• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • i really have to change sth at that event to make it more dramatic...
    but ill go on with others first

edit: i think i have to give you more information about gaoya cause many ppl have wrong expectations about it.
    gaoyas first tileset will be based on xbusters Super DP Rombase. It will have normal enviroment, trees, rocks, flowers and stuff.
    The second tileset will consist of high technology buildings, streets and other stuff. but not the whole region will be made by humans... there will still be a lot of nature

edit: i finished the BASIC gaoya tileset. there are no specific gaoya buildings, it could be used for any other hack as well. that doesnt mean im giving it to anybody who asks me, it just means that is a quite normal tileset.
    its based on xbusters super dp rombase
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    wow neti...the screenshots look good=) i like the dp tileset looks very dark=) wish you luck on your awsome hack=).

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ive inserted some new awesome tiles for gaoya, but i wont publish the second tileset before it is finished.
    anyway, ill make more then 1 second tileset cause not all those big buildings fit in 1 tileset^^

btw from thursday to sunday ill be in bremen (germany), so no work will be done in those days.
    ill probably have a labtop with me so i can read the forums.
    offtopic: bremen is the city where the becks beer comes from, they recently bought Anheuser and Budweiser.
    Maybe the americans will get good german beer now xD honestly, ive tried a lot of imported beer, it doesnt taste good!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Nice tileset ^^
    Try to make a original tileset, made of tiles of your creation, even one, perhaps only two or three, but that gives you more originality to your hack, and its events.
    For example, the very, very, very, veeeery and more very used tile of mountain of Fire red...
    Well, if you want to change...
    Good luck ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i might change the mountain, well see
    im no tile maker, so im gonna use tiles of old or new games or those made by others who give me permission to use them
    but there will be new tiles, the icy ones of course, the desert ones which youve seen too already, the once from Super DP RomBase + some others and the industrial/modern tiles

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • oo so u use other ppl's tilesets(unless they giv u permission)
    and nice tileset:)
    the rom base hm..i think i saw it be4
    at pokemon flame of rage
    oh..i remember the download link is at X-buster's sig

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • the PC in XBusters RomBase is working correctly when yyou assign a working second tileset to 0 as the first one.
    that shouldnt be, thats why i put it into tileset 0.

edit: ill spoil some information about the next event
    if you dont want to be spoiled, dont open the spoiler
    Spoiler:

further than that, i can already tell you that this is the last event that will be published via video before the beta release.

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • thx^^
    and yes, ich spreche deutsch

@all my fans: Master Track is currently making the next event, even if he is moving tomorrow!
    i dont think hell finish it today, but he says the stuff that he already made looks awesome.
    i asked him to send me a patch so i can test the first part and confirm what he told me.

he also told me that he probably wont be ale to work from tomorrow til sunday, that are exactly the days that im away too, so be patient.
    if he should really manage to finish the event today, ill upload the video instantly. if not, ill do so on monday

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I Like Ur Hack I like the tiles The Events Are Really Cool..!
    I Hope U Not Gonna Quit!
    Keep Goin'! =)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I Like Ur Hack I like the tiles The Events Are Really Cool..!
    I Hope U Not Gonna Quit!
    Keep Goin'! =)

That will never happen.
    His many fans and the rom reaverz team will help him whenever he needs motivation.

~Ontopic~
    I hope you enjoyed your vacation neti!
    As another part of your LOF fanbase, i hope your updates won't disappoint me.
    and knowing your scripter is master_track, i really doubt they will be.
    but your tileset placement isn't good.
    The bridges are all placed randomly and i just think the blue roofed house is useless seeing as how it takes up too much space. Not only that, but the two big trees are exactly the same. Delete one of the tree bottoms and middles so you will have more space, it seems really crowded as it is.
    oh, and if you plan on making trees like that(block 2C and 2D), you should at least use better tiles.
    go to block editor and find block 1F7-1F8.
    those blocks should be more helpful(if it wasn't deleted already).

Oh, and as for the "Pkmn center healing humans" thing, i think that is only in the anime, seeing as how there is no medical equipment for humans anywhere. and i don't think the healing machine works for humans.
    Well, best of luck on the hack Neti!

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    I just watched all of the videos good job keep it up!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • That will never happen.
    His many fans and the rom reaverz team will help him whenever he needs motivation.

~Ontopic~
    I hope you enjoyed your vacation neti!
    As another part of your LOF fanbase, i hope your updates won't disappoint me.
    and knowing your scripter is master_track, i really doubt they will be.
    but your tileset placement isn't good.
    The bridges are all placed randomly and i just think the blue roofed house is useless seeing as how it takes up too much space. Not only that, but the two big trees are exactly the same. Delete one of the tree bottoms and middles so you will have more space, it seems really crowded as it is.
    oh, and if you plan on making trees like that(block 2C and 2D), you should at least use better tiles.
    go to block editor and find block 1F7-1F8.
    those blocks should be more helpful(if it wasn't deleted already).

Oh, and as for the "Pkmn center healing humans" thing, i think that is only in the anime, seeing as how there is no medical equipment for humans anywhere. and i don't think the healing machine works for humans.
    Well, best of luck on the hack Neti!

i just noticed that the 4 bottom tiles of the big trees are there twice...
    about the bridges: i dont have problems with that and the big blue house
    and why should i use other blocks for specific tiles? is there an advantadge of it?
    anyway, this tileset isnt finished yet and it wont take part in any beta.
    ive planned 2 betas so far, first one after binggao is finished and the 2nd one after huoshi is done. when gaoya is finished there will be no beta cause it wont be much to do til the game is completely done.

btw there will be additional patches released

and i dont understand why you all complain about human being healed in the pokecenter? where else should that be done?^^ there are no hospitals in the world of pokemon, so ithink they have additional rooms or something in the pokecenters which cant be accessed xD

Back