• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Pokemon Lustrous Silver [Thread 3]

First Zel brought Johto back to life in Pokemon: Shiny Gold,...Now I'm
    Bringing Johto & Sinnoh back to life in: Pokemon: Lustrous Silver

Hack of
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver [Thread 3]

Sequel of

In which you also venture into the world featured in
    &

You are needed by Professor Rowan to conduct an experiment about Breeding with Sinnoh and Johto Pokemon. So you will need to venture through both regions and catch as many Pokemon as you can. There will be 2 new Day cares in both Johto and Sinnoh due to the sudden popularity of breeding along with an additional one in both of the labs. And alongside this you must collect the badges from the Johto gyms and Sinnoh Gyms. Sinnoh gym leaders will refuse to battle you until you have beaten the Kanto and Johto Elite four. (remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this) Team Rocket is also going crazy again as they got Giovanni back and they are working with Team Galactic in Sinnoh now. So it's all up to you now to complete your missions.

Like the Shinygold thread I'll have a status area so you can stay up to date. If you want to know status of the hack without navigating to my thread you can also look at my location tag
    Apple Inc.'s Current Status: "It's summer so I have all the time in the world for ROM Hacking."
    Forgotten Memory™'s status: "Summer = More time"

We will be using the goal system, When we reach the first goal the alpha is sent out and the Beta and Alpha ends there, The second goal is the post of the beta.

We Will no longer be telling you our progress due to previous problems

New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherrygrove City
    Route 30
    Route 31
    Dark Cave
    Violet City (end of Preview)
    Route 32
    Route 36
    Ruins of Alph
    Union Cave
    Route 33
    Azalea Town
    Slowpoke well
    Ilex Forest
    Route 34
    Goldenrod City
    Jubilife City
    Route 202
    Sandgem Town
    Route 201
    Verity Lakefront/Lake Verity
    Twinleaf Town (First Goal. Beta Ends here. Alpha 1 is sent to testers)
    Route 35
    National Park
    Route 37
    Ecruteak City (2nd goal, post of Beta 1.0)

Johto Region
    Sinnoh Region
    All Johto legendaries
    Several new rivals
    Johto and Sinnoh with a new story
    Inserted tracks from other Pokemon games
    DP tiles with new palettes too
    *Maybe Kanto and/or Hoenn if room remains

-- Player View Screenshots --
    Spoiler:

-- Full Map Screenshots --
    Spoiler:

Code:
    https://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9918/lustroussikverpk7.png[/ CODE]

[IMG]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/LSsupportban1.png[/IMG]
    [CODE]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/LSsupportban1.png[/ CODE]

[IMG]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/Staff-1.png[/IMG]

If a name is in parentheses ( ) I am waiting for a PM
    Needed: 1 Music Inserters
    If you are interested in helping please PM me.
    Current Staff:
    Mappers: Apple Inc., Forgotten Memory™, Gerri
    Scripter(s): Forgotten Memory™, Apple Inc., Virtual Chatot
    Overworld spriter(s): Keyris
    Music Inserter/revamper: Magnius, Apple Inc.
    In-battle Spriter(s): Keyris
    ASM: (Mastermind_x)
    Tiles: Forgotten Memory™

[IMG]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/Rules-1.png[/IMG]

1. Please do not post bugs, PM them to me, one post of a bug will grow into 10 because of people arguing about it not happening to them etc.
    2. If you want to help, pm me. (no mappers please.) 
    3. If you want to be an Alpha Tester please pm me
    4. No posts regarding Shiny Gold
    5. No foul language what-so-ever, that is actually a PC rule that people have not been obeying in my thread and you may be banned if you have done it or if you are gonna do it
    6. No Flaming

[IMG]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/Release.png[/IMG]

Here is how I am going to do Beta's/Alpha's.
    I will select five Alpha testers that are not part of my team. The Alpha is released when i have reached the first goal and it is sent to the Alpha testers. It is the Alpha Tester's responsibility to PM me about any glitches that are found. The Beta will be released when the second goal is reached and is available to everybody. Please PM me if you dont understand something about this. This is where Beta's will be posted too.
    In case you haven't noticed each Beta/alpha contains 3 gyms or 2 gyms and Pokeleague/Mt. Silver.

[SIZE="5"]I DO NOT GIVE RELEASE DATES![/SIZE]

1. To be Applicable for Alpha tester you must have been joined to Pokecommunity for at least 3 months.
    2. You must have at least 50 posts.
    3. You must not have any bans on record adn must not be banned at any time while an Alpha tester
    4. When you are selected you must join Lustrous Silver Forums where there will be a Special forum specifically for Alpha testers to see due dates and Alpha Releases.
    5. When you apply for Alpha tester you are not applying for only the 1st Alpha, you are applying for as many as you'd like. When you no longer wish to be an Alpha tester or have an extended absence of a Month or more your spot will be opened up to the public.

