• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    Good luck w/ the honey tree dudes, I hvnt gotten a chance to play d/p but the honey tree thing sounded kinda cool and different...I hope you're able to get that wrking,

also ignore NarutoX, he/she/it is just spamming eveything in sight.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Me and DP Master 92 are both making Lustrous Silver and Glowing Silver. We have the poll at the top to see what you think we should do. It will kinda be like Opal/Coral and share a thread. If this does happen and they share a thread, a Post will have to be submitted like this:
    Example:
    @Lustrous Silver@
    I love the way you are implementing Sinnoh. Keep up the awesome work
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Glowing Silver@
    I like how you made those Warp houses so we don't have to walk or bike all the way there or fly.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I voted not to rename it or share the thread
    Sharing the thread will most likely just lead to more confusion. They are separate hacks and even though they have the same people working on them, they should remain separate threads
    As for renaming it, I voted no, but it doesn't really matter. If you have a name in mind that like better, go for it. It's your hack

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    I agree w/ erimgard, It would become confusing for many people to fuse the hacks into the same thread, considering the differences b/w them....

both are great hacks, so personally i wanna nt be confuzed about rither of them....

Apple Inc.

Years
    Actually, They may end up having the same story for Johto and then the story will be different when it comes time to go to Hoenn/Sinnoh

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    erm i think a name change would be good...i can think of a lot of names for this hack, such as encrusted silver (fusing DP and GSC names), silver pearl, lustreous gem, etc.

its your hack so you decide,i suggest a good strong name..that you will keep..its looking great so far..its a bad idea to share threads though..id like to see 2 different threads as its a lot easier to keep track of..and its less confusing

Years
    I found a mapping error on lake verity..
    Spoiler:

Apple Inc.

Years
    We figured out what went wrong with the ROM. It enlarged becaue we edited the Palettes before we did the tiles and adding in tiles made it increase the size of the Rom. This is fixed now and we no longer have to enlarge our ROM's to play

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    this hack is amazing. i love the revamped or devamped dp places.
    cant wait for the beta!
    i think this and glowing silver should probably be similar or the same and then split to the different reigons
    oh yeh and i dont think anyone has asked if there are dp pokemon cuz sinnoh should have them

Last edited:

Apple Inc.

Years
    this hack is amazing. i love the revamped or devamped dp places.
    cant wait for the beta!
    i think this and glowing silver should probably be similar or the same and then split to the different reigons
    oh yeh and i dont think anyone has asked if there are dp pokemon cuz sinnoh should have them

About DP pokemon, I forget how many extra Pokemon slots there are in a Firered Rom. I am adding in at least 9 Pokemon. Those are the starters and their evolutions. I might use that suggestion and take out unneeded Pokemon from Hoenn like zigzagoon or other "Only Good for starting" Pokemon. I also will take out some of the unneeded Sinnoh ones like Bidoof.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I agree. The maps were almost exactly done as Nintendo has done them. The only thing I noticed different is that on Route 30, there's an opening in the trees through the middle. That's a good idea, but it makes it a bit too easy...

Lupe

isn't she cute...
    Years
    umm just curious but why do you want to rename it to lustrous gold?
    also will you be changing the boring fr pkmn centers and marts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back