• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Switching mega stone does not work? After I select remove mega stone it is still under my key items.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So.. the Beta 3.2 isn't as fixed as someone could thought.
    The game freezes if you try to interact with this NPC after beating the "Ninja ???" with an Abomasnow:
    Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Well maybe Im asking for too much,but can someone send me working Pokemon Emerald (PM? Checked around 15 roms and on eaach I cant apply this hack. Thanks ! Also sorry for my english

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Just wondering, does this hack have actual mega evolution? The screenshots make the megas look like separate pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Just wondering, does this hack have actual mega evolution? The screenshots make the megas look like separate pokemon.
    This game treats a mega evolution like an actual evolution, which means you mega evolve a pokemon with a mega stone and it stays mega evolved. I don't remember if it has a devolving item as well, I think it does

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    Where can I find Jynx or smoochum? I'll hack em in if I have to but they seemed to be replaced with hawkachu or mega heracross I believe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    just got it, heard there are mega evolutions i have played omega ruby and alpha sapphire also x and y experiencing mega evolutions.Looking forward to this one this is a big hack for GBA

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Hello, i'm new to hacked roms, I can't open the rom on my VisualBoyAdvande, please help me :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Can someone explain me why everysingle Pokemon Emerald rom doesnt work? Tested 10 different or more, used 2 different patchers (NUPS, Tsukuyomi) and still cand patch it. What Im doing wrong,help. Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Gonna give this one a try...but if the story or the grammar is as bad as in Resolute I might end up deleting it again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    the mega abilty developments are bad... so it is as if only orders changed the image of the pokemon nothing more..

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    i've tried 10 different roms to patch, nups and the naruto name one, i can't get it to patch.. does anyone know how to get a working one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Same with several above... I can't find a working rom to patch either... The game looked good with this beta though 😂

Back