• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon:LightRed Version

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
  • Story:
    Spoiler:

ROM Info:
    The base is:Pokemon Emerald and the
    hack's name:Pokemon:LightRed Version
    Features:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • How far will the Beta go btw?
    Otherwise it seems pretty interesting but you could use a spoiler, I never want to know what happens so this kills the excitement, at least for me.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I think you should find a good mapper, since by the look of the screen shots the mapping is not that good.

I can agree here.
    Like for example:
    Everything is too square, or too empty.

Feel free to move things around and form funny shapes with things, as long as the connect ok, it's all good, and don't be afraid to use flowers or pools of water, or random trees, jsut as long as they don't uber stick out.

Also, the houses look too small;
    And some windows or just make it bigger length wise, because right now, no offence, they look like sheds.

catroZ

Years
  • Hello everyone I have to stop working on the hack because I got into a fight and I'm in hospital for a month with a broken nose and a broken leg(it was extreme...).Will be able to continue with the hack in a month.Sorry!(the download was approx.92.5% finished, reminder to everyone that this halfbeta contains first 3 towns and first 3 routes finished.

catroZ

Years
  • Okay people I got some of the work done on the hack on the hack and the HalfBeta Build 50 is now 95% ready.
    I'm looking for some help with Prof.Birch's script and Norman's script.Anyone want to help?

catroZ

Years
  • Got some more of the work done on the hack, the hack is 98% ready.Now, just debugging and the release will be ready!(IT'S NOT A 24-HOUR NOTICE, OKAY?)

catroZ

Years
  • Okay people, as I promised,the beta is out and ready now.
    This version is very buggy, and has script errors(you'll find out which if you play, of course, none of them are game-crashing glitches).Anyways, sorry for not beign able to post a 24-hour notice.I was too busy studying for my last exam before the summer holidays(Maths from 8.40 AM to 10.40 AM today).Anyways, go grab it now it the thread! :-)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    Okay people, as I promised,the beta is out and ready now.
    This version is very buggy, and has script errors(you'll find out which if you play, of course, none of them are game-crashing glitches).Anyways, sorry for not beign able to post a 24-hour notice.I was too busy studying for my last exam before the summer holidays(Maths from 8.40 AM to 10.40 AM today).Anyways, go grab it now it the thread! :-)
    Sorry I can not find the download... where is it?

catroZ

Years
  • Hacker Bisharp said:
    zortac said:
    Okay people, as I promised,the beta is out and ready now.
    Sorry I can not find the download... where is it?
    Sorry, my fault.I forgot to put it in.I mean I uploaded it but i didn't put the download in the thread...sorry.

catroZ

Years
  • Okay, people, it's official!Build 75, which goes up to the 1st gym is due in 24 hours' time!Expect the 1st gym leader to be tough(3 Pokemon, one at lv.23, one at lv.25 and one at lv.28!)I'll let you to figure out what Pokemon (s)he uses.All I'm going to tell ye is that the gym is going to be fighting-type.

catroZ

Years
  • Okay, now get the download in the main post.
    Feel free to report any bugs, glitches and other stuff.
    Thanks.

Back