• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
does this game includes hidden and second abilities like Scyther with Technician and Torchic with speed boast

I don't think Technician is in the game, and Torchic only has Blaze (But Mega Blaziken has Speed Boost).

where can I find froakie and does it has its dreamworld ability too?

You can find Froakie in Resolute Version, but it only has Torrent. The Water starters in Mega Power are Squirtle, Mudkip and Popplio. They all have Torrent too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2023
why does this game not have some sort of wiki or information? it changes how pokemon evolves and when they learn their moves. some sort of information would be amazing-.-

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2023
You can ask questions about that here

ok then, what pokemon evolves without stones or something special. why did my leipard not learn assurance, why did my minccino not learn swift. what pokemon can i encounter on what route since some pokemon got low encounterrate i want to know what i can catch without having to spend 20 mins running around in the grass looking for something that might not even be there. there are just to many questions with to many answers, he made a completly new world with alot of changes and a game like this needs a wiki for a reason

Years
ok then, what pokemon evolves without stones or something special. why did my leipard not learn assurance, why did my minccino not learn swift. what pokemon can i encounter on what route since some pokemon got low encounterrate i want to know what i can catch without having to spend 20 mins running around in the grass looking for something that might not even be there. there are just to many questions with to many answers, he made a completly new world with alot of changes and a game like this needs a wiki for a reason

Then someone has to volunteer for making a wiki

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2021
First off, great hack!
Secondly, is it normal that these 8-bit sounding beeps appear so frequently, especially in battle?

Years
I have discovered few more glitches
Instead of uranium gladion talks in tournament castle
Darkrai has no pokedex entry
Hoopa unbound is not registered in pokedex after we convert our hoopa into that form

Clash of Pokemon

The shadow150
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 30, 2018
1158,I love all the hacks that has been created by you.Are you planning of make the sequel of Pokemon mega power?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I have discovered few more glitches
Instead of uranium gladion talks in tournament castle
Darkrai has no pokedex entry
Hoopa unbound is not registered in pokedex after we convert our hoopa into that form
These are fixed now(Except the Hoopa pokedex thing).

1158,I love all the hacks that has been created by you.Are you planning of make the sequel of Pokemon mega power?

Thanks, but I'm sorry, I can't answer this question until I have something to show you.

The following glitches are fixed in Beta 5.55.
Uranium's wrong dialogue.
Darkrai's Pokedex entry.
Some glitched dialogues.
Some movement permission glitches.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 1, 2018
where does one get hoopa or should i say how...im at the hidden desert spot and thiers a crack in the ground i cant get in i also pressed all 5 rubies

Years
where does one get hoopa or should i sayy how...im at the hidden desert spot and thiers a crack in the ground i cant get in i also pressed all 5 rubies

You may have missed one and when you press the last ruby you will get a message that something changed and then there will be a hole instead of crack

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
When I try to patch with the NUPS program to a pokemon emerald (usa) rom it says that the patch doesn't match the file, could you say which program you use and which rom base you use to patch the file? this problem is with the hack of victory fire too :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
When I try to patch with the NUPS program to a pokemon emerald (usa) rom it says that the patch doesn't match the file, could you say which program you use and which rom base you use to patch the file? this problem is with the hack of victory fire too :(

I use NUPS and yes, it does work. Just don't select "Abort" if the patch is invalid.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I have some questions
1. I still play 4.1 and I have been traversing lande region looking for this "Logan" and I can't even have any clues on where to find him do you have clues on finding this guy mates?
2. I've been wondering on how to patch 4.1 to the new release 5.55 I don't wanna play at the start of the story any ideas mates?
3. Why can't I go to the dessert even I had the go-goggles which that mysterious ninja gave to me after the battle with chesnut town gym leader when I get near the dessert it says "Not Available Yet" it also happens when I go north of belladonna town any ideas mates?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I have some questions
1. I still play 4.1 and I have been traversing lande region looking for this "Logan" and I can't even have any clues on where to find him do you have clues on finding this guy mates?
2. I've been wondering on how to patch 4.1 to the new release 5.55 I don't wanna play at the start of the story any ideas mates?
3. Why can't I go to the dessert even I had the go-goggles which that mysterious ninja gave to me after the battle with chesnut town gym leader when I get near the dessert it says "Not Available Yet" it also happens when I go north of belladonna town any ideas mates?

1) Logan is in the process of being released from prison. In fact, he walks right past you on your way to the prison when you first visit. Beta 4.1 only goes to the second Lande gym.

2) Delete the old version (NOT the .sav) and patch the new version, then rename the .sav file to match.

3) If you have Beta 4.1, you can go no further; the area is not yet implemented. Update to a completed beta (anything since 5.0).

Back