• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Of course I'd like to know :P
    I really don't have a plan of my own, except for several scattered thoughts here and there, so an idea would be very appreciated ;)

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • Of course I'd like to know :P
    I really don't have a plan of my own, except for several scattered thoughts here and there, so an idea would be very appreciated ;)

my idea involves Ember disarming a bomb
    but you're gonna have to get creative too. Don't be afraid to make your posts extra long, k?
    The bomb is located on the roof. What they don't know is that even if the two morphs remain tied to the building, the bomb will eventually go off. Ember is fast clever. I figure she can make her way to the roof and disarm the bomb while Jade watches over Lilith and Hannah.
    Something will go wrong
    but I'll write that part. ^_~

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yeah, I was assuming that Ember would go off to try and disarm the bomb...
    On the roof? Got it. Ember would probably be thinking "Well... they probably wouldn't put a disarm-able bomb by the innocent civilians they want to kill, would they?"

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • Mira. you read this thread, yeah?
    I was actually thinking that Leech Life could be her fifth move....
    but I can change it. I think Toxic is going to be Janine's 5th move, kk?
    Love the posts, by the way =) They are amazing. Keep up the good work :)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Was it okay what Ember did to Janine...? It wasn't too bizarre, was it?

Janine's not going to be too happy with Ember's attack, though. Ember doesn't like to play by the rules :P

I was assuming (hoping, *cough cough*) that the people would get out of the building safely. ;)

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • I'm assuming Ember jumped onto Janine while she was in the air?
    nah it wasn't too bizarre. weirder things have happened. trust me.

Did Ember leave the bomb to explode? I don't think you mentioned what happened to the bomb 0_o

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • hehe... yeah she did.... :P

Most of the people were already out, but maybe not all of them. Ember made a decision and trusted that the man would help get the rest of them out. Whether it's a good or bad one... well, we'll see.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • Hmmm, so the bomb is gonna make an empty building explode?
    lol, okay
    yup, we'll see. =)
    Whatever you do, don't kill Janine. At least.....realize that she's a ninja and really hard to kill. hahahahahaha.
    Eventually we need to find Clove and help him with Clair and Koga before he DIES xD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I wasn't planning on killing her... I kind of left the extent of the damage Ember did to her open so that I didn't overestimate.

Yeah, we should probably help Clove soon :P
    A living leader is a happy leader ^.^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • okay, sounds good. Ember will just be, you know, hanging out.

*stares at Denx and Jack*
    O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    so i updated Clair and Koga's profiles on page 4 with 5th move and atk list to give you guys an idea of them. Should be an interesting group of really hard fights. :D We can probably work out multiples fighting the same target, just pm around and work things out for whoever you want to fight.

and Billie, i'll need Janine's moveset :)

and side note... i'm going to allow a 5th move revealing in Celadon since we need to learn them and learn to control them... XD so if you have yours ready, send it to me for discussion in PM. and if we have a few with 5th moves mapped out, then we'll just pick a number to see who gets it for Celadon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Janine:
    Air Cutter
    Cross Poison
    Toxic
    Double Team
    5th-Leech Life, I'm thinkin'

Koga
    Sludge Bomb, Agility, Substitute, Aerial Ace

5th Move: Toxic - A lethal toxic created from the poison made inside Koga's body. If not treated, lethal within 20 minutes.

we definitely talked about this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back