I release another pre-beta.
In screens two and four, I know I still need to palette edit the corners, of the lake(?), I haven't fixed all the palettes yet.
LegendofDragons_01-7.png
LegendofDragons_02-8.png
LegendofDragons_04-5.png

LegendofDragons_03-5.png
LegendofDragons_05-4.png
LegendofDragons_06-4.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Oh em gee!!

I love the new screenies, and good to see you didn't completely kill this game by restarting!

Years
That's a shame that you have to restart, but by the look of it the new beging looks beter than the one on the old pre bata(Wich I just finished five min befor posting this)wich the origonal beging had a lot of holes in it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice screenies, thethethethe (and nice avatar, too :))
hope to see more soon. wishing the best of luck! ;)

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I really didn't get the difference, but the introduction seems great, you're doing a good job with it (and everything, thanks for the help.).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Why do you write Pokémon in a wrong way? (it's "Pokémon" not "Pokèmon") Maybe you don't have the accent to put it on the "e" of Pokémon on your keyboard? If you dont have it, it should be ALT+130 I guess, if there's not stuff involved about language configuration for your keyboard.

Thought you may want to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back