• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
anyone know how to find tapu fini in coleus path try dive there and there still nowhere to find the right spot , or i'm just dumb enough cant find it

Years
anyone know how to find tapu fini in coleus path try dive there and there still nowhere to find the right spot , or i'm just dumb enough cant find it

You will have to dive in and dive out many times untill you reach entrance to underwater cave and go through the maze inside the cave to get to tapu fini

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
Does anyone know what routes I can find a regular Vulpix/a firestone and what routes I can find a Staryu/water stone in? xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
You will have to dive in and dive out many times untill you reach entrance to underwater cave and go through the maze inside the cave to get to tapu fini

can you give me the detail how to get to the under water entrance?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
What do I do for hoopa? There's a bunch of strength rocks and a cracked hole in the middle. I can't interact with the hole and idk what to do with the strength bolders. I can't push one down the hole and I can't go anywhere else as it's like the desert so it traps me in an infinite loop of maps.

Years
What do I do for hoopa? There's a bunch of strength rocks and a cracked hole in the middle. I can't interact with the hole and idk what to do with the strength bolders. I can't push one down the hole and I can't go anywhere else as it's like the desert so it traps me in an infinite loop of maps.
Search and touch the red stones and after touching few stones you will be able to go into the hole

Years
can you give me the detail how to get to the under water entrance?

This diving spot can be seen when we go to coleus path from belladonna town but we cannot reach it from that side
You just dive in one spot and then travel underwater and dive out of other spot and then find another diving spot nearby and repeat the above process and you will find underwater entrance

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
What do I do at the part of the Lande Skyscraper with the ice broken floor? There's no path to reach the doors and there's a switch thing but it looks like I have to step on all the broken ice but I think that's impossible so i have no idea what im meant to do

Years
Been enjoying this hack so far, but I have something to show you guys! While playing this Pokemon hack, I ran into a shiny Houndour in a cave. After that, I ran into more shiny pokemon until about after 10 shiny Pokémon encounters, the shiny stopped appearing and it went back to normal. Was the first shiny I came across legit and triggered some sort of glitch? I'm curious and would like to know what happened! Here's also a video I recorded of this happening. https://youtu.be/VyLUU-itf98

Edit: Okay so upon capturing the shiny Pokemon and going into my PC to look at them, they all turned into bad eggs.

Last edited:
Years
Been enjoying this hack so far, but I have something to show you guys! While playing this Pokemon hack, I ran into a shiny Houndour in a cave. After that, I ran into more shiny pokemon until about after 10 shiny Pokémon encounters, the shiny stopped appearing and it went back to normal. Was the first shiny I came across legit and triggered some sort of glitch? I'm curious and would like to know what happened! Here's also a video I recorded of this happening. https://youtu.be/VyLUU-itf98

Edit: Okay so upon capturing the shiny Pokemon and going into my PC to look at them, they all turned into bad eggs.

This sort of thing happened to my cousin in resolute

Back