• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
1) Logan is in the process of being released from prison. In fact, he walks right past you on your way to the prison when you first visit. Beta 4.1 only goes to the second Lande gym.

2) Delete the old version (NOT the .sav) and patch the new version, then rename the .sav file to match.

3) If you have Beta 4.1, you can go no further; the area is not yet implemented. Update to a completed beta (anything since 5.0).

Do you mean in the patch as in delete the 4.1 then replace it with 5.0 or higher?

Years
I love it so far but noticed a few spelling mistakes with pokemon names

*Bulbasaur as Burbasaur
*Dewpider as Dewiper
*Gurdurr as Gurburr

This is a pretty good game otherwise.

Bugs
*The Pokefan girl by Cool Trainer Wellington on Lichen River has a glitchy text box post battle

Maybe Bugs
*During the first battle in Secret House a grunt used a Light Ball to restore their Pokemons health
*During a battle with a grunt in Secret House he used a King's Rock to raise his Bannettes stats
*During the fnal battle in Secret House that person used a Light Ball to heal status and health

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
I want to ask all players here...
What pokemon is the strongest fairy type in this game? Or what pokemon that can learn strong fairy move like moonblast or dazzling gleam or play rough?
Thanks 1158 for created this game :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I want to ask all players here...
What pokemon is the strongest fairy type in this game? Or what pokemon that can learn strong fairy move like moonblast or dazzling gleam or play rough?
Thanks 1158 for created this game :D

Dazzling Gleam is not in the game, but Moonblast (95 power Special) and Play Rough (90 power Physical) are. Diancie-Mega is THE strongest, using Moonblast on 170 base Sp. Attack. Gardevoir-Mega comes close using Moonblast on 165 Sp. Attack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Dazzling Gleam is not in the game, but Moonblast (95 power Special) and Play Rough (90 power Physical) are. Diancie-Mega is THE strongest, using Moonblast on 170 base Sp. Attack. Gardevoir-Mega comes close using Moonblast on 165 Sp. Attack.

Oh thanks so much for the information, what about mawile with play rough? Where is name rater? I played this game 2 years ago, I don't remember at all :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
At cosmos village, beside sunlight inn's directions board it's write as vacaion instead of vacation...
At sorrel village, beside pokemon center's directions board & east of sorrel village's directions board it's write as oldale town...
At crowfoot village, inside a house their's a couple talking about diancie, the man say diancie is a sudden transfermation of carbink, it should be transformation.

That's what I have found wrong text, btw it doesn't really matter for me :)

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I love it so far but noticed a few spelling mistakes with pokemon names

*Bulbasaur as Burbasaur
*Dewpider as Dewiper
*Gurdurr as Gurburr

This is a pretty good game otherwise.
Maybe Bugs
*During the first battle in Secret House a grunt used a Light Ball to restore their Pokemons
Bugs
*The Pokefan girl by Cool Trainer Wellington on Lichen River has a glitchy text box post battle
health
*During a battle with a grunt in Secret House he used a King's Rock to raise his Bannettes stats
*During the fnal battle in Secret House that person used a Light Ball to heal status and health

The text errors you mentioned are all fixed. However, I've been aware of those trainers who use wrong items during Pokemon battle. And I still haven't found out the way to fix this, sorry.

At cosmos village, beside sunlight inn's directions board it's write as vacaion instead of vacation...
At sorrel village, beside pokemon center's directions board & east of sorrel village's directions board it's write as oldale town...
At crowfoot village, inside a house their's a couple talking about diancie, the man say diancie is a sudden transfermation of carbink, it should be transformation.

That's what I have found wrong text, btw it doesn't really matter for me :)
I see, btw where is the location of name rater? :)
Thanks, all these things are fixed now, and the name rater is in Spirulina City.

I updated the Beta 5.56 to fix the following glitches:
(1)A great amount of text errors.
(2)The level of Kasper's team(in Fault Cave) is too high.
(3)Added a Team Delta member who can heal yor Pokemon in the Delta Hideout.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
When you go to the Lande ragion for the first time, you need to find Delta secret base where you will eventually find it due to story line, chloris will tell you that her friend witnessed rayquazza in asparagus city, rayquazza's appearance means something will happen in this region.

It just wrong text on rayquaza's name.
Sorry that I informed you after you release the new update,

Just my suggestion (doesn't mean you need to follow it)
1. When trainer using the wrong item in battle you just need to correct the item text, not the item image. Example : if in a battle trainer heal their pokemon 200 hp but the text item say King's Rock, rename it to hyper potion. Just rename the text instead of change item image. In a battle trainer usually use hyper potion, full heal, full restore.
2. At spirulina city outside name rater house, there is a woman talking about prof amala. She says whatever we are pround of her. It should be proud.
3. At sprirulina city prof amala lab, above the building there's a flower image, it should be an antena.
4. Outside name rater house it will be great if you put a board with name rater text so people will easily found name rater house than exploring the entire region (my experience).
5. At North of sprirulina city in the building to primrose path there's a women say this gate leads you to primrose path, if you don't have BUDS BADGE and HM 04, just go back. Nothing wrong with the text just HM 04 don't need a space in the text just be HM04.

