• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    hum espurr female normally evolve in this white and blue meowstic nop ? I have a meowstic female and she is blue and white =°

blending machine for pokebloc doesn't work =(

fairy type champion give tm40 , but this is aerial ace

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Spoiler:

Hey, do you think you can add reusable TMs and BW2 repel system in the next beta?

^ Support.

If you would be so kind as to add these two functions I would greatly appreciate it! :3

I'll try it, of course, that would be easier for players if these features are added. But I'm not sure if I can do it successfully.

hum espurr female normally evolve in this white and blue meowstic nop ? I have a meowstic female and she is blue and white =°

blending machine for pokebloc doesn't work =(

fairy type champion give tm40 , but this is aerial ace

Sorry, but I don't know how to make male/female Meowstic in a GBA hack, by the way, I think I should have a look at the problems you mentioned, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    okey not grave for meowstic ^^ for the blending machine , I have a blackscreen

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Please add sprites from smogon or deviantart. The sprites of XY pokemons in your hack are good but not upto the mark and the backsprites of them (including the megas) are looking like as if they're all tiny pokemons

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    Hellow new bug , using a mega stone on blastoise (lvl.36 for me) bring to lvl 31 don't know why , I use it on venusaur and gyarados and it's all ok .

If we loose against Jacob in dandelion village , it's possible to go in the forest and to the next city , maybe an "you shall not pass" is requiered ?

In the forest we can cancel to choose three pokemon , we have a missingo and we die ^^'

don't know if that was asked before but how evolve kadabra and haunter ? =°

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I just want to say the bugs that I'm experiencing. When you are battling and you uses skills, the screen changes. It's always happening to me. Like espurr's Confusion, psybeam.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    I just want to say the bugs that I'm experiencing. When you are battling and you uses skills, the screen changes. It's always happening to me. Like espurr's Confusion, psybeam.

yeap the psy moves , I disable battle scene =/

Spoiler:

After beatting the cosmos village champion , "he" used the stone dialog we can find in every gym "cosmos village pkm gym etc"

In cosmos village (again) a poke ball is in a north but we can't take it

Some bugs like trainer , berries and water etc in the trees or this guy with grey hair but it's fun =P
    Spoiler:

Annnd this is the end of the beta for me , great game , can't wait the next parts

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, yeah I beat the game!! And, my team is:
    Minccino
    Staraptor
    Pyroar
    Venausaur
    Garchomp-M
    Swampert

If you think my team's bad, well...
    what can I say? X)

EDIT: And, I can help you implement the BW2 Repel System for Emerald!

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    okey not grave for meowstic ^^ for the blending machine , I have a blackscreen

Well, I should test it out, I think.

Please add sprites from smogon or deviantart. The sprites of XY pokemons in your hack are good but not upto the mark and the backsprites of them (including the megas) are looking like as if they're all tiny pokemons

Maybe, I know, I'm not good at this, but I really don't know if the author will allow me to use them.

Hellow new bug , using a mega stone on blastoise (lvl.36 for me) bring to lvl 31 don't know why , I use it on venusaur and gyarados and it's all ok .

If we loose against Jacob in dandelion village , it's possible to go in the forest and to the next city , maybe an "you shall not pass" is requiered ?

In the forest we can cancel to choose three pokemon , we have a missingo and we die ^^'

don't know if that was asked before but how evolve kadabra and haunter ? =°

I get it, I'll fix these later.

I think I'll fix it in Beta2.

yeap the psy moves , I disable battle scene =/

Spoiler:

After beatting the cosmos village champion , "he" used the stone dialog we can find in every gym "cosmos village pkm gym etc"

In cosmos village (again) a poke ball is in a north but we can't take it

Some bugs like trainer , berries and water etc in the trees or this guy with grey hair but it's fun =P
    Spoiler:

Annnd this is the end of the beta for me , great game , can't wait the next parts

Thanks a lot for reporting, I'll fix these things in Beta2.

Oh, yeah I beat the game!! And, my team is:
    Minccino
    Staraptor
    Pyroar
    Venausaur
    Garchomp-M
    Swampert

If you think my team's bad, well...
    what can I say? X)

EDIT: And, I can help you implement the BW2 Repel System for Emerald!

The team is great, I must say. And thanks a lot, I would be so appricaited if you would like to help me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Obviously you can use those 'polished' sprites....sprites are made to be used for hacks....but the owners only want their work to be appreciated...in other words they want credits for their sprite! Your hack if fabulous...all you need is those good as original sprites!

Years
  • OMG!! when i saw this hack i was like, INSTANT DOWNLOAD AND DIRECTLY PLAY IT!! :DD
    Perfect hack i say.. but do this hack have physical/special split? and some new moves? like sucker punch, aqua jet, etc. :)

Years
  • OMG!! when i saw this hack i was like, INSTANT DOWNLOAD AND DIRECTLY PLAY IT!! :DD
    Perfect hack i say.. but do this hack have physical/special split? and some new moves? like sucker punch, aqua jet, etc. :)

It does have the P/S Split.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Obviously you can use those 'polished' sprites....sprites are made to be used for hacks....but the owners only want their work to be appreciated...in other words they want credits for their sprite! Your hack if fabulous...all you need is those good as original sprites!

I know it, after all, I'm not good at making sprites. I may ask for the sprites when I'm free.

thanks for fixing things =)

You're welcome, I'll try my best to fix them.

Gonna give this game a quick run through.

Thanks.

And, I can help you with the re-usable TM's too!

Thanks so much, and I'll send you the patch when I finish the last part of it.

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
    Years
  • I haven't got much time so I didn't download the game yet, but I wanted to ask if this game uses the 'real' Mega Evolution? I neither had time to read through the comments so excuse me if this question has been asked before.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey so how do I evolve Spritzee into Aromatisse?

It evolves at LV25.

Can it have the original abilities (As in XY)?

Sorry, some of them don't have original abilities as I didn't add new abilities in this hack.

I haven't got much time so I didn't download the game yet, but I wanted to ask if this game uses the 'real' Mega Evolution? I neither had time to read through the comments so excuse me if this question has been asked before.

To be honest, the mega evolution is "not real", firstly, the Pokemon mege evolve by using stones. Secondly, mega Pokemon can hold items. However, one thing is the same as the "real mega evolution": You can only mega evolve one Pokemon in one team.

Back