Alpha 1 Testers:
    Elite Salamance09, wingman001, FriendsRoxYourSox, KP-Jacob, Silver Riolu
    no more needed 

Alpha/Beta 1's contents:
    New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherrygrove City
    Route 30
    Route 31
    Dark Cave
    Violet City
    Route 32
    Route 36
    Ruins of Alph
    Union Cave
    Route 33
    Azalea Town
    Slowpoke well
    Ilex Forest
    Route 34
    Goldenrod City
    Jubilife City
    Route 202
    Sandgem Town
    Route 201
    Verity Lakefront/Lake Verity
    Twinleaf Town
    Alpha/Beta 1 ends after the events in Lake Verity
    [IMG]https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/Blanks.png[/IMG][/div][/div][SIZE="1"]Post layout & creation, thanks to Gerri[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited:

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I requested the old threads to be closed so I could have a fresh start.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • If you still need help, I can help you alpha test. And if you need images and such recolored, I can help you there too.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • 1. To be Applicable for Alpha tester you must have been joined to Pokecommunity for at least 3 months or have at least 50 posts
    2. You must PM me if you would like to be an Alpha tester
    3. When you are selected you must join Lustrous Silver Forums where there will be a Special forum specifically for Alpha testers to see due dates and Alpha Releases.
    4. When you apply for Alpha tester you are not applying for only the 1st Alpha, you are applying for as many as you'd like. When you no longer wish to be an Alpha tester or have an extended absence of a Month or more your spot will be opened up to the public.

So KP-Jacob if you'd like to be an Alpha tester, PM me.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Sorry for anybody else wanting to be an Alpha tester. All of the spots were filled up. When somebody resigns from the position a spot will be up for grabs. Thanks for the interest!

Years
  • Well, I don't see the point of the new thread, but that's up to you. It doesn't seem like anything has changed at all between all three threads.
    And I still can't take this seriously.
    coin3 and Kristian haven't been around for quite a while. coin3 was going to return, but then I haven't seen him since, and that was a month or so ago. Krisitan quit hacking months ago.
    Crashlink is now Visual.
    Esmas is now Keyris.
    You should at least try and get into contact with all your 'staff' before actually listing them after this long break.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Well, I don't see the point of the new thread, but that's up to you. It doesn't seem like anything has changed at all between all three threads.
    And I still can't take this seriously.
    coin3 and Kristian haven't been around for quite a while. coin3 was going to return, but then I haven't seen him since, and that was a month or so ago. Krisitan quit hacking months ago.
    Crashlink is now Visual.
    Esmas is now Keyris.
    You should at least try and get into contact with all your 'staff' before actually listing them after this long break.

Kristian told me hell be back soon. And we just wanted to start off fresh again and will have at least 10 maps or screens posted in the next week.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Well, the hack are regular, in my opinion.
    The idea are very, very used...
    Why don't create a original idea?
    Johto, Sinnoh... The original regions, are very used.
    Don't waste this talent in used ideas...
    Create an own idea, isn't very easy, but are of you.
    Well, i wish the best luck ^w^.
    Try to create an own story.

And don't forget this.
    A bad original idea is best than a good used idea. Hehe
    Sayonara!

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Okay, the 10 screens in a week thing can't be met because my family has been busy this week. So I will hopefully have them by Next Friday. I am getting the hard maps out of the way 1st. so you guessed it, I am currently mapping Goldenrod City and Jubilife City. After that I will do the other maps. Just want to get them over with so I wont get lazy when I get to them in the long run. I am also learning how to script.

Years
  • I Can be one i joined in July but... in starting april... im looking in here... because my cousin told me about this..so can i be an alpha tester?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2010
    First i thought it was a another remake,but know i see that its diferent from the old silver

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Alpha tester rule added: Must have no bans on record. If you receive a ban anytime while an Alpha tester you will be lifted of your duties.

~effective immediately

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ill be an Alpha 1 tester if you want? If not its fine. :) Looking good mate... (y) keep it up!!

Apple Inc.

Years
  • -sigh- For the 3rd time, positions are full for the Alpha testers. And you aren't supposed to post that in the thread.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Yo, am i still a alpha tester?

I was supposed to be a tester for the previous hack, and im just wondering if i have to re-appy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back