I don't have experience in editing, but I want this game 100% perfect, much more better than the original game (emerald) :D

Last edited:
Years
Hey thanks for taking my post seriously! :D

Another small thing if you don't know is that you can go down the ladder by the Pokemon Leauge exit but not up it.Not really gamebreaking.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
When you go to the Lande ragion for the first time, you need to find Delta secret base where you will eventually find it due to story line, chloris will tell you that her friend witnessed rayquazza in asparagus city, rayquazza's appearance means something will happen in this region.

It just wrong text on rayquaza's name.
Sorry that I informed you after you release the new update,

Just my suggestion (doesn't mean you need to follow it)
1. When trainer using the wrong item in battle you just need to correct the item text, not the item image. Example : if in a battle trainer heal their pokemon 200 hp but the text item say King's Rock, rename it to hyper potion. Just rename the text instead of change item image. In a battle trainer usually use hyper potion, full heal, full restore.
2. At spirulina city outside name rater house, there is a woman talking about prof amala. She says whatever we are pround of her. It should be proud.
3. At sprirulina city prof amala lab, above the building there's a flower image, it should be an antena.
4. Outside name rater house it will be great if you put a board with name rater text so people will easily found name rater house than exploring the entire region (my experience).
5. At North of sprirulina city in the building to primrose path there's a women say this gate leads you to primrose path, if you don't have BUDS BADGE and HM 04, just go back. Nothing wrong with the text just HM 04 don't need a space in the text just be HM04.

I don't have experience in editing, but I want this game 100% perfect, much more better than the original game (emerald) :D
These things are fixed now. As for the trainers' items thing, I don't have any clues about how to fix that yet. So I have to leave it alone.

Hey thanks for taking my post seriously! :D

Another small thing if you don't know is that you can go down the ladder by the Pokemon Leauge exit but not up it.Not really gamebreaking.

All these glitches are fixed now. I discovered some more text errors and fixed them as well. The patch is updated now.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Before I continue my game, I decided to go for the special storyline, and when I got to Delta hideout II, was I supposed to lose my 6th badge, or is it a bug that I did?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Before I continue my game, I decided to go for the special storyline, and when I got to Delta hideout II, was I supposed to lose my 6th badge, or is it a bug that I did?
Your badge will be back after you talk to Chloris and Absolve, I did that to make sure players can't use Fly before that event is finished.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Probably a n00b question, but...is there a specific version of the Emerald rom that needs to be used for the patching? 'cause I've downloaded roms from three different sites so far, and none of them have worked when I tried patching them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
I just start a new game, right now i'm just beat first gym leader at spirulina city, here's some text error that i found until now (still updates)
The word that have underline is the word that need to be corrected...

