• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha lets see..... where you would be, is after your Ariados fight... Amy has been severely injured by Koga and Jade and Ember i think are fighting Janine to try and be on their way to back up Clove and Aisha who have both engaged in a fight between Clair and Koga respectively. Clove's fight has escalated to Clair using her 5th move Outrage which is bad news.... but ya... like i said in my earlier post too, this is a prime time for a 5th move unveiling. IF you have an idea for yours and would like it unveiled... pm me :)

All gym leader's info will be posted on page 4 as usual :).

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol well on the account of... i'm waiting for all of you to do something so no one gets left behind, I'll say just do it

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • I'm a Senior in highschool. I'm getting ready to Graduate AND go to college. I work. I have three brothers that I have to take care of when my mother works.
    I find time to post.
    I think everyone else can.
    Let's get on this, please.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • lol, my sister's a senior as well
    I'll probably get mine up today. I have a dance tonight, so I'll most likely have it up before I leave. I wrote about half of it before, but the document was lost when my battery-sucking laptop died :P But it's not that hard to re-write something.
    Should I finish the post with Ember coming to the battle or actually being there and watching?

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yay, PC's back up <3
    I checked and Namora hasn't been on since January 28...
    So... You want Ember to kill Janine? Well, seeing how they matched up in their last scuffle, I'm not sure Ember could XD
    So Janine's moveset is Air Cutter, Cross Poison, Double Team, Leech Life and Toxic as the 5th?

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • yes, you are correct. Uhm, yeah I'm pretty sure Kansas gave me the okay to kill Janine.
    So do it. It'll give you reason to post until others *cough* decide to get their act together.
    people need to pooooost.
    Oh Silhouette! Dear, we're waiting ;) (I think. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to post in the thread...)
    yeah, I realized namora's absence. =X nvm

POST PEOPLE! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back