• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
Thanks, can you give me a download link as i dont have the updated version and the download site i used is not working

actually never mind i found it XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2020
Hey, fun game, but I was wondering why Alakazam's Sp.Atk stat is lowered so much when it is mega evolved?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey Guys, i just tried the XY GIF Files uploaded in the web "PkParaiso" and they're working with Pokemon Metal <3
UCBbQd.jpg

Just downloaded Riolu's front sprite gif and called it "447.gif" (obviously and before everything i copied the original front sprite to be sure i would be able to revert it if something went wrong)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey, fun game, but I was wondering why Alakazam's Sp.Atk stat is lowered so much when it is mega evolved?
Oh hey, so sorry it took me so long to reply. I must've entered the number for the new Sp. Atk icorrectly. I'll update tomorrow with a fixed version. Sorry.

Hey Guys, i just tried the XY GIF Files uploaded in the web "PkParaiso" and they're working with Pokemon Metal <3
Spoiler:

Just downloaded Riolu's front sprite gif and called it "447.gif" (obviously and before everything i copied the original front sprite to be sure i would be able to revert it if something went wrong)

Hey, that's pretty cool. Hope you enjoy the game :)

Years
This game looks pretty interesting... but I can't seem to play it.
I downloaded the exe file, but when I try to extract it, it fails and the message 'Extract Failed' shows up. Can anyone offer me help with this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
This game looks pretty interesting... but I can't seem to play it.
I downloaded the exe file, but when I try to extract it, it fails and the message 'Extract Failed' shows up. Can anyone offer me help with this?

I have just downloaded and extracted the game myself, and everything works fine. The error is probably on your end. Does it say anything else besides "Extract Failed"?

rew_s11

ERROR 404
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Where I can find moon stone? Need for evolving my nidorina
Also,Is there a pokemon/tm location list?

Years
does this hack have new moves and abilities with the correct effects? i just wanna know, can any1 answer me pls. :) thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hmmm, I got to victory road before the mega evolution update. Now that I've updated, is it possible for me to go back and get all the mega stones without restarting?

Also @above, this isn't a hack, it's a pokemon essentials game, so it should have all the new moves, effects, and pokemon through gen5.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Where I can find moon stone? Need for evolving my nidorina
Also,Is there a pokemon/tm location list?
Unfortunately, I haven't listed down the locations of each Pokemon/TM. I'm not sure where to find a moon stone exactly, sorry :\

Hmmm, I got to victory road before the mega evolution update. Now that I've updated, is it possible for me to go back and get all the mega stones without restarting?
Yes, you can, of course.
Spoiler:

Have fun :)

rew_s11

ERROR 404
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Nice Game,but I agree that most wild pokemon are pretty underleved

Got all 8 badges,and grinding to beat elite four

where I find lucarionite and gyaradoside?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Nice Game,but I agree that most wild pokemon are pretty underleved

Got all 8 badges,and grinding to beat elite four

where I find lucarionite and gyaradoside?

Underleveled? And here I thought I overleveled them at some places xD Oh well, sorry about that. I'll try to do a better job in my next game.

Congrats on getting all 8 badges :)

Lucarionite can be found in Nostram City, there's a house with two guys in it, and one of them has two Lucarios. He'll give you a fairly easy quest, and once you finish it, he gives you the Lucarionite. As for the Gyaradosite, TBH I forgot where I put it, but I believe it can't be obtained before beating the E4. Good luck :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Hi, loving the game so far, but I'd like to ask where in victory road is Carmen SandiegoGabite? The pokedex says it's in there, but I can't find one. Is it just really rare, or is there a special room with them in it? Also, where is the absolite?

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
So sad, ive not play it on my phone XD . But i want to play it later if my pc well not broken lol i mean its crack and not to function haha .. I hope so, u made up as well for not computer, if you are have a time too ^_^ ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hi, loving the game so far, but I'd like to ask where in victory road is Carmen SandiegoGabite? The pokedex says it's in there, but I can't find one. Is it just really rare, or is there a special room with them in it? Also, where is the absolite?
Hi. I'm glad you like the game :) Gabite is in the cave parts of the victory road, in the same area where you can find Durant, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, etc. It's just really rare (2% encounter rate).
As for the Absolite, I'm not sure... I do believe it is somewhere in the Tower of Transyl on route 12. I hope I'm right xD

So sad, ive not play it on my phone XD . But i want to play it later if my pc well not broken lol i mean its crack and not to function haha .. I hope so, u made up as well for not computer, if you are have a time too ^_^ ~
I'm sorry there's no Android or iPhone version. Hope you get to play it on your PC. Have fun if you do :)

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
Hi. I'm glad you like the game :) Gabite is in the cave parts of the victory road, in the same area where you can find Durant, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, etc. It's just really rare (2% encounter rate).
As for the Absolite, I'm not sure... I do believe it is somewhere in the Tower of Transyl on route 12. I hope I'm right xD

I'm sorry there's no Android or iPhone version. Hope you get to play it on your PC. Have fun if you do :)

Yea, its ok! Hmm..dont worry i can play it when my computer is already fix :) i want to.play it ! ^_^ ~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
I apologize for asking your held again, but do you know where in the aura cave Blue/Gary charges off to after the elite four?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Hey, I'm loving the game so far. I just got to the part where I beat the 3 birds and Gold shows up. I'm confused on what to do afterward, do I get to find Gold again?

Also, I have Regice and Regirock, but I can't find Registeel for the life of me. I need all three to get into the large pillar type thing, correct?

I found a bug where you face ??? (Gold) for the first time. If you have moves like Future Site or Doom Desire, you're able to damage the Onix. If you defeat it, Blue just repeats what he said beforehand and walks forward and the game crashes. I don't know if I have an outdated version, but I think that's a bug, right? :P

Sorry for all the questions, but how do I get to use the Silver Map and the Ancient Compass and who do I give the Mystery Medicine to??

Thanks again for this amazing game!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I apologize for asking your held again, but do you know where in the aura cave Blue/Gary charges off to after the elite four?
Spoiler:

Hey, I'm loving the game so far. I just got to the part where I beat the 3 birds and Gold shows up. I'm confused on what to do afterward, do I get to find Gold again?
I'm afraid not. I was planning to create another quest where you find Gold again, but I ultimately gave it up since it was too complicated.

Also, I have Regice and Regirock, but I can't find Registeel for the life of me. I need all three to get into the large pillar type thing, correct?
Correct. Registeel is on Route 22. Go to Medethine City and surf west. You will find a very small island with a hiker on it. From there, go south, move through the rocks and you will find the cave that contains Registeel.

I found a bug where you face ??? (Gold) for the first time. If you have moves like Future Site or Doom Desire, you're able to damage the Onix. If you defeat it, Blue just repeats what he said beforehand and walks forward and the game crashes. I don't know if I have an outdated version, but I think that's a bug, right? :P
Wow, that is a bug. I should have tested the battle more. Sorry about that :\

Sorry for all the questions, but how do I get to use the Silver Map and the Ancient Compass and who do I give the Mystery Medicine to??
Give the Mystery Medicine to the scientist/doctor located on the third floor of the Rhoads S.I., in the room where the Shinx is.

As for the Ancient Compass and the Silver Map, that quest hasn't been finished, sadly. It was supposed to take you to a very huge island with Fakemon (including 2 legendary ones) and fake mega evolution stones for Dragonite & Zoroark. It was also supposed to include the third and final encounter with Gold, involving more of his story. However, sadly, I was unable to complete all of that on my own, so I gave it up.

Thanks again for this amazing game!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it :D

Back