1. When you start a new game, you will talk with yourself (main character) well, i finally did it, i know i shouldn have done it differently, but. its shouldn't not shouldn
2. after that, Tyra (because i chose boy not girl) will appear, but the image between your character & tyra not straight aligned (either you choose boy or girl).
3. after that, Tyra will take you to Cybil (Tyra/Neil) image will became shiny.
4. after received your first pokemon, when you enter a room with so many bedrooms there is a team delta member that will give a potion, the text is out of text box.
5. when you arrive at fescue city to meet Kasper, inside pokemon center there's a baldman get shocked when he learn that you're a scientist, he says What?! what?! you are a scientist?!. there're double space between are & a.
6. at fescue city, outside a house where a man want to trade his bounsweet for a ralt, there's a man say according to your apparance you don't have time for a break, right?. it should be appearance.
7. at fescue city, there's a man beside a water fountain say in my oponion, it should be opinion.
8. at fescue city, inside a house, a man will tell you that you can only carried 6 pokemon, if you get more pokemon, they will be transfered to storage system. it should be transferred.
9. at fescue city, there's a house above gym leader, inside the house at 2nd floor, there's a man reading book, he says reading can help trainers enrich their knowleadge. it should be knowledge
10. at the very south east of fescue city, inside a house there's a big man, he says if only i have the key of the refregerator. it should be refrigerator.
11. at the very south east of fescue city, there is a man with glasses says i must do something to encourage him . there's nothing wrong with the text i think the word him & (dot) don't need a space (him.)
12. at the very south west of fescue city, inside a house there're 2 men, the man with glasses got scared and says, his guy is intimidating me, is should be this.
13. fescue city gym leader building is guard by a man, he says i really miss the vavation i spent in Kalos region. it should be vacation.
14. after you speak with Kasper at fescue city, you have to go back to the lab and talk with Tyra, she says So, they cotributed more money for us? it should be contributed.
15. Tyra will give a POKENAV, she says, So, i registed them in the POKENAV, it should be registered.
16. at fescue city below gym leader building, inside a house there's a hiker, if you talk with him, you will notice text error.
17. at crowfoot village, there's a house beside magician cave, inside the house there's a woman and a girl, if you talk with her (the woman) you will notice text error.
18. at crowfoot village, east side of the couple talking about diancie's house, there's a house, inside the house, a hiker will tell you that there's a city at the top of mountain burvine. there's nothing wrong with the text, the ? is out of text box.
19. at crowfoot village, above blackbelt man there's a house, inside that house, a kid want more candy. if you talk to his mom, you will see 2 or 3 extra blank line in text box.
20. at crowfoot village, inside snacks shop, an old man will give you a lava cookie, but after he gives you lava cookie, he says that CHARCOAL i gave you, it's used for making herbal medicine, It also does wonders when held by a POK?MON. Problem is, He give you lava cookie not charcoal and the text POK?MON should be POKEMON.
21. at ferns path there's a trainer named MIGUEL used level 12 pancham, before battle he says i'm so happy while travelling with my favorite pokemon, nothing wrong with the text, that word travelling should be traveling (just 1 L) since the game is US version not UK and many word traveling are used in this game.
22. When you return to the lab after defeat abomasnow, mewtwo's trying to escape, but you have to stop it, mewtwo isn't a wild pokemon but it send out by Tyra/Neil (i know why because this prevent catching mewtwo earlier in this game), mewtwo using 2 item, metal coat to raised its attack power & scope lens for healing status but do nothing, i paralyzed / burned mewtwo, it used scope lens to healing its status but nothing happened, mewtwo status still paralyzed / burned.
23. after defeat mewtwo, you must talk with Tyra/Neil (He/She) will tell you to wait, you just need to go to fescue city and meet a trainer ??? (he used drilbur & charizard X but i don't remember his name) he complained to someone (Cybil got arrested in the lab) whose being late, he will ask you it's right to be late? you have 2 option YES/NO, if you choose NO then nothing wrong, but if you choose YES, he will tell you he never battled for years, his last word before battle you, So... I'm eagar to battle! it should be eager.
24. after battle that trainer, you got a phone call by Armando, he will tell you that they successfully extracted pure mega power from magical crytal. it should be crystal.
25. after battling with Cybil, you have to enter mewtwo's room, there're 3 scientist and Tyra arguing with you about finishing the project, but Tyra will explain to those 3 scientist that you must have a reason to stop the project, but Tyra's name show as Neil not Tyra (i don't know what happen if you choose girl version).
26. before you release mewtwo, Kasper will appear and talking with you, but you should belive in me, professor. it should be believe.
27. after mewtwo destroy the lab, you have been saved by prof. ivan & prof. amala, prof. amala will take you to her lab, her aide will inform her that she has been invited to ivara league meeting, instead she's going, she asking you to go by earning 8 gym badge. Text is out of text box and she says i think this is not diifficult for you. it should be difficult (single i).
28. at spirulina city Game Corner Coin Exchange Girl, it write as Mauville Game Corner.
29. at spirulina city East of Pokemon Center a Chef talking about Ingrediets (it should be Ingredients)
30. at spirulina city West Side there's a house you can enter before going to enhalus path, inside the house a man talk about foreseeing nothing wrong with the text but the text is out of text box.
31. at spirulina city West Side there's a house you can enter before going to enhalus path, inside the house a girl talk about seeing something her crystal, she says you don't have the speical ability to be like me, it should be special.
31. at spirulina city a woman near ss.arrow talk about ocean, nothing wrong with the text, but the text is out of text box.
32. at spirulina city when you defeat Joel (gym leader) before he gives you TM39 (Rock Tomb) the text is out of text box.
33. at spirulina city after Joel give you TM39, you will receive a phone call from prof. amala, she tell you that the next gym leader is Klaus, after she hanging up the phone, you will talk with yourself, worried about meeting with Klaus and says. i shouldn't lether down, what should i say when i meet Kalus. it need a space between let & her & correction of Klaus name.
34. soon after defeated Joel, pokenav will automatically register Joel. but when you play for couple minutes (i think 2-3 minutes it could be less) it will register Joel again, it register Joel 2 times.

extra, thanks for fixing rayquaza name before but a word tht should be that. (first time to lande region, when you go to delta base, conversation with chloris) i know you have fixed it before but i'm truly sorry i didn't see the word tht in those conversation with chloris, hope you don't mind to fix it.

This is what i can find right now, i will continue playing, even my english is bad, i think this is what i can do right now, if i find something's wrong, i will post it right here again. Thanks 1158 :D

Last edited:
Back