• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Sorry to interrupt again, but I still can't find the pillars in Mt. Honeysuckle to place the crystals.

Also, some of the codes for Adventure club is not valid, are there any special requirement to be done first?

I have finished the game, so I think I have tackled all the main events.

P.S. If you use fly on the diving spot of Miscanthus gym and choose to fly back to Miscanthus town directly (click on the town but not the red square), you will be under water, hope you will have a pokemon knows dive

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    Sorry to interrupt again, but I still can't find the pillars in Mt. Honeysuckle to place the crystals.

Also, some of the codes for Adventure club is not valid, are there any special requirement to be done first?

Go to the top of Mt. Honeysuckle, there's a stair that is now available that leads you to go higher. Strength, Surf and Waterfall are required.

Also are you sure you wrote the codes correctly? They worked perfectly fine for me.

Years
  • 1158 I have discovered a glitch at tournament castle: when I fight lexi, the battle does not count and the tournament restarts
    And can you help me find tapu bulu

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    someone reported it to me. Updated their MP gameplay. It is still happens.

That's strange. I think it is not possible because I tested the game by myself over and over again but nothing happened. Maybe you need to update it once again.

One red crystal is blocked by stones and when I touch other crystals nothing happens

Ignore those crystals, they are useless. You don't need to touch them to see Tapu Koko/Tapu Bulu.

1158 I have discovered a glitch at tournament castle: when I fight lexi, the battle does not count and the tournament restarts
    And can you help me find tapu bulu

Thanks for reporting, I've fixed that in the newest patch.

The game is updated again. The glitch in Tournament Castle is fixed.

Years
  • I have discovered some glitches
    1-when I fight louis, in all dialogues aaron is written
    2-in tournament castle I fought invisible trainer named leaf
    3-when we see our reflection in water it is still like in emerald

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Go to the top of Mt. Honeysuckle, there's a stair that is now available that leads you to go higher. Strength, Surf and Waterfall are required.

Also are you sure you wrote the codes correctly? They worked perfectly fine for me.
    error.jpg

I always reach here and then frustrate.
    Wait, what the XXXX?! I can push through the ladders?!

Also, I think I type in the code correctly.
    error2.jpg

Hope for some help :)

Last edited:
